[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do girls care about acid attacks? i mean, yeah it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: JUtUjiv.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
JUtUjiv.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
why do girls care about acid attacks?

i mean, yeah it's painful but im 5'5 and the rejection of society is painful too, anyways, looks dont matter, you know?
>>
>>73595881
I'd rather lose 6 inches from my height than have fucking acid thrown in my face. Your problems are not as big as you make them out to be.
>>
>>73595881
kys
i dont even care if its bait, kys
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 420x420px
>>73595881
Truly horrendous post lad. I shan't be praying for you at mass, though I should be
>>
>>73595881
;__;
>>
top fucking kek

jorge is the best poster on this website, prove me wrong
>>
>>73597632
that is not jorge so you're wrong.
Jorge barely could string up a phrase in english and he leaved this board.
>>
>>73597632
I wonder why he disappeared for so long
>>
>>73597729
there was also that argentinian who kept posting "i fucked your mom, 9 months later she shit a turd, hello son" and shit like that ,wasn't he also called jorge?
>>
>>73597632
ikibey>jorge
>>
>>73598156
ikibey is the worst cancer ever, unfunny and mentally ill, typical turk

jorge is funny and doesn't spam
>>
This kind of shit is why you're a fucking loser
>>
File: 8DwpCYc.png (163KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
8DwpCYc.png
163KB, 804x804px
i claim this thread to be mine just leave you are not allowed to post here
>>
>>73598129
Never leave us alone with Ikibey again
>>
>>73598185
dutch are ugly subhumans
>>
>>73598185
but ikibey trigger all newfags and you can easily detect him. Jorge spammed with his threads all the time.
>>73598309
This guy is ok too
>>
>>73595881
i fucking love you Jorge
>>
>>73595881
You must be a colombian in spain. There's no way than a non colombian would be familiar with pic related and that this place is akin to pakistan in terms of acid attacks
>>
>>73598399
Ikibey doesn't trigger people, people give him (You)s' because he entertains them
>>
>>73598576
Nah, I've seen many americans went apeshit because of his "banter".
>>
>>73598545
it was, not anymore since that law .
>>
>>73598652
Most of them pretend they are butthurt so that Ikibey goes full autistic mode.
If Ikibey knows he's the butt of the joke, he'd leave the thread
>>
>>73598867
>goes full autistic mode
What changes in his behavior when he does it
>>
>>73597745
he's not jorge, all the spain posters are betas, have you seen a /hisp/ thread?
they compete to whom has the smallest dick
they try to give eachother strenght to not kill themselves
they complain about their lifes.
>>
>>73598934
He gets more agressive
>>
>>73599070
I've seen him many times but don't know what you are talking about. He literally has about 10 phrases he always uses and nothing changes in his behavior no matter what. The only way to make him fuck off is to post a schizo troll or you are laz pasta.
>>
>>73597470
>>73597550
Good posts
>>
>>73595881
>Acid Attacks
Literally the first I'm hearing of this, what the hell?
>>
>>73599297
Muzzies do it all the time. It happened non stop like 10 years ago
>>
>>73599338
So is this just a European/MENA thing? I can't imagine something like that happening here.
>>
>>73599363
The photo its from a case here in colombia. A girl who had some mental problems went to some kind of psych group for youth and met a guy who fell deeply in love with her, she told him to fuck off and she droped acid in her face.
>>
>>73599363
just google it. It happened in america too.
>>
>>73599338
Big in India too.

>>73599363
That's because we just shoot each other.
>>
>>73599441
Bitches really are crazy... I've been learning that one for the first time. Got a girl I like, but I'm friends with her mother, and her mother secretly likes me so she's doing all she can to stop me from hanging out with her daughter.
Fuck that shit.
>>73599448
I feel like if it was a straight up attack then it would be more publicized. Then again I can never fully understand the decisions our news networks make.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.