[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your view on the Israeli/Palestine conflict? Sh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: gfdefgbhgf.png (28KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
gfdefgbhgf.png
28KB, 700x450px
What's your view on the Israeli/Palestine conflict?

Share your opinion in this thread, and vote on my poll

http://www.strawpoll.me/12745179
>>
>>73582728
Anyone who fights arabs is my friend desu
>>
Anyone who fights jews is my friend desu
>>
>>73582728
Normally I'd say they should just get along but the Palestinians declared war first and got their asses handed to them. Since then they've become increasingly retarded and the Israelis have a functioning country so I support the Israelis because the Palestinians would just fuck it up.
>>
Israel needs to be destroyed
>>
>>73582774
you live in turkey....
your fucking flag is muslim
>>
File: Screenshot_20170414-184813.png (127KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170414-184813.png
127KB, 720x1280px
>>73583043
And you have a christian flag, do you like and support all the christians in the world?
>>
It's Palestine's land but jews should live there because it make them the fighter muslim terrorism target
>>
>>73583209
No, but i wouldn't say "anyone who fights Christianity is my friend"

I guess i get it, because muslims generally don't seem like they want to modernize, but wouldn't this include a lot of your family and friends?
>>
>>73582728
why is everyone so obsessed with the israeli palestinian conflict?
There is no simple answer like the ones you have offered. I personally believe that the people who have the right to this land are the people who worked, and are working to bettering the country.
Israel was a dump before the Jews came here with their western ideologies and managed to turn it into an economically stable state, that alone gives us a claim to the land.
I don't fully support some of the methods that were used, and are being used to claim it, but everything around that's modern was founded by these Jewish immigrants, meanwhile, the west bank still looks like shit.
It's all irrelevant though because this so called country has been doomed from the start, the maniacally religious haredim jews got the prime minister by the balls. I would probably move out as soon as I get the opportunity.
>>
>>73583515
>There is no simple answer like the ones you have offered.
What's wrong with "The two sides should just learn to live together" option
>>
>>73582774
Bring back the Ottoman empire pls
>>
>>73583599
Sure worked great in Rwanda
>>
The Jews deserve to live in peace and the Palestinians in occupied territories deserve to not live under military law. There should be a population exchange and the West Bank should become the Palestinian homeland.
>>
>>73583420
He said anyone who fights Arabs, specifically. Not Muslims
>>
>>73583515
>why is everyone so obsessed with the israeli palestinian conflict?
Why shouldn't we be? people like getting into political issues that somehow involve nearly the entire world

>>73583641
You can't seriously think that "peace" is pointless because it didn't work that time

>>73583694
True, I'm dumb! Sorry
>>
>>73583599
Because it's not that simple.
"learn to live together" is an end goal, not a course of action.
It's pretty much impossible at this point.
>>
>>73583864
>It's pretty much impossible at this point.
In your opinion, what steps could be taken to make living together peacefully possible
>>
>>73583838
Holy shit! Peace! How did I never think of this! Truly, no one in the history of my country or of Palestine ever thought of this! If only we listened to you, random foreigner whose knowledge of our conflict comes from a few minutes of reading Wikipedia and /pol/, we would have solved this ages ago!

It's a shame you weren't around during 9/11, you could have just told the Taliban to not knock down the twin towers!
>>
File: Serval.jpg (56KB, 592x487px) Image search: [Google]
Serval.jpg
56KB, 592x487px
>>73583864
>It's pretty much impossible at this point.

maybe you should stop trying to genocide them.
>>
>>73583944
Killing all Norwegians is a must. We'll figure it out from there
>>
>>73583641
>>73583864
isnt the two state solution basically that idea incarnate
>>
>>73584057
Two state solution is virtually impossible now that so much of the West Bank had been colonized. Has been for a while.
>>
>>73583948
Do you realize tha what you're saying is that there's no point in trying to be peaceful?
If you can't stop doing that, why complain that people are obsessed with the topic?

No wonder people hate jews, considering how you're acting
>>
>>73583944
All of the steps that could be taken to create peace are tainted in blood.
The conflict is about who's blood it should be.
It's not as simple as jews vs arabs. Israeli Arabs who embrace western culture can make fairly decent life here, better than what they could've made if it weren't for us kikes.
It's really more about a clash of cultures, including the sub cultures within each group.
>>
>>73584132
That's not what I said, though you seem to be too stupid to understand the point I am trying to make through sarcasm. Try reading a fucking book on the conflict, or literally any conflict in human history. Hell, even actually try TALKING to a real live Israeli or Palestinian, and by talk, I don't mean just condescendingly telling them "dude, live in peace you dumb savages", as if we are retarded animals who never thought of the concept before.
>>
>>73582728
Nuke entire Middle East.
>>
Nuke both of them out of existence desu
>>
File: niggerlean.jpg (122KB, 521x426px) Image search: [Google]
niggerlean.jpg
122KB, 521x426px
>continually refuse to accept any reolutions or compromises
>continue to build illegal settlements
>'oh shit, we can't accept any 2-state solutions now, it's way too colonised!'
>>
>>73583515
>I personally believe that the people who have the right to this land are the people who worked, and are working to bettering the country.

Jewish notion of personal property. If it is yours, I can take it to make it better; if it is mine, it is mine.
>>
File: 1491073504071.png (120KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1491073504071.png
120KB, 500x398px
I wish I cared who owned that strip of land. If it were up to me, It'd still be the Kingdom of Jerusalem.
However, it isn't.
The main influencer over me in this is the fact that Jews are more capable of maintaining a livable, civil, first world society than Arabs are.
Jew vs. Arab aside, Palestine is an illegitimate """country.""" It never existed as they desire, and even if it were separate from Israel, Gaza and the West Bank should go back to Egypt and Jordan instead of a bunch of autists who would just balkanize the Middle East even further. But as far as those two countries are concerned, Egypt's lucky it got Sinai back from Israel (even though it's just sand and ISIS now). Maybe they should try not getting their shit pushed in when they start wars :^)
>Tl;dr if I had to pick a side, Jews. But who gives a fug
>>
File: IndianThriller.jpg (11KB, 190x180px) Image search: [Google]
IndianThriller.jpg
11KB, 190x180px
>>73584488
>siding with the people who took your foreskin
>>
>>73584397
If you were a renowned engineer who immigrated to a new country, and contributed for said county's industry for years, I believe that you have a claim for full citizenship.
>>
>send all the jude to america
>give the land to palestine

literally the best solution.
>>
File: 1492107872717.jpg (25KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1492107872717.jpg
25KB, 550x550px
>>73584573
It was autistic American protestant puritans who propagated that. Jews had literally nothing to do with that.
Also you're one to talk about occupation; get outta Ulster.
>>
>>73582728
Israel is meme state that has no right to exist
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.