[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. cunt 2. is your country becoming less and less religious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8452.gif (35KB, 440x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8452.gif
35KB, 440x448px
1. cunt

2. is your country becoming less and less religious every day like the majority of western nations?

America YES
>>
>>73649772
1. flag

2. no idea.if it is, it's not a noticeable difference. there is almost no pro/anti-religion propaganda here so people just do what they do and that's it.
>>
Religion is secondhand and has been since like post-war. People stick to the church since they wan't to get married in a church etc but otherwise it's mostly seen as a cultural thing and even those who would call themselves religious probably only attend christmas services etc.
>>
I need more perspectives
>>
>>73649772
Spain is 10%
>>
Surprised about poland. You should think we proved to them that there is no god.
>>
>>73649772
The orthodog church in Transylvania has been steadily declining, people are returning to the Greek Catholic Church
>>
File: 1467973376204.jpg (59KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1467973376204.jpg
59KB, 500x435px
>>73654728
And what happens to Germany now? Hmmmm.
Women of the masterrace fuck Arabs and Blacks, while looking in disgust at German men.

We won. God wills it.
>>
>>73654775
They dont fuck anybody but their own kind in any signifikant numbers. If they wouldnt we would have less problems trying to integrate them. Now we controls most of europe this time without conquest. We won.
>>
Flag..
No and yes.
We are already one of the least religious countries on earth.
It's the Muslim community that is losing members here.
Even the shitskins realize that they don't need it here.
>>
>>73649772
As it is now you are automatically a part of the public state church untill you resign from it.
If they made it the other way round membership would probably fall well below 50%.
>>
>>73649772
I'm a Portuguese Canadian, I go to mass about 2 or 3 times a month and most everyone here calls me a religious fanatic when they learn that.

I don't preach and I like to keep religion out of my public life, one of those I'll respect you if you respect me kind of rules.

Further more for lent I gave up meats and coffee, even my own family said I was taking it too far.

Also anywho only goes to mass for Easter and Christmas, stop it. Just stop it. You're not fooling anyone
>>
Flag
No, the religion still, expecially in the countryside, strong. Most of those who decine themself atheist are just edgy kids, but someday they will Heal
>>
>>73655414
>Now we controls most of europe this time without conquest.
should I meme ?
>>
>>73656285
Send the winged hussars
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.