[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all those of /int/ who have been circumcised: why did you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (128KB, 1200x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1200x608px
To all those of /int/ who have been circumcised: why did you or your parents make such a choice? I know that some people do it as adults for health reasons, but to those of you who were circumcised as infants, did your parents ever explain WHY they chose to do so? Its hard for me to see how infant circumcision is any more legitimate/ morally "correct" than female genital mutilation. Whenever I look at my dickskin and think about how some people have it chopped off, it makes me shudder.
>>
the thing that makes me shudder the most is the big ass scar it leaves
>>
>>73571822
Do christians also do circumcisions?
>>
>>73571880
Im a Catholic and Im uncut. Ive never heard of my religion specifying a need for circumcision. As far as I understand, cicumcision in the US began as a means to try and prevent fapping. Which is fucking stupid.
>>
>>73571822
>why did you or your parents make such a choice?

Because that was the way things were I guess.

>did your parents ever explain WHY they chose to do so?

I've only had 1 convo with my mom about it. (my dad lives on the other side of the country and I don't really speak to him anymore.) She said she did it because it's what we americans do. And the supposed health benefits blah blah blah blah. Apparently done my our family pediatrics. She said it took about 20minutes and it was done. It was covered by insurance apparently.

I doesn't bother me now. I'm 21. I think I got off better than others who were cut. (don't need lube or shit).
>>
>>73572146
Its scientifically proven that male genital mutilation (circumcision) decreases dick sensitivity in most cases. And unless one doesnt have access to bathing, the hygeine argument is baseless.
>>
>>73572294
Ok? but what does that got to do with your post or mine? What's done is done.
>>
>>73572362
Do you believe that its an acceptable practice for infants to have their genitals butchered without their consent? If you have a son in the future, would you choose to have his penis sliced when he is far too young to have any say in the matter? That question is what Im trying to get at with this thread.
>>
>>73572362
Im not trying to be rude to you. Im sorry that your parents subjugated you to such bullshit. I wish people would open their fucking eyes to "acceptable" molestation such as this. I hate how terrible things happen because some filthy kikes say its ok.
>>
>>73571822
Thank god mexicans are taking you over, now the circumcision will be over
>>
>>73572473
you're question was about why my parents did it and I answered that

>>73572581
I don't hate my parents at all if that's what you mean? My doctor wasn't a kike though. She eneded up being my childhood doctor for the next 18 years. she looked at my benis a lot desu
>>
>>73572701
Im not trying to bash on you or your parents, but rather thefact that infant genital mutilation is an acceptable practice. The acceptance disgusts me.
>>
i know exactly how you feel about shuddering OP, freaks me out

>>73572701
just don't get your kids cut because that's what happened to you. I realise the trend is changing, but old habits die hard
>>
>>73572770
well, I think it's indoctrination and social norms. It's shit that it's the case, but I geniunly have noticed a trend in the last 5-10 years on the internet of burgers like you freaking out about it, which is good
>>
>>73572770
You're soft. Even if sensitivity is proven to different, perception of pleasure may still be the same.
>>
>>73572770
Yeah I guess. It just hurts when threads like these are made because of the name calling. I cannot handle banter. Most of the time I don't think about being cut at all. Just when threads like this are made.

>>73572792
I don't really want kids tbqhwyf
>>
>>73572836
>"brit" defending genital mutilation
hello, ahmed shekelberg
>>
>>73571822
I was not circumcised but I have relatives who were medically circumcised because of bad phimosis.
>>
>>73572860
I really wasnt trying to banter here. I just wanted to complain because i read an article by some jew bitch trying to defend circumcision.
>>
>>73573022
Yeah I know. That's why I responded in the first place because it seemed like you wanted to know. SoO I replied.
>>
>>73573099
Well thanks for your input.
>>
>>73571822
I bet you that the color scaling on this map is something like yellow: 0-10%, orange 10-80% and red above 90%, just so the Americans who made it can feel like they're not too close to Africa.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (34KB, 478x346px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
34KB, 478x346px
>>73571822
health reasons
>>
>>73573002
Why is Slovenia orange in the map ?
>>
>>73574263
I don't know, maybe that many people had to get circumcised for phimosis. To be honest, I had it too but it wasn't bad enough that I would need circumcision.
>>
Had phimosis

Once said to a girl I'm muslim after we fucked, and that according to the tradition of my tribe we're engaged now and must marry within 1 month or my familiys honor will be tainted.

She freaked out a bit, was fun
>>
File: harvested-foreskin-for-sale-sfw.png (184KB, 994x960px) Image search: [Google]
harvested-foreskin-for-sale-sfw.png
184KB, 994x960px
>>73571822
Because there is money to be made promoting and performing circumcisions. Along with getting paid for the procedure, the tissue is harvested and sold.

>>73571880
In the US some do, even though there are many passages against it:
"2 Behold I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no benefit to you. 3 And I testify again to every man who receives circumcision, that he is under obligation to keep the whole Law. 4 You have been severed from Christ, you who [b]are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace. 5 For we [c]through the Spirit, [d]by faith, are waiting for the hope of righteousness. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love.

7 You were running well; who hindered you from obeying the truth? 8 This persuasion did not come from Him who calls you. 9 A little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough. 10 I have confidence [e]in you in the Lord that you will adopt no other view; but the one who is disturbing you will bear his judgment, whoever he is. 11 But I, brethren, if I still preach circumcision, why am I still persecuted? Then the stumbling block of the cross has been abolished. 12 I wish that those who are troubling you would even [f]mutilate themselves." - Galatians 5
>>
File: skinmedica-censored.jpg (391KB, 1511x1000px) Image search: [Google]
skinmedica-censored.jpg
391KB, 1511x1000px
>>73576877
>>
>>73576877
>>73576894
>>
hmmm
>>
Yes. Islam. As an infant.

Don't really care.
>>
>>73576877
>>73576894
>>73576922
It is disgusting that this is allowed.
>>
File: 1491953206288.jpg (132KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491953206288.jpg
132KB, 1000x650px
>>
>>73571822
Puritan Christians made it common medical practice in NA. My parents had me circumcised because my dad is circumcised, and he's circumcised because his dad's circumcised. Not a Jew btw. Tall, white Anglo not of the crusty Celtic-looking variety.
>>
>>73571822
>PH not in the same rate as MENA
Literally why? We have a culture shaming uncircumcised men among men. I don't know how the females react when someone is uncircumcised though.
>>
>>73583891
>Puritan Christians made it common medical practice in NA

This is a myth.
Circumcision didn't start becoming popular until the world wars.
The military started pushing it for hygiene reasons and then the more and more circumcised dads started saying "why not" with a little pushing from gynecologists who could make a little extra cash by throwing that in along with the baby's delivery.
The military and gynecologists made it popular here.
>>
>>73584564
>This is a myth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

Practiced by mythological creatures such as Seventh-Day-Adventist Dr. John Harvey Kellogg.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.