[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can any spanish anon tell me the genre of music that plays i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: fit.jpg (252KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
252KB, 1024x768px
can any spanish anon tell me the genre of music that plays in the first 5 seconds of this?

I heard of it before but I never could find it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0eio9quras
>>
Uhh tango I guess
>>
>>73556348
so that clapping beat is tango?
>>
>>73556429
Those are just Castanets, that's all I know
>>
>>73556289
Fandango, Bulerias, Rumba? i don't know it cold be many things
>>
>>73556638
>>73556602
thanks anons, I thought it was flamenco but it seems too "energetic"
>>73556638
btw what do they dance in spain? I only know latin american dances like salsa and bachata but im curious what ill be in for when I visit
>>
>>73556945
maybe its flamenco but the problem is that there is many subgenres in flamenco, i just tried to find this one
>>
>>73556945
We have many traditional dances typical of different regions (jota, sardana, flamenco, sevillana... )
>>
>>73557354
>>73557023

are latin american dances like Salsa/Bachata widespread?

I dont feel like learning another dance style no one dances over here
>>73557023
thanks anon for the effort, I thought would be easier to home in on
>>
>>73556945 this>>73557354
we call the sum of all these traditional dances "danza espaƱola", it's very common in ballet...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApd9TVWf7I
you can see a danza espaƱola in the Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVajr_7jjCw

but many people don't care about these things
>>
>>73558138
so whats the common social dance over there? what do 18-22 year olds dance?
>>
>>73556348
Fuck off nigger why do you always try to bully us? It's some garbage of central or colombian garbage
>>
File: argentina.jpg (290KB, 953x772px) Image search: [Google]
argentina.jpg
290KB, 953x772px
>>73558462
>>
File: EL_JALEO-SINGER.jpg (1MB, 2400x1604px) Image search: [Google]
EL_JALEO-SINGER.jpg
1MB, 2400x1604px
>>73558375
what do 18-22 year olds dance?
reggaeton and whatever is playing on the radio or in the disco
so whats the common social dance over there?
Depends on the region and their dances.

Flamenco is like a mix of traditional dances from the south so it's basically from the region of andalucia. In the XIX century was one of the most populated region of spain and very exotic for the europeans so we end up being representated by their culture (somethig that many spaniards don't like). Example you have the opera"Carmen" or all the french impresionist painters that were interesed in the "spanish culture" like Manet. The flamenco world its basically controled by gypsys and for that reason many spaniards rejects this kind of music.
>>
>>73559296
>The flamenco world its basically controled by gypsys and for that reason many spaniards rejects this kind of music.
because it is shit
>>
>>73556429
no it isn't, sounds nothing like tango, it soundes like a caribbean flamenco ripoff from central america or something.
>>
>>73559296
>reggaeton and whatever is playing on the radio or in the disco
I see, so its like america, just grinding? but I heard the spanish girls arn't thick I heard over there like they are here
>Depends on the region and their dances.
Ill be sticking around the Mediterranean coast like Barcelona and Valencia
>The flamenco world its basically controled by gypsys and for that reason many spaniards rejects this kind of music.
I can definitely see why
>>
>>73558603
still cracks me up the Argentinian flag.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.