[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like being a tourist economy? I can't imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1488239650377.jpg (263KB, 1756x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488239650377.jpg
263KB, 1756x1080px
What's it like being a tourist economy?

I can't imagine my home being used as a playground for foreigners, I mean it happens here but is restricted to London and I've never been there
>>
Top wew. The UK already IS a tourist economy. Outside of the subsidies my people give to your country's floundering industries, nobody sees your country as anything more than a lap dog and a playground.
>>
tourists take pictures of street shitters
street shitters rape them and steal
pretty cohesive all in all

don't pay much attention to it tbqhsmhsenpai
>>
>>73450848
eh only in London, you never really see tourists in the rest of the country.. I've never seen a yank irl actually
>>
>>73451090
You, and the rest of the people of the UK, ARE yanks.
>>
>>73451199
that's impossible I have a foreskin
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>73451286
VERY cheeky
>>
>>73451286
So do I.
>>
>>73451568
CHI
>>
You have no idea, all year round thousands of tourists flock to check out the local sights, google cathedral cove and hot water beach, this is where I live and the tourist situation is crazy
>>
>>73450780
I live next to the Atlantic Ocean so barely any tourist around here except the jodechinchos.

>I mean it happens here but is restricted to London and I've never been there

Have you never been there? For real? I have friends living there so almost every year I visit them.
>>
>>73451856
Ahmed
>>
Pray to never have British tourists come over. Notoriously the most obnoxious and excessive drinkers.
>>
>>73451962
I have a foreskin too, compadre.
>>
Other Australians are the real fucking hassle. I fucking hate school holiday time
>>
>>73450780
From what game is that ass?
>>
File: main_006_2712b_43p9_zuliantie_1.jpg (60KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
main_006_2712b_43p9_zuliantie_1.jpg
60KB, 620x413px
>>73450780
Sharialand folks being terrorised by whites running around naked in the jungle.
Australia doing bogan things.
Europeans making the air force their helicopter butler because they ignored flood warning or think they are elite Vietcongs before getting lost.
>>
>>73451286
The circumcision meme is old
The vast majority of Americans under 18 are uncut
(The vast majority of /int/ is under 18)
>>
>>73451894
You're unlucky
My province gets some of the most tourists in NZ, but tourists all go to western part of my province, and most of the residential population of my province is in the eastern part, so I never see tourists despite my province being one of the most popular tourist locations in NZ
>>
>>73452502
I'm always surprised Malaysia runs so well for being filled with radical Muslims.
>>
>>73452295
Zelda, the new one
>>
>>73452663
thanx
>>
I haven't played BotW in like a week and I've only completed the Zora 神獣 (divine beast?). Should I go do the Rito one next? I've heard it's the most SUCC so I'd rather get that out of the way.
>>
File: 1101521215_400.jpg (29KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
1101521215_400.jpg
29KB, 400x527px
>>73452620
Conservative society doesn't mean everyone are radicals man. Besides for all the perfidy of their govt there are anglos who died fighting the commies and Indonesian invasion for our freedom and we are indebted them for that.
Even if its not fun fixing the gorillion of arsenic filled mining ponds and ethnic tension caused by colonialism.
>>
>>73452955
The only really difficult one is the Goron boss (Thunderblight ganon). You can probably tackle the others in any order, but you need plenty of hearts for that one.

All the other fights were easy
>>
>>73453178
>Conservative society doesn't mean everyone are radicals man
Oh ok. Here being a conservative Muslim means you're a terrorist and probably an enemy of the west.
>>
>>73453318
I've done the Blight gauntlet and beat Ganon already, so I know all the bosses. The electric one was harder than the rest, yeah. The game is great but there's some places they haven't fleshed out at all. I found some random fishing village (ウオトリー, sorry I don't know what's it called in English) in the middle of nowhere and there was nothing interesting to do there other than a stupid gambling minigame.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.