[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is driving in your country a luxury for the rich? Here only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1491831707001.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491831707001.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
Is driving in your country a luxury for the rich?
Here only the insurance will cost you a month's paycheck and the state itself prvents the development of a real functioning mass transport because private cars lets them to tax the SHIT OUT of everyone and if they'll create a cheap alternative their source of income will decrease. Once a journalist went to interview a guy at the ministry of treasury and asked him why the taxes on private transport are so high - the highest in the world in fact - and he answered him: "say we ease the taxes burden on private cars, we'll have to take the lost revenue from another source!"
Btw the reason why taxes are high has nothing to do with any of the reasons specified by the government, which is usually about high military funding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=_-TtliUiK4g
>>
you have some money for a car i think
>>
>>73454991
have to have*
>>
No everyone drives here.
>>
Taxes and insurance cost me around 40 euros per month, gas is expensive as fuck though

But the distances here are big so it has to be affordable at least to some extent
>>
Everyone drives here, there's not really much choice for many people.
>>
>cagers
>>
Being a poorfag in Jewland must be the ultimate humiliation, is there any way to be a worse failure?
>>
>>73455305
>is there any way to be a worse failure?
Be an Anglo, but be a Leaf :^)
>>
>>73454870

In Japan you see Porche everywhere
>>
>>73455432
That's only in urban area you blind nip
>>
>>73455913
>urban area
So... The vast majority of people?
>>
>>73454870
You will be grateful in a couple of years.
>Keeps environement nice and clean
>Keeps you fit
>Terrible city planning like in America and other places doesn't develop
>>
>>73454870
>"say we ease the taxes burden on private cars, we'll have to take the lost revenue from another source!"
Having your entire government be jews must be horrible
>>
>>73456327
Says the burger.
>>
>tfw you have a driving phobia
>>
>>73455991
Not all the people live in big cities and I know you are baiting me.
>>
>>73456492
>Not all the people live in big cities
Yes, but the vast majority do, like I said.

>and I know you are baiting me.
...You think this is bait?
>>
I feel you, all cars cost practically double here
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.