[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why can't russians get their shit together? Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: we wuz tsars n shit.jpg (306KB, 658x521px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz tsars n shit.jpg
306KB, 658x521px
why can't russians get their shit together?

Can't blame MUH IMPERIALISM, you guys haven't been conquered since the poles slapped you around a little.

Can't blame niggers, because you are at least phenotypically white.

Can't blame lack of resources.

... What the fuck russia?
>>
The serf system in Russia wasn't abolished until a little over 100 years ago. Before that many Russians were basically uneducated dirt farming slaves.
Modern Russia is what you get when your back-water country basically keeps the dark ages rolling right through the industrial revolution.
>>
>>73476930
try 150 years ago senpai.
>>
>>73476980
Whatever. It's like the blacks in America except worse because there were way more of them and they took over the country and killed all the civilized people.
>>
>>73476773
When I was born, this was a communist country. In the 90s we quit communism, but the transition under Yeltsin was so shit the entire country was on the verge of total collapse. We've only had like a decade and a half of normal life and we don't have US or Germany pumping us full of money into for strategic purposes. So it'll take a while. But it's okay, I was born in the 80s, I know how much the country has changed for the better in these few decades. Kids these days don't know that.
>>
JOOS, FUCKING JOOS
>>
>>73476773
I wish I knew the answer
>>
>>73477617
Here you go, I gave you the answer. >>73477157
We've been an actual country for a decade and a half, you're just too young to realise that.
>>
>>73477797
>you're just too young
How do u know my age?
>>
File: drrru.jpg (99KB, 609x612px) Image search: [Google]
drrru.jpg
99KB, 609x612px
Negative selection for 4 generations

Nobody needs stronk russia, every top officials' dream is to steal enough, buy castle in Austria/villa in France and forget about this land forever.
>>
If the wealth of the ruling class is not dependant on the wellbeing of the citizens then they have no incentive to improve the life of the citizenry.
>>
File: 66_tn.jpg (31KB, 464x348px) Image search: [Google]
66_tn.jpg
31KB, 464x348px
>>73477157
>Hyжнo лишь пoдoждaть
Oт тoгo в poccии бapдaк, чтo poccия - cтpaнa тepпил
>>
>>73477909
i could say the same for serbia
you simply had an era of 70 years where it didn't matter if you were hard working or lazy, smart or stupid, honest or dishonest, you were treated the same, you would have the same life, nothing would matter
you would live through your small insignificant life without having a say in anything, with the only difference being that this life was a bit happier in yugoslavia than in ussr
but the principle is the same
working harder, studying more, and being a better person in general would never get you significantly farther than just being a mediocrity. everyone had to have it the same, no matter what
it destroyed my country and my people from the root
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.