[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you move to another country, having to learn a foreign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>if you move to another country, having to learn a foreign language, learn and adapt to a different culture, deal with all the problems that a foreigner faces, with fewer rights, who is an easier target for crime, far away from home... you're taking the easy way out

Why do people still believe this? The easiest thing to do is to stay right where you are.
>>
>>73648008
Tell that to the refugees we have in Europe.

I'm sure they enjoy their civil wars and ISIS better than not being able to vote.
>>
>>73648189
I should have clarified. I'm referring to Westerners living and working abroad.
>>
>>73648235
>Why do people still believe this?
>I should have clarified. I'm referring to Westerners living and working abroad.
Nobody thinks that you retard
>>
>>73648341
Plenty of people do.
>>
File: 1487796997996.jpg (510KB, 1440x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1487796997996.jpg
510KB, 1440x1398px
Nobody thinks it's easy to move. That's why tons of people never leave their hometown. I've moved like 4 times, and even I am reluctant to move again because i settled in and like this city. Moving could potentially increase my salary, but it would be a drag
It's different with refugees, but you said you weren't talking about them.
>>
>>73648341
He's kind of right though.

t. been called a loser for leaving my cosy parents' house for a shitty flat halfway across the world, working like a dog and struggling for months just to get settled in
>>
>>73648651
go homu waitu piggu
>>
>>73648678
You first. :^)
>>
>>73648008
>>73648008
>Oh look, you can win 7 times more money for 12 times less work, and without cartels!
Oh look, that first world country in Europe is not being literally bombed to dead!
>Oh look, people in that country are not starving due to the lack of potatoes!
>Oh look, I am being procsecuted just for being my ethnicity/religion/mental health/political ideology by an Austrian maniac
>I guess I should stay here, it is clearly easier

>>>>an easier target for crime
>>
>>73648733
You might be talking about yourself, but i'll answer as if you're talking about refugees, because that's basically what you are.
>>Oh look, you can win 7 times more money for 12 times less work, and without cartels!
Not for long. They are flooding the market with cheap labor and driving down wages
>Oh look, that first world country in Europe is not being literally bombed to dead!
Not for long. They are flooding the country with undercover terrorists, which is a fact and not even up for debate. Just look at all the terrorist attacks in the last 12 months
>>Oh look, people in that country are not starving due to the lack of potatoes!
Fair point.
>>Oh look, I am being procsecuted just for being my ethnicity/religion/mental health/political ideology by an Austrian maniac
I'm not sure what you mean here.
>>I guess I should stay here, it is clearly easier
It's not easier, but you would do humanity a favor if you stay there anyway.
>>
File: Peaceful Europe.jpg (460KB, 2048x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Peaceful Europe.jpg
460KB, 2048x1380px
>>73649178
Why are there so many "German" Americans? Why didn't you fucks stayed in Germany?
>>
>>73648678
>>73648729
>Hong kong and Taiwan in the same thread
Noice, now we just need Macau to join the party
>>
>>73649578
It's different when we do it because we're civilized people
>>
File: Over 73 millions.png (12KB, 283x241px) Image search: [Google]
Over 73 millions.png
12KB, 283x241px
>>73649652
Sure
>>
>>73649652
>Germans
>White people in general
>Civilized
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.