[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignoring the shitskins, What is Paris like for a tourist in general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 26262626.png (5KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
26262626.png
5KB, 1280x853px
Ignoring the shitskins, What is Paris like for a tourist in general? Do Frenchies like Canadians? Do many people know any English?
>>
>>73560019
Like hell

Even when i was blue pilled i still felt inconsciously disgusted by Paris

And now that i'm red pilled i know it is because of the INCREDIBLE number of shitskins there, also, it is grey, and Parisians are shitty people(like all leftists)
>>
>>73560019
>Do Frenchies like Canadians?
Neutral opinion
> Do many people know any English?
Paricucks do
>>
>>73560123
That's what I expected. I only ask because my friend is planning on going there in a few weeks and I may come along.

Probably won't stay too long in Paris. We'll just see all the standard tourist shit and gtfo. Is a city or other place you would recommend? I would like to see all the War memorial stuff like Vimy Ridge and the D-Day beaches and whatever
>>
>>73560019
>Ignoring the shitskins,
you cant
its a shithole
>>
File: lac_annecy_flickr.jpg (384KB, 900x557px) Image search: [Google]
lac_annecy_flickr.jpg
384KB, 900x557px
>>73560286
>Is a city or other place you would recommend?
Try small cities not above 50K like AIX LES BAINS , it's near the Alpes but it look like it is near the coast, and it is relatively spared by the shitskin invasion thanks to its HIGH PRICE
If you must absolutely go to a big city try Bordeaux, i heard mixed report about it tho , somehow it is sparred by the shitskins but the Center is still invaded by them and the mayor(Alain(read Ali) Juppé) is like the mayor of London
You can also try LA ROCHELLE, it is a city on the Atlantic Coast and it was a stronghold of Protestantism(Calvinism) and it has nice museums about it, it is also spared by the shitskins.
>>
>>73560019
>Ignoring the shitskins
If only this was possible...
>>
>>73560286

I you can read French, you can go on this site

http://www.ville-ideale.com/classements.php

And look at the Top 100 on the category : Security*

* read : shitskin presence
>>
>>73561388
>I you can read French, you can go on this site
If you can read French, you can go on this site
>>
>>73560019
Paris is good for tourists.
I unironically believe the memes about Paris/London/New York are mainly people who feel jaded because they achieved nothing while all their childhood friends moved there.

More people speak English than anywhere else in France (apart from Normandy/Britanny maybe) but it's polite to use some French.
>>
>>73561578
If you speak to us in english, we will understand and then reply in French.
>>
>Ignoring the shitskins
lel even i got scared in one of their neighborhoods
>>
>>73561721
except our hoods are like your city centres and your hoods are like bagdad
>>
>>73561992
yeah i dont go to my hoods and yours looks straight outta africa, accept it
>>
>>73562026
didn't deny it
>>
French canadians are funny
like really funny
>>
>>73560019
You made the mistake of falling for 4chan memes.
>>
>>73562091
*I meant their accent of course
>>
File: 000283.png (27KB, 365x753px) Image search: [Google]
000283.png
27KB, 365x753px
>>73561388
Des villes connues pour la présence terrifiante, au quotidien, de hordes de skinheads anglais et allemands agressant la population.
>>
>>73561274
Don't listen to this guy. Small towns are absolute shit and boring. You need big cities like Marseille unless you're a pussy scared Jamal will steal from you.
>>
>>73562217
lel, what is he supposed to do in Marseille ? seriously tell me
>>
>>73562217
t.jamal
>>
>>73562281
Experience true french colonial heritage
>>
File: meme.png (163KB, 425x338px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
163KB, 425x338px
>>73562438
>>
>>73562176
Les fameux Vikings Suédois tabassant ceux qui ne croient pas en Odin.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.