[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Mormons. Is there any reason not to move to Utah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: gdilbw.jpg (45KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
gdilbw.jpg
45KB, 500x673px
Redpill me on Mormons. Is there any reason not to move to Utah and/or convert so I can live in a functional white community?
>>
Fuck mormons
>>
>>73504483
t. Degenerate
>>
You already live in a white community though?
>>
>>73504508

I said "functional" community. I don't consider it functional when everyone has bars on their windows and tries to pick fistfights with you in the supermarket aisle.

I'm a New England WASP who moved to Germany after my job got outsourced to some poo in the loo company.
>>
>>73504447
> Become mormon
> Move to a mormon community
> Drink some coke
> Get shot by Mormon Police

KEK
>>
>>73504447
They're heretical retards who deny the trinity and believe God is a human being. They're not really Christian.

t. nonbeliever who read some shit about Mormon theology
>>
>>73507321
This. They are basically a corporation
>>
they're white guilt cucks

utah is being overrun by mexicans and somali refugees, it won't be white for long
>>
If I convert to Mormonism will I get a harem of teenage wives?
>>
>white

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB-j3LZVW1Y
>>
>>73507321

That doesn't bother me because I'm basically a euphoric fedora-tipping atheist at this point. I would just convert and play by the rules.

>>73507648
Their culture kind of sounds like a pyramid scam. Would be interested to hear (informed) opinions on this.
>>
They're good people and nice neighbors. I wouldn't convert to Mormonism though.
>>
>>73504447
Plenty of reason right here.
cesletter.com
>>
>>73509496
Don't we have a crazy mormon compound near the BC mountains?
>>
Mormons are boring. Seriously.
>>
>stupid kid creates "religion" by stealing parts from Christianity
>tries to make it more alluring by telling people if they join, they get to become gods
>Uses his fabricated authority to manipulate girls and get them to bang him(including a 15-year-old when he was 35) (Mohammed, is that you?)
>Changes his stories over and over about how he "learned" about the "true religion"
They're pretty much Scientology Liteā„¢, and they lie through their teeth to make their religion and themselves look better. I can't imagine having to live in a community built on cheery faces and facades.
>>
>>73504447
Mormons received a prophecy from their leader (who claimed to speak directly to god) in 1978. It amended their ideology, dark people were no longer seen as cursed by god, and blacks were finally allowed to join the Mormon Church.

Mormons proselytize world wide, and bring people back to SLC. Outside of New York (with the United Nations HQ), SLC probably has the most languages spoken in the world in one place.

I think these are good things though. They are a functional, mostly white, community.
>>
>>73504447
honestly, no. unlike literally every other devout protestant group they aren't even slightly preachy
>>
>>73507321
>and believe God is a human being
how come?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.