[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How different is the korean of North Korea from the Korean of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

How different is the korean of North Korea from the Korean of South Korea? can they understand each other?
i read that when north koreans defect, they have a hard time assimilating into south korea because they only know like 50 percent of the korean of south korea.
>>
>>73686856

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym3HnjBxPsw
>>
>>73686856
Basically the same language but many different vocabularies. Accent is very different though.
>>
>>73689278
the reason of different vocabulary is that North Korea do not accept english words or even chinese words. North Korean language tend to be have more pure Korean words.
>>
>>73689363
less cucked is what your saying?
>>
>>73689389
take of the proxy kim
>>
>>73687115
>desu~yooou
>>
>>73689363
Hanji characters have been banned in North Korea since 1949 but are still occasionally used in the South.
>>
>>73689363
I hear they use some Russian loanwords though?
>>
>>73686856
I know some who attends my school.
They even look different. Like one look and you can tell they aren't from around here.

Also their dialect is different.
>>
>>73690235
Are they very common in South Korea? Isn't it hard to escape North Korea?
>>
>>73690266
I don't think it's common. I've only met like 3.
It is hard but possible. I heard some of the South Korean soldiers help them when they spot them escaping.
>>
>>73689363
That's cool desu. Yet another star for best Korea
>>
There is no difference. My family came from Best Korea before the war and Best Koreans are literally simple peasant, country bumpkin Koreans with a Mongolized accent and Mongol headshapes. That's pretty much it
>>
>>73686856
He covers every aspect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB2ZCa2arqA
>>
>>73686856
not really, It's just a dialect, Korean has 8 dialects

The dialects in South Korea are [Gyeongsang-do], [Jeolla-do], [Gangwon-do], [Chungcheong-do], [Jeju]
The dialects in North Korea are [Pyeongan-do] , [Hamgyeong-do], [Hwanghae-do]

Some North Koreans do not understand South Korean language
They do not write a foreign language because they translate it into pure Korean words

For example, Ice Cream(아이스크림)

Ice cream(아이스크림) is not translated in South Korea
but North Korea translated as 얼음보숭이[Eoleum-bosungi]

There is a word-by-word difference in this way, but except for that, we understand everything because it's the same
in addition this does not matter much
If explain the words, they understand it.
There is no linguistic inconvenience, but the tone is different
because they speak dialects, But this is the same in South Korea
>>
>>73691974
>Mongol headshapes

What
>>
File: best korea.png (110KB, 685x446px) Image search: [Google]
best korea.png
110KB, 685x446px
>>73691974
explain this then gook
>>
>>73690144
Yes. They usually using Russian words like gruppa, kolbacca, ttank, ttrakttor.
>>
File: contrary.png (166KB, 579x482px) Image search: [Google]
contrary.png
166KB, 579x482px
>>73693420
>>
>tfw we couldn't get nork refugees instead of syrians
life is not fair
>>
>>73686856
desu they are so different from us that if Korea does unite it's going to be awkward for many years
>>
>>73693504
even if the regime were to collapse i think reunification would kill both countries in no time

would be better to leave them separated until north koreans can build an economy or something
>>
>>73687115

>aiskrim

That's fucking english
>>
>>73693481
True. Koreans are a very intelligent and industrious people, and would be as good as the japs if they'd stop eating dogs.
>>
>>73693481
>North Koreans are 20millions of beggars
Please bring Syrians instead of them
>>
>>73693481
We definitely prefer Syrian. They look white and handsome. They can be cure to our ugliness.
>>
>>73693420
>>73693456
If Northeast Koreans looked so different, Korean Chinese (Joseonjok) and Korean Russians (Koryo-Saram) would all be famous for models, actors and K-Pop idols. Unfortunately they look like your average Korean from the 70s and 80s. Nutrition does wonders.

Stupid nosy autistic chink, don't talk to me or reply to Korean threads.
>>
File: 1430757326660.jpg (7KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
1430757326660.jpg
7KB, 255x220px
>>73695060
>they look white
Maybe you should try opening your eyes, Hwan.
>>
test
>>
>>73693533
Most likely, China will only accept reunification if South Korea ends its military/security agreements with the US and becomes a neutral cunt ala Sweden.
>>
>>73698135
did it work?
>>
>>73698490
no,
>>
They're real korean, whereas we are japanese rape babies.
>>
>>73689363
>North Korean language tend to be have more pure Korean words
That's nice
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.