[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >you are now the unconditional autocrat of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: thumb.jpg (228KB, 1536x1144px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
228KB, 1536x1144px
>wake up
>you are now the unconditional autocrat of your country
What do you do/change/rape?
>>
>>73562162
Fake an attack by Sweden and trigger article 5
>>
>>73562162
>try to form the roman empire
>fail miserably
>italy is now divided like in 1400
>>
I go to fap to your pic related
>>
File: 1436039021873.jpg (45KB, 380x405px) Image search: [Google]
1436039021873.jpg
45KB, 380x405px
cancel brexit
invite Trudeau on a diplomatic visit and rape him
pet Larry the Downing Street Cat
>>
>>73562576
I'm an Anglo btw
>>
>>73562162
Turn America into the American Caliphate, invade Mexico and Canada and annex them as vassals, proceed to conquer the entire hemisphere.
>>
The role of the Dutch King seems pretty comfy to me.
>get paid millions with all expenses covered
>while in the background you steer the country while others take all the blame
>>
>>73562687
What Europeans monarchs have the most power over their respective countries?
I know Liechtenstein is #1.
>>
File: e11372594_136e3a689b1g213.png (667KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
e11372594_136e3a689b1g213.png
667KB, 640x424px
>>73562162
>>
start the race war
>>
>>73562723
It depends. People say the King only has formal powers, but as someone who studied constitutional law as a subject I'm pretty sure his influence is quite big.

Every monday he meets up with the ministers to discuss the events. The King has to sign all the laws. The ministers cannot disagree with the King in public. And if the King would not sign a law then the minister would be responsible, so this never suggest him to sign such a law if the minister values his job.

The King hires and fired all ministers, judges, mayors. The King is the chairman of the supreme court of administrative affairs. He can sack the parliament and senate and force reelections. The military only swears allegiance to him.

He is said to own up to 25% of Shell and large parts of the Rotterdam Harbor, Phillips, Unilever and so on.

So.. if he wants he can take over the entire country. But his role is purely formal if I have to believe the media.
>>
Kick the minorities out.
Close the borders.
Ban automobile
Ban Mormonism
Make Irish people the majority
Make capital Boston
Make official language English.
>>
>>73562940
Also, the King is above the law. So he cannot be prosecuted or taxed. And he cannot be held accountable in politics.
>>
>>73562603
no you're not you're swiss, so shut the fuck up
>>
>>73562940
as it should be.
based willie
>>
I've got a list of shit too long to type out on my phone.

Suffice it to say I would assemble a round table of the finest minds from across America; the greatest statesmen, generals, scientists, artists, economists, and more and apoint them as my advisers and counselors.

I would then go though every major domestic and foreign issue facing America and committees of these minds prepare detailed reports on these issues. If any of the plans I had before were incorrect, or if they just needed tweaking, I would plan accordingly.

From there I would, with the help of these titans, truly make America into a utopia, or as close to a utopia as possible. I would work to break our addiction to non-renewable energy. I would fix our Healthcare system, I would create an efficient, lean tax system, I would work to transition our country to adapt to the new economic environment. I would do everything I could to be an enlightened despot.

I would also prepare a plan for a transition back to the Democratic system, with changes made to ensure that wicked influences do not corrupt the system.

Also, I'd outlaw backwards baseball caps.
>>
>>73562540
>not granting the pope control of Italy
>not once again restoring the temporal power of the pope
>>
>>73562162
The instant you wake up you are droned down, try harder OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.