[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an American studying to be a teacher and wanting to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1430056573332.jpg (123KB, 640x960px)
1430056573332.jpg
123KB, 640x960px
I'm an American studying to be a teacher and wanting to teach in Japan. America is kind of fucked though, especially with Betsy devos in charge of education and I don't want to spend my whole life paying back loans

Would I be able to transfer to a college in Germany, get a degree in education there, and then get a teaching job in Japan? I know Japan loves hiring Americans, but how do they feel about Americans with German education degrees?

Also, how hard would it be for me to get a part time job on Germany without knowing the language?
>>
Alternatively, half joking, would I be able to finish college in America and then move abroad and teach in other countries all my life and tell American loan companies to go fuck themselves?
>>
>posted a separate thread on top of posting in Japan thread here and on /trv/
>>
>>73608330
And?
>>
File: 1413405928322.jpg (9KB, 182x200px)
1413405928322.jpg
9KB, 182x200px
>>73608124
>Alternatively, half joking, would I be able to finish college in America and then move abroad and teach in other countries all my life and tell American loan companies to go fuck themselves?

Maybe, but is it really worth the risk?

You can't really tell what those loan companies are capable of.

Just go to a country where life is cheap, education free, get your degree and then go wherever you want to.
>>
DEFINITELY FULL AT THIS POINT LADS
>>
>>73608578
>Just go to a country where life is cheap, education free, get your degree and then go wherever you want to.

Yeah that's what I want to do, but apparently the Japanese don't like hiring English speakers from non English countries to teach so I'm wondering if it'd be a problem that I have a degree from Germany. I'd still be a white American native English speaker, but would Germany look bad to them on paper and fuck up my chances?
>>
>>73608104
Schools in Japan most likely won't hire you without experience.

Unless you want a shitty english teaching job that you only need a crummy certificate for, but they're not real teaching jobs.

So if you want to work at an international school, you need to have a year or two's experience under your belt first.
>>
>>73608759
>but would Germany look bad to them on paper and fuck up my chances?

I Honestly do not know. However, seeing how Japanese get wet from seeing anything German Related, you might have a solid chance of getting the job you want.

Obviously, there might be some schools that may require a degree from an English speaking country but surely not all of them. There are a lot of schools there that may be desperate to get a native English speaking person to teach English.

And hey, if you are worried about getting a degree in a non English speaking country you can always go to Bong land and get a degree there.
>>
>>73608104
Kill yourself you weeaboo subhuman monkey.
>>
>>73608883
The point in going to Germany is for free college. I don't think Britain is a whole lot cheaper than America when it comes to tuition, so it might not be worth it

Does anyone know who I could contact to figure this out? Maybe a Japanese embassy?
>>
>>73608996
If you're studying to be a teacher, ask people at your uni/college first. Your professors or some admin people who deal with exchange or similar things. They might have an idea. Failing that, maybe the embassy I guess yeah.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.