[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to war with NK and China >going to war with Assad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: murica9.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
murica9.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>going to war with NK and China
>going to war with Assad and Russia

Why do Americans like war so much?
>>
>>73455676
Small penis syndrome
>>
They're run by a human markov chain
>>
war is food
>>
>>73455676
Forged from the fires of war, it's all we know
>>
they elected a meme president, they're getting meme results.
just sit back and enjoy the show.
>>
File: dt_bane.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dt_bane.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
They are a big country
>>
>>73455843
>enjoy the show
>america going to war with you
fuck
>>
>>73455701
*Mutilated penis syndrome.
>>
>>73455676
It's probably a lot of fun
>>
File: 53f.jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
7KB, 196x250px
>>73455843
>Nukes won't affect South of Latin America because no reason to trow them there
>>
File: 1453634744621.jpg (54KB, 688x568px) Image search: [Google]
1453634744621.jpg
54KB, 688x568px
>>73455953
BMC
Big Mangled Cock

>>73456109
Feels good, man.
>>
>>73455676
Since when did Assad become a country?
>>
>>73457171
very funny, fagot
> a fucking leaf
>>
>>73455676
If the US doesn't go to war how will the poor little weapon manufacturers make any money to pay politicians?
>>
>>73455843
Why are people pretending like the airstrike on Syria was only supported by Trump?

Most politicians on both sides of the aisle applauded him for the decision, and every other western country also expressed their support for the move.

It's in fact been the single most popular thing Trump has done since he entered office.
>>
>>73455676
Trump has no choice but to condemn NK and Assad, lest he lose support from his own party and every Western country
>>
>>73457928
>Why are people pretending like the airstrike on Syria was only supported by Trump?

It's funny seeing Clinton supporters criticising Trump for it.
>>
>>73455676
Capitalism depends on war desu senpai
>>
man I'm gonna hate living in Fallout

hopefully both the ruskies and NATO bomb us to shit to deny the other access
>>
Muh freedoms.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VpaikzVQDD
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.