[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to learn about Berbers Whenever I try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: the fuck.png (736KB, 1712x588px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.png
736KB, 1712x588px
Why is it so hard to learn about Berbers

Whenever I try I get shit like this
>>
>>73440620
Goto the library you retard, or use google scholar search(filters out all the fake news)
>>
did you know that they (tuareg a berber group)have a matriarchal society and it is the men that marries in and wears the veil, pretty cool
>>
File: IMG_0058.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>73440620
What is there to know, they are a Semitic west Asian people, no connection to blacks.
>>
>>73440620
because it's a we wuz term.
Modern day berbers are arabs rapebabies.
>>
>>73440753
North Africans have minimal Arab admixture.
>>
File: 1435042177181.jpg (10KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1435042177181.jpg
10KB, 250x242px
>>73440684
>>73440753
why do people give a shit about what color they are

I just want to know how they live, can't I find a decent documentary instead of this skull-measuring horseshit
>>
>>73440674
>turbans
>veils
No that's just what they wear cause they're out in the sun/the desert and use it to block the sun. The same way Saudis wear that checker patterned keyiffa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tagelmust
>>
>>73440753
Berbers and Arabs are both semites, one doesn't descend from the other they just have a common ancestor.
>>
>>73440784
They made a sand village and ate veggies, fruits and meat.
t. expert
>>
>>73440814
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuareg_people#Clothing

no there is a difference, sorry
>>
>holup we wuz not arab shitskins, we're actually white caucasians!!!

The only white berbers are white because their ancestors got FRENCH'D.
>>
File: your average berber.jpg (232KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
your average berber.jpg
232KB, 900x506px
>>73440776
So white :)
>>
>>73441002
>if you arent arab you are white

Alright
>>
>>73441196
No. They think they're white.
>>
>>73441913
Why do you care though. Are you the same Frenchman who gets triggered by maps showing e1b in France?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.