[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talking with someone I suspect is Canadian >Within 30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: lokar2.jpg (77KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
lokar2.jpg
77KB, 400x300px
>Talking with someone I suspect is Canadian
>Within 30 seconds of the first conversation they say they're Canadian for little to no reason

Why do Canucks do this? They're like the vegan memes.

>In Vegas gambling
>Just talking about blackjack
>"We're mormons from Utah.. haha just kidding we're Canadians"
>Proceed to make references to Canada all night

>In Europe
>Waiter trying to sell restaurant to walker bys
>And I'm Canadian!
>Few minutes later I see a bunch of people with Canadian flags on their backpack eating there

It's only Canadians that do this, I never see Aussies, Brits, Irish, Americans (that actually travel) etc go around talking about their nationality like they do..
>>
File: pepp.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepp.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>be American traveling
>tell waiter I'm Canadian so he doesn't spit in my food
>>
>>73486671

Post your passport with timestamp
>>
>be me
>be in Europe on vacation
>have the urge to tell everyone I'm from Texas

I just think it makes me stand out and will get people interested in me.
>>
>>73486656
>reading this post by some dude
>used leddit spacing
>decide not to finish it
here's a haiku for u
>>
I asked a Canadian why they do this and he said they want to make it known immediately that they aren't American.
>>
>>73486671
he probably just jizzed in it so you'd tip him extra
>>
>>73486692

But it's not interesting unless you went some some small ass town where visitors are rare as hell.
>>
>>73486699

>He's never used an internet forum outside of reddit or 4chan

18+ man
>>
idk I guess we like to show off our nationality because we are proud of being Canadian?

Also in some places in the world it's a good idea to make sure people don't think you are American
>>
>>73486709
it's common knowledge here that americans put canadian flags on their backpacks or something so people dont' assume they are amercian
>>
>>73486907
It's pretty easy to find out if they are an American pretending to be Canadian.

Just ask them what the capital of Canada is. 99% of Americans won't know
>>
>>73486907

It's just a meme, only a real left wing pussy would do something like that.
>>
>>73486785
I've been using online forums since 1999 and this current cancerous form of spacing was never a thing. In fact all you would need to do for a quote for most places is
>this
and the text would either automatically indent or change colour. For most phpbbs forums the standard quote tags sometimes required a double space but that was for the software and not for the user, meaning that adding a shitload of line breaks on somewhere like a text board serves no actual function. Be honest, you're a fuckwit newfag and have no actual experience with online forums outside of places like Facebook and Reddit.
>>
hey >>73486785
>>73487161
^he's right you know?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.