[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Amerindians will NEVER EVER embrace their Native heritage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>Amerindians will NEVER EVER embrace their Native heritage

What the fuck? You guys have such a rich history. You were literally KANGZ, in an unironic way. Unlike North American Natives who lived in tents and invented nothing, you guys built massive structures, you looked to the sky and made calculations and maps of the stars.

It's not fucking fair. Why do you guys hate yourselves?

You have such a cool history.
>>
they're all cucks. I mean look at that stupid peruvian with the I love jesus name. pah, what a waste!
>>
Indigenous peoples of every continent are disgusting savages.
>>
File: 1460420242505.jpg (35KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
1460420242505.jpg
35KB, 541x540px
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>73674176
Nobody here gives a shit about indigenas and for good reasons.
>>
>>73674350
Including Europe? Lol
>>
>>73674414
Europeans originate from Central Asia/Ukraine
>>
the real red pill is mestizos are worse than both whites and natives.
>>
File: IMG_3778.jpg (155KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3778.jpg
155KB, 800x617px
my ancestor :)
>>
>>73674510
Thats not how it works cuck, otherwise we are all africans
>>
>>73674176

Funny story, the catholic church was afraid that as they taught indios how to read and write, they might start worshiping their own religion instead of Christianity.
>>
Fuck no, leaving amerindians alive was a mistake, the more ethnic someone looks, the motherfucking uglier he is.
>>
>>73677650

This. Take the Gobineaupill, laddies.
>>
>>73677960
Weren't they doing that before, anyway?
>>
>>73677866
actually he is right and actually white people come from space, that's why white people are so much better both inside and outside
>>
>>73678130

Who the church or the indios? The church wanted to convert indios and had so for a while. but once they tried educating them they were afraid that they might go back to worshiping the native religions.
>>
>>73674176
That's wrong. At least here, amerindians are very proud of their tradition and ancestry. Also, they are pretty cool people (except for the ones in Easter Island, they are an insufferable bunch of racists)
>>
File: oVMeXf1.png (26KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
oVMeXf1.png
26KB, 861x758px
>>73682440
easter?
>>
>>73674176
North American natives are Amerindians, apart from the Inuit I guess.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.