[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll probably never get to cheekily slap a girl on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1491868985640.jpg (247KB, 640x784px) Image search: [Google]
1491868985640.jpg
247KB, 640x784px
I'll probably never get to cheekily slap a girl on the ass feelsbadman.
>>
>>73441178
If you're attractive you can do it.
>>
>>73441178
Get a job at dominos, get your fill of sexual assault in the workplace
>>
>>73441213
that hand is to tiny to belong to an adult
>>
>>73441276
I mean the reality is that she probably touched her own bum for the photo so...
>>
>>73441213
moar
>>
>>73441316

It's a left hand print so it's very likely considering most people are right handed.

That said I do a lot of butt slapping at work.
>>
>>73441178

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>73441745
How do you get away with it
>>
>>73441178
>tfw grew up in Poland till 16
>tfw in Middle School, along with other boys got to slap girls' butts as soon as they'd bend even a little
>tfw they'd just jump and scream "hey" but never told any teachers
>tfw never got in trouble for it
Feels good, polaaaaa~~~~~<3
>>
>>73442286

he's probably a minority redskin, nigger, or ching chong
>>
>>73442286
Being drunk
>>
>>73442321
We used to do that when I was a kid...I guess I was 12 - 14 years old back then.

I think it would be a big deal if kids did that over here nowadays.
>>
>>73442474
have you ever got to throw girls you like into snow? that's great too. Also more contact than just butt slapping, and they scream more. Fun times.
>>
2bh if you can get a girl to kiss you for more than a couple seconds, she wouldn't reject you if you slapped her ass right afterward. In fact if you dont then youre missing out

And there are plenty of uggos and low self-esteem girls out there who would kiss you
>>
>>73442544
No, we just threw one Chinese-American kid into the snow because he cried very easily and was annoying...I guess I feel bad about that now.

Also, when we got our first black students back in 2nd grade, everyone beat them up for a week. And this is in Massachusetts, where everyone is supposedly a liberal.
>>
>>73442168
don't
>>
>>73441178
BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPRTTTTTTTTTT
PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>73442168
>>73445743
Nuke leafs and Americans already
>>
>>73441276
maybe she was grabbed by Trump
>>
>>73445817
BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>tfw you accidentally touched a coworker'S ass once and she just laughed and called you a naughty boy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.