[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't we just do the world a favor and nuke Russia already?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170413-155037.png (109KB, 1440x896px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170413-155037.png
109KB, 1440x896px
Why don't we just do the world a favor and nuke Russia already?

Would anything of value be lost?
>>
MAD
>>
>>73554873
because i think that'd start one of those nuclear wars and as much as i hate life, i don't think it'd be very pleased what with being eviscerated and turned into plasma
>>
>>73554873
Nah just shitty earth populated by western retards
absolutely 0 of value
>>
>>73555171
woah
>absolutely 0 of value
>00:00:00
>>
>>73554873
No. Let's make history. They are weak. We are the strongest we've ever been. We should finish our military affairs this year so the world would stop living in fear. Then we can go back to our domestic issues.
>>
>>73554873
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>73555300
>so the world would stop living in fear that someone would move away from petrodollar
>>
What does Russian gain from being friendly with Assad exactly?
>>
>>73555765

mostly no saudi-qatar pipeline to europe which would kill the need for russian gas

also tartus, russian naval base on the med
>>
>>73555765
putin is a closeted ameriboo as most russians so he wants to be just like us . and he loves being a pain the ass. that's pretty much it.
>>
>>73555765
All radical retards will continue to flee to isis and we will get some cut from assad oil profit if shit ends
>>
>>73555765
Saudis and USA want to kill our economy
>>
>>73555870
What do you mean by closeted?
>>
>>73556009
I mean he will never admit that
>>
>>73554873
a thread filled with shitskin muslims and cucks
>>
This shit is so fucking retarded. I have no gripe with the Russian people; we should leave Assad and Putin to their own devices.
>>
>>73555765
not having a pro usa goverment in their backyard
>>
>>73557721
Tell that to the tangerine tyrant.
>>
>>73557797
they have a shitty and smelly backyard
europe is pro usa but they don't like europe
usa in your backyard means a strong ally protecting you
>>
>>73555765

why are americans acting like alkaida airforce
>>
>>73558414
Because that's what we are
>>
>>73557894
>tangerine
reminded of the tangerine dream
forgot what kind of music that was
i have too google it now
>>
>Why don't we just do the world a favor and nuke Russia already?
Finally you're learning.

>Would anything of value be lost?
Abso-fucking-lutely nothing
More likely it will be a net gain for the world in general.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.