[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arabs and muslims of Int, how does your country deal with powerful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images (7).jpg (31KB, 468x314px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
31KB, 468x314px
Considering many Muslim countries have misogyny and female inferiority entrenched in law and culture. Not to mention many Islamist countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran teach their women that they're incapable of driving cars by themselves or making their own decisions, let alone becoming leaders, how do Muslim's in these nations react when powerful western women come to their country to do business as equals? How do Muslim's rationalise female inferiority when they're leaders are often taking orders from female statesmen from powerful countries, or when you have female leaders like Merkel or Hillary pretty much controlling the fate of the Arab world? Do Arab men fear powerful white women?
>>
Women are disgusting animals. They hate me because I don't have a penis.
>>
>Not to mention many Islamist countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran teach their women that they're incapable of driving cars

Pretty sure this is just a Saudi thing.

In any case, Pakistan had a female leader who got assassinated and was very corrupt (Benazir Bhutto).

Also, you underestimate the competence of the highest echelons of a nation like Saudi Arabia. They don't care at all, they only care about appeasing their population, which they do through Islam. It's all realpolitik.
>>
>>73447401
Get a penis then
>>
>>73447633
How?
>>
>>73447332
Did you know that 60% of all students in iran are female? And 70% of all Engineering students are female? Its a similiar situation in Saudi Arabia. Makes me wonder why
>>
>>73447690
the men are busy exploding in Germany
>>
Saudis are a cancer upon Islam. They capitalize on religion (seems most apparent in the holy month), since they own the holy sites.
>>
>>73447690
Could be because the only way for these women to get out of these countries legally ,is by getting a stem degree at uni and getting recruited by foreign companies. I know that in Saudi Arabia, many women get into stem so that they could eventually get recruited by companies based in more liberal Arab countries like the UAE or Lebanon. It's becoming more of a problem these past few years. Also many take advantage of the generous university student exchange programs and they end up getting recruited by American or British companies after graduating from western unis, never to return to their countries.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/16/world/saudi-women-asylum-seekers-us/index.html
>>
It's a disgrace. The Arabs and other Mohammedans rightly view the West's elevation of women to positions of power as a sign of weakness and a basis for mockery.
>>
>>73448494
>T. Mohammed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.