[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nobody ever gets your flag right >It's either upside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: zzzFlying_The_Union_Flag.png (212KB, 1110x2275px) Image search: [Google]
zzzFlying_The_Union_Flag.png
212KB, 1110x2275px
>Nobody ever gets your flag right
>It's either upside down, or the one from 1707

Any other countries have this problem with their flag? I'm constantly seeing it upside down. The hotel down my road is meant to be luxury and it's got 2 upside down flags outside
>>
>>73504668
Fuck off Britain
>>
>>73504668
>people always get the shade of blue wrong
Adopting a new flag was a mistake
>>
>>73504668
Like anyone cares, fuck off. The only time I want to see that flag is when I need to wipe my arse.
>>
Not worth worrying about it now as it won't exist in the future. I'm surprised the Scots haven't burned down half of the island because they might be losing their EU gibs.
>>
>>73504883
Scotland won't gain independence and if they do they are idiots
>>
>>73504966
>and if they do they are idiots

So, yes?
>>
>>73504966
Scotland will be gone in 5 years. Northern Ireland will leave next so it will just be England left.
>>
>>73504668
The silly guys on pol use the old one.
>>
File: Scotland.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Scotland.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>73505085
Doubt it, besides getting pissed that they have to leave the EU and then try to gain independence from the UK is cutting off the nose to spite the face.
>>
>The asymmetry on the flag is due to some Scots getting triggered over St. Patrick's Cross being on top of theirs

Do Scots even know how aesthetics or style work?
>>
>>73505249
Well the Irish are shit so it's understandable
>>
>Any other countries have this problem with their flag?

We don't. I mean yes sometimes foreigners think red comes first when it's blue and that pisses some people off but I don't really care since that's how it was at the beginning, red to the flagpole
>>
>>73505018
How do you have the balls to call anyone stupid when your country created Brazil? Hang your head in shame for all eternity.
>>
>>73505348

At least we created something.
>>
>>73505456
Bravo Portugal, bravo.
>>
Thanks, Xingzu. No more (you)s for you though, you've had more than you manchurians deserve.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.