[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never live in the Northeast with all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: SadMuricanPepe.jpg (16KB, 212x238px)
SadMuricanPepe.jpg
16KB, 212x238px
>tfw you'll never live in the Northeast with all the other fortunatefags
>tfw you'll probably live in your shit state in the South till you die

I didn't deserve this
>>
File: hmmmm.png (3KB, 221x160px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
3KB, 221x160px
>tfw you'll always celebrate easter
>>
>>73562124
what state you live in
>>
>>73562124
Did u vote for da Trump??
>>
File: ShartyMart.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ShartyMart.png
28KB, 200x200px
>>73562149
What is this thing called 'Easter'? I've never heard of it.
>>
>>73562124
Just get a job in the northeast then
>>
>>73562164
The state directly east of Texas, south of Arkansas, and west of the Mississippi.

>>73562190
Y-yes.
>>
>>73562214
But idk how to
>>
>>73562255
louisiana.. at least its not mississippi... one of my friend works in new orleans and he likes it there so it aint too shabby
>>
>Wanting to trade the authenticity and community present in the South for a soulless, meaningless life in Jew England
>>
>>73562338
I was born there so I have a better opinion automatically than your friend: it looks like shit and it always will be shit.

Get me out of here pls.
>>
>>73562379
best bet is to go to school in another state
>>
>>73562520
It seems I'll have to at this point.
>>
>>73562255
I live in Arkansas, i don't like a lot of things in my state, but i'd rather live here then cali or the Northeast. Still a shitty state though, at least in Louisiana you have New Orleans and better drinking laws then my state. I'm probably gonna move to Texas in a few years.
>>
>>73562556
come here to CA for school. its cheaper and better than most
>>
>>73562657
New Orleans is objectively shit.

>>73562727
No thanks, Jose.
>>
>>73562342
>Wanting to live your life in a run-down shithole with few opportunities because it's "authentic"

Do you want a successful life, or are you trying to live according to some misguided idea?
>>
>>73562124
>it ain't me, it ain't me
>I ain't no fortunatefag
>>
>>73562657
>Tfw your state is so atrociously shitty you consider Texas a step up
>>
>>73562809
not wanting to go to some of the best schools kek
>>
>feels good to live in nh
>>
>>73563152
Same. Laughing at southerners every day.
>>
>>73562124
Save up money. Buy greyhound ticket. Pack everything in a suitcase.

Dude if you actually grow the balls to hit the reset fucking button on your life, I will straight up send you a congratulatory hallmark card once you get the state you want to live in.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.