[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets all give a big round of applause to australia for irrevocably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: barrier reef.jpg (75KB, 624x882px) Image search: [Google]
barrier reef.jpg
75KB, 624x882px
lets all give a big round of applause to australia for irrevocably destroying one of earths more beautiful natural wonders
>>
Bravo Australia
>>
>>73522578
Honestly the whole human population of Australia should be gassed and the continent converted into a nature preserve.
>>
>muh global warming
>>
Too busy shitposting to care for it
>>
>>73522639
It's real you mong
>>
So, how's the Kyoto Protocol going, Northern Mexico?
>>
>>73522705
i believe our current policy is that pollution was invented by the craven chinaman
>>
>>73522686
Yep its me.

>>73522705
This climate change thing is all bullshit. Kyoto Protocol is a ruse created by virtue signalling UN scums and corporations.
>>
>>73522578
Australians are one of the highest emitters of greenhouse gas per capita on the planet

THEY ARE BUILDING ONE OF THE WORLDS LARGEST COAL MINES ON THE PLANET RIGHT NEXT TO THE GREAT BARRIER REEF

What the fuck is wrong with those savages, they are not even attempting to prevent the destruction of the world largest structure made by living organisms, which contains countless beautiful species and abundant biodiversity
>>
>>73522771
A*ssies are truly a plague on the Earth. In a just world they'd be humanely sterilized.
>>
It's a global problem that can't/couldn't be stopped regardless of what we do/did.

No point in killing our economy to slightly delay the inevitable.
>>
>>73522771
Conservatives don't care, and we voted them in. Press F
>>
Reefs are gay.
>>
>>73522818
Why the fuck are you building a giant coal mine right next to the G.B.Reef??!!!
That's going to destroy some of the reef, and you're doing nothing to stop it

>>73522871
In NZ, labour act nzfirst maori party blocked a marine reserve Key wanted to make, because of tribal bullshit
Only 0.3% of NZ waters are protected, so John Key National and Greens wanted to make a big marine reserve in NZ to protect a lot of our waters, then all the other parties blocked it because they said it violated Maori fishing rights

Australia's problem is the conservatives, NZs problem is the bloody Maoris
>>
>>73522639
even if it's not real (and it is), there is nothing wrong with fighting pollution
>>
>>73522978
gotta do what'cha gotta do
>>
I hope you're proud of yourself, aussies
>>
>>73522771
>>73522978
fuck off hippie with your hippie bullshit.
>>
>>73522578
please post this everyday
>>
File: 1459918640943.png (17KB, 882x758px)
1459918640943.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>73522578
We're very sorry corals and fish
>>
if Australia sinked in the ocean with California the world would be a much better place
>>
>>73522578
Well what do you expect from a nation of criminal descendants, abos and stupid British.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.