[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my dream of a United European Holy League to genocide the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1483052239768.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483052239768.png
233KB, 568x590px
>my dream of a United European Holy League to genocide the Turks and free Anatolia, North Africa and the Levant from Araps will never come true
>>
>>73525436
>my dream of turning all nations into their food forms will never come true
you could have been a spaghetti, lugi
>>
>>73525436
You'd be next once we were done with the other shitskins, you know that right? You would start a train of murder you could not stop
>>
File: 1378560514392.gif (172KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1378560514392.gif
172KB, 550x400px
>>73525537
>>73525547
Good goym, divide and conquer.
>>
lmao are you wearing your tinfoil hat dude?
>>
Please try, you christian animal. You worthless rancid swine.
>>
>>73526148
>Dutch flag

Lmao why are there so many Turks living in the Germanic countries
>>
>>73526170
We are conquering Europe one by one. The lions are standing up.
>>
>>73526170
passive invasion force waiting for larger numbers to turn aggressive
>>
>>73526201
We are not waiting, all of the major cities are in our hands already.
>>
>>73526231
You stepped into the wolfs mouth and even your false prophet cannot save you

You are following the plan of your enemies like a hoard of sheeps to the cliff

I don't speak as an enemy but I am not a friend
>>
>>73525436
Why would you want North Africa and the Levant
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.