[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit I hope trump creates many north korean refugees with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: nk027.jpg (266KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nk027.jpg
266KB, 1500x1000px
Holy shit I hope trump creates many north korean refugees with his war and I get a north korean girlfriend and I have to teach her everything :3
>>
>>73460461
Actually, most will flee to japan, china and taiwan, few will ever go to australia
>>
>>73460461
>Australia
That very far from the sea.
>I get a north korean girlfriend and I have to teach her everything
Marry a refugees is deadly
>:3
Kill yourself kid.
>>
>>73460461
This
>>
>>73460461
If the US invaded North Korea they would destroy Seoul in a matter of minutes with artillery bombardments. Never gonna happen
>>
>>73460461
Holy ugly
>>
>>73460569
White people can't distinguish between attractive and unattractive Asians
>>
>>73460560
If the US actually invaded NK, they would completely take out their artillary capabilities in the seconds before Kim even knew an invasion had started.

The hardest part about invading NK isn't the tactics of invasion, it's figuring out what we would do with 25 million living in extreme poverty.
>>
>>73460461
Everything, anon? ;)
>>
>>73461128
Majority would go to china as refugees. Hence why china doesn't want any of that shit also.
>>
>>73461128
Idk mate. You can't know where every piece of artillery is going to be. Then there's the nukes.

he's right seoul would be dust.
>>
>>73460560
>they would destroy Seoul in a matter of minutes with artillery bombardments.

I'm no military expert

HOWEVER

Doesn't the USA have the capacity/technology to simply carpet bomb all of the locations which contain NK's armaments without Kim knowing it?
>>
>>73460461
They will mostly end up as slaves in China.
>>
>>73461128
The North Korean artillery is embedded into mountains. You have to realise that they have had almost 70 years to prepare for this. It would require a ground invasion to remove the artillery because of that.
>>
>>73461213
The US doesn't spend $601 billion dollars a year on their military to not know exactly where every last piece of NK artillery is located and how to destroy it in a matter of seconds.
>>
>>73461474
Yes it does. US military is serially incompetent simply relying on overwhelming firepower to win, with little intelligence or strategy to compliment this.
>>
>>73461474

I guess thats why you won the war in Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam!
>>
>>73461545
>>73461640
m8s go actually google the Iraq invasion. It's probably the single most impressive tactical invasion of all time.
>>
>>73461809
>Invading a country with only a loose control by central administration, weakened by decades of bombings, sanctions and warfare is an achievement.
>>
>>73461860
Invading a country that at the time was estimated to have the 5 largest army in the world, and having less than 200 of your soldiers die doing it is pretty impressive.
>>
>>73461860

I mean, you couldn't do it in the 80s.
>>
>>73460774

I resent that, I can pick ugly girls out of any race.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.