[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China is developing Xiongan area to be the next Shanghai or Shenzhen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16

File: china xiongan.jpg (28KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
china xiongan.jpg
28KB, 600x696px
China is developing Xiongan area to be the next Shanghai or Shenzhen.

Why haven't you packed your shit and headed East, young man?
>>
>>73439901
I will once they fix the pollution but I rather go to Shanghai since the girls in that region are much cuter
>>
>>73439901
it would be a stupid idea anon unless your chinese.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

also they watch you all the time if you look even remotely cauasian as many see you as a spy.

But hey I'm half chinese and I welcome non chinese but be aware this is the truth.

Inb4 the 50 cent army and retard "lost generation"
>>
>>73439901
LAS SPRATLY SON CHINIANAS
>>
File: 1491505829129.jpg (26KB, 588x393px) Image search: [Google]
1491505829129.jpg
26KB, 588x393px
>>73440249
Someone post the "don't learn mandarin" copypasta
>>
File: 1491185698897.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
1491185698897.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>73440429
>>
File: 1491185634794.jpg (1007KB, 1425x4413px) Image search: [Google]
1491185634794.jpg
1007KB, 1425x4413px
>>73440532
>>
IMO South America sounds way more comfy than china.
>>
And Russia's literally offering free land up for grabs in Far East.
Come here.
>>
>>73439901
Because Chinese hate white people
>>
>>73441053
Do you have to farm it or something?
>>
File: sabina.jpg (74KB, 960x734px) Image search: [Google]
sabina.jpg
74KB, 960x734px
>>73441053
Tell me more.
>>
>>73440532
Take this with a massive grain of salt.
>>
File: --.png (68KB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
--.png
68KB, 250x185px
>>73442296
>flag
>>
>>73439901
>Xiongan
Is that Mandarin for "Vancouver"
>>
>>73441053
harbin is cold enough 2bh
>>
File: Poorly_Made_in_China-cover.jpg (18KB, 257x388px) Image search: [Google]
Poorly_Made_in_China-cover.jpg
18KB, 257x388px
>the whole world is still falling for the china meme

H U E
U E H
E H U
>>
>>73442798
>china still not fallen despite forecast of 2012 say it will fall

l o l
>>
>>73442657
>guy's greentext stories about doing business with the Chinese in the stainless steel industry

Yes, I'm sure that's reason enough never to learn Mandarin.
>>
>>73440249
>all these retarded weeabo/edgelord alt-righters in the comment section

LMAO
>>
>>73442873
>forecast of 2012 say it will fall
What?
>>
>>73442977
they are jealous that they will never be chinese. i would be too 2bh to not be best race on earth
>>
>>73442296
You think he was just salty?
>>
China buttfucked everyone so hard it's not even funny...

They told Americans they'll make their stuff for zero profit... They took the bait hard and gave the Chinese all their products, then the Chinese makes a killing selling them at massive markup to markets that don't give a shit about intellectual property behind the American's back. Americans literally trained a horde of experts at counterfeiting on how to copy their own products. The proportion of orders from the original American company becomes smaller over time and suddenly it's competing with its own counterfeited product. Not only that, they sell for more than an American would pay. American companies end up having to beg the now-accomplished factory to make their shit! This is a culture that absolutely REVERES counterfeiting

You strike up a deal with them, they give you what you want exactly, then once you trust them they start tweaking the process behind your back to save massive amounts of cash, pocketing all those savings. Maybe they'll use a little less metal in your steel, maybe they'll use less of an expensive ingredient in your formula. They'll keep tweaking until you catch them. They give you an inferior product and you won't even notice because the change was so gradual, next thing you know your steel platforms are collapsing under a person's weight and people are dying. They pocket the savings and pass the product risk to you!

So your customers order something from you, and you give the Chinese a large order to fill... They'll agree on a low price. The second you agree on a price with your customers they'll announce a sudden price increase for bullshit reasons because they know you can't back out. Price go up!
>>
>>73443082
Well now that Africa and Southeast Asia are the new China, the Chinese are gonna have to learn to get by through means other than jilting 1st worlders out of their money.
>>
File: 743.png (167KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
743.png
167KB, 256x384px
>>73443129
Why can't you just do business with the Japanese... Based on my own experience they're extremely trustworthy.
>>
>>73440249
Why are white people so shocked by this?
>>
>>73443129
China is moving up the value chain though.

>>73443082

You do know South Korea and Japan ripped off America like how China did it. That's how you actually develop tech companies when starting from the bottom. Rip off competitions tech and sell it for lower prices.
>>
>>73443171
Liberal brainwashing
>>
>>73442996
Shouldn't you be getting back to your classes, 老师?
>>
>>73443171
Probably because in theory we're supposed to allow anyone to assimilate into our societies, regardless of their race
>>
>>73443129
its true. my iphone was made in malawi and my macbook in cambodia. china is doomed. the jobs are gone.
>>
>>73442996

Herro zhang.

What do you think of the jews pairing up a nigger ape with one of your hottest actresses in the new King Kong movie?
>>
>>73443215
i.e., liberal brainwashing
>>
>>73443204
No that's not how the Japanese did it... China is on a whole new level.

I know how the Japanese work... I've been working with them all my life. There's a huge metallurgy industry in my city and Nippon Steel are the biggest investors. My city was literally founded by the Japanese 50 years ago. I see and work with Japanese people all the time. They don't do even 1% of the unscrupulous bullshit the Chinese do.
>>
>>73443129
>the Chinese are gonna have to learn to get by through means other than jilting 1st worlders out of their money.

Or they can just keep making YOUR products and selling them to markets you don't care about for more than americans would pay!
>>
Anyone else been to Qingdao?
Most Chinese cities are pretty ugly but Tsingtao is something different. Beautiful place
>>
>>73443367
No, but I know someone who has been there and she really liked it. People were super friendly, too.

Do they still have a lot of old European architecture?
>>
File: 16062714.jpg (69KB, 320x261px) Image search: [Google]
16062714.jpg
69KB, 320x261px
>tfw you will live to see a North Korean SAR in your lifetime
>>
>>73439901
Soon desu soon...
>>
Chinks are soulless bugmen, I rather move to Nigeria and roll the dice with disease/islamists than eating chink food.
>>
>>73443423
cuck
>>
>>73443367

cuz of german architecture and old signs of german colonialism

chinks can't do anything right without whitey
>>
>>73443450
Ironic coming from a finish desu..
>>
>ask one of my Chinese students about this
>tells me that she has no idea if it will succeed, but she said there are already lots of people buying up real estate there to sell at a profit to developers in the future
>>
File: qingdao.jpg (666KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
qingdao.jpg
666KB, 900x600px
>>73443400
Yeah it was German owned for a couple decades. The outer areas are typical mass apartment blocks but there's some nice churches, train station, governers building, diplomatic area etc. I'd say the whole seaside part of the city is pretty nice.
>>
>>73443473
elaborate chang
>>
>>73443484

>chinese students
>canada

wut
>>
Imagine yourself landing at the Guangzhou airport late one night. You get to the curb and find a taxi driver who says he is willing to take you to your hotel for $ 20. It’s a reasonable rate, but then the driver stops the car once you have left the airport.

You are in the middle of nowhere—no streetlights or other signs of life—and there are almost no other cars on the road. The cabbie informs you that he cannot possibly take you into town for only $20—but for $30, now, he would be more than happy to.

If you do not wish to pay the extra $ 10, he won’t hold it against you. He will allow you to get out of the taxi where he has stopped without charging you the fare for driving you from the airport to this darkened, roadside void (because he’s not a bad person, you see).

It’s a multiple-choice question. What do you do?

A: Pay the additional amount the driver wants and let him take you to the hotel for $ 30.
B: Get out of the car and find another ride.
C: Tell the driver that you will agree to his conditions, but when you arrive at the final destination, explain that he acted in an unethical manner and pay him only the original $ 20.
>>
>>73443461
Old Chinese style is good
>>
>>73443547
get to destination and dont pay him shit
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 160x265px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 160x265px
>>73443545
>>73443299
>>73443212
>>73443204
>>73443171

Canada is LITERALLY a Chinese colony
>>
File: gf.jpg (359KB, 900x560px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
359KB, 900x560px
Who /University of Billion Chinese/ here?
>>
>>73443568

No, you’re smarter than that. You’re not falling for either A or B, and you probably believe that anyone who behaves in such a poor, unethical manner deserves to have the same thing done to him. Let’s play by their rules, you’re thinking; when in Rome, and all that. Answers A and B are for China novices, you say. You went with the third option, C, telling the driver that you’ll agree to a higher price. But, then, when you get to the hotel, you hand him a $ 20 and tell him that’s all he deserves (and that he ought to be ashamed of himself).

What you have forgotten is that the taxi driver wants that last $ 10 a lot more than you do. He also believes that he deserves that extra 50 percent—if only because he had been so clever in the first place. Proving to him that he is not so smart registers with the driver as a loss of face, and he will hold out until the police are involved for the principle, as well as for the money.

The “polite discussion” you have at a police station lasts until 4 am, or until you give in. The taxi driver doesn’t mind the extra inconvenience, because for him it is not an unforeseen annoyance but simply a part of the job. Before he ever laid eyes on you, he planned to find a customer—preferably an unsuspecting foreigner—negotiate a price, drive halfway down the road, and then renegotiate.

Many deals that initially seem too good to be true in China, like
a low price, often end in tears and disappointment.
>>
File: 1429949063278.png (177KB, 335x404px) Image search: [Google]
1429949063278.png
177KB, 335x404px
>>73440249
why the fuck are they standing in the middle of the road?
then going like WHOAH RLY CLOSERUUU
fucking dumbos
>>
Fuck Truman for not wasting all the chinks.
Rip MacArthur
>>
File: bulla.jpg (36KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
bulla.jpg
36KB, 400x267px
>>73443627
that ricemanlet cant do shit to me
>>
>>73443547
I had something like this actually
>Go to Harbin in middle of winter
>Take a taxi from the airport
>While on the highway the driver turns around and asks for some absurd amount (can't remember probably like $50)
>Pretend not to understand so that he can't charge me that much or something
>We shortly stop on the side of the highway while he's on the phone to someone. Another taxi stops by us and another chinese guy gets out of that one and into the passenger seat. I'm worried it's to intimidate me or something.
>The new guy offers me a smoke and tries to translate for the driver but he still can't speak much english.
>Eventually the driver calls up some sort of translation service (their english is still shit) and hands the phone to me to tell me he has to charge me $50 for whatever reason
>I don't want to get kicked out on the side of the freeway in -20c at night and have him drive off with my suitcase so I accept
>While driving through the city he still stops and tries to pick up more people
>He then gets the translator to try and sell some sort of VIP chauffer service to the snow festival
I had a few more try to pull this shit on me but I just told him "you said this much earlier" and he dropped it. Didn't happen anywhere else in China. I figure it's the Russian influence.
>>
>>73443627
If you don't throw a shitfit about the $10, chinky is gonna hit you up again.
>>
>>73443752
Oh and I managed to justify it by the fact I still would have payed twice that here for the same distance
>>
>>73443759
Now, if you answered B—get out and find another ride—you are in even more trouble. There is no one on the roads at this late hour, and whoever does pass by is not going to stop for a strange figure standing in the dark. In contract manufacturing, it can take a substantial amount of time to get a new relationship started. Getting out of the car with the hope that you will catch another ride is like telling the factory to take a hike, that you’ll be taking your business elsewhere—except that there is nowhere else to go.

Your manufacturing orders need to be sent to the retailer within two or three weeks. You don’t have the four to six months that it takes to set up a new supplier relationship. By the time you find a new supplier and get them up to speed, your customers have left you for the competition. In other words, you’re out of business.
>>
File: laughing hebrews.webm (766KB, 458x350px) Image search: [Google]
laughing hebrews.webm
766KB, 458x350px
>>73443578
>Canada is 4.5% Chinese
>America is 12.6% Basketball-American
>America is 16.3% Burrito-Americano
>>
>>73443770
Oh and I feel for the Taxi scam at the Shanghai airport - well I knew it was a scam at the time but I hadn't learned how to say no. Still cheaper than a taxi at home... but it was still like $60. And when I arrived at my destination the guy turned around with a big smile with his hand out and said "Tip!"
>>
>>73443729
>what is a knife
>what is police

Those who answered A—give the driver the extra money he wants—are true humanitarians, with perhaps a soft spot for bankruptcy lawyers. Ten dollars is not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, but in percentage terms it’s substantial. An importer who allows a manufacturer to swallow profitability in a last-minute pricing scheme will lose business. Last-minute price increases are a gun to the head, and anyone who gives in easily to such tactics will, sooner or later,
find themselves out of business.
>>
>>73443823
>what is a knife
i got puukko
>>
>>73439901
why not a costal city?
>>
>>73443627
D. I speak Chinese.
>>
>>73443068
I've never known a businessman to blame themselves for the bad business deals they get caught up in.
>>
>>73446355
Doesn't change anything. Even if you were Chinese it wouldn't help. They will fuck each other over just as well as they would a tourist.

Want to deal with them, you need some major leverage.
>>
>>73446869
Your uh... wrong. I do speak Chinese. Because I lived there.
>>
>>73448978
So fucking what?
>>
>>73439901
I've already started learning mandaring senpai. 我在学中文。I mean there's a billion mandarin speakers, not learning mandarin is just plain uncivilized
>>
File: 1484628309715.jpg (8KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
1484628309715.jpg
8KB, 313x161px
>>73442984
Prediction made by famous China expert Gordon Chang.

What most white people don't know is that Chang is a double agent designed to make the West underestimate China.
>>
>>73440249
>That chopstick part
TOP KEK
>>
>>73443345
You weren't alive 100+ years ago when japan was less developed
>>
>>73443345
At the beginning of the industrial revolution, Americans caught up by stealing British industrial technology. Some American businessmen literally went FULL CHINA MODE and pretended to tour British factories to get an understanding of the technology and used that to build up American industry.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.