[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I, (name), promise and affirm before the almighty and all-knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Virvon varvon.jpg (1MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Virvon varvon.jpg
1MB, 3872x2592px
I, (name), promise and affirm before the almighty and all-knowing God (in affirmation: by my honor and by my conscience), that I am a trustworthy and faithful citizen of the realm of Finland. I want to serve my country honestly and, to my best ability, seek and pursue her edification and advantage. I want everywhere and in every situation, during the peace and during the war, defend the inviolability of my fatherland, her legal system of government and the legal authority of the realm. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal authority or to subvert the system of government of the country, I want to report it to the authorities without delay. The troop to which I belong and my place in it I will not desert in any situation, but so long as I have strength in me, I will completely fulfill the task I have received. I promise to act properly and uprightly, obey my superiors, comply with the laws and decrees and keep the service secrets trusted in me. I want to be forthright and helpful to my fellow servicemen. Never will I due to kinship, friendship, envy, hatred or fear nor because of gifts or any other reason act contrary to my duty in service. If I be given a position of superiority, I want to be rightful to my subordinates, to take care of their well-being, acquire information on their wishes, to be their councilor and guide and, for my own self, set them a good and encouraging example. All this I want to fulfill according to my honor and my conscience.

If you havent said these words youre not a man and not white
>>
>english
cuckland
>>
>>73428987
Wat
>>
File: 1444303840842.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1444303840842.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>73429047
finland so american puppets that you pray to your military in english
>>
>>73429161
Thats the english translation of our military oath you inbreed retard

Minä N.N. lupaan ja vakuutan
(valassa) kaikkivaltiaan ja kaikkitietävän Jumalan edessä,
(vakuutuksessa) kunniani ja omantuntoni kautta,
olevani Suomen valtakunnan luotettava ja uskollinen kansalainen. Tahdon palvella maatani rehellisesti sekä parhaan kykyni mukaan etsiä ja edistää sen hyötyä ja parasta.
Minä tahdon kaikkialla ja kaikissa tilanteissa, rauhan ja sodan aikana puolustaa isänmaani koskemattomuutta, sen laillista valtiojärjestystä sekä valtakunnan laillista esivaltaa. Jos havaitsen tai saan tietää jotakin olevan tekeillä laillisen esivallan kukistamiseksi tai maan valtiojärjestyksen kumoamiseksi, tahdon sen viipymättä viranomaisille ilmoittaa.
Joukkoa, johon kuulun sekä paikkaani siinä, en jätä missään tilanteessa, vaan niin kauan kuin minussa voimia on, suoritan saamani tehtävän loppuun.
Lupaan käyttäytyä kunnollisesti ja ryhdikkäästi, totella esimiehiäni, noudattaa lakeja ja asetuksia sekä säilyttää hyvin minulle uskotut palvelussalaisuudet. Tahdon myös asetovereitani kohtaan olla suora ja auttavainen. Milloinkaan en sukulaisuuden, ystävyyden, kateuden, vihan tai pelon vuoksi enkä myöskään lahjojen tai muun syyn tähden toimi vastoin palvelusvelvollisuuttani.
Jos minut asetetaan esimiesasemaan, tahdon olla alaisiani kohtaan oikeudenmukainen, pitää huolta heidän hyvinvoinnistaan, hankkia tietoja heidän toiveistaan, olla heidän neuvonantajanaan ja ohjaajanaan sekä omasta puolestani pyrkiä olemaan heille hyvänä ja kannustavana esimerkkinä.
Kaiken tämän minä tahdon kunniani ja omantuntoni mukaan täyttää.
>>
>>73428895
finnish conscripts are so hot
>>
File: isammaampuollustajat.jpg (43KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
isammaampuollustajat.jpg
43KB, 580x435px
>>73430334
finns are ugly as fuck when bald or with buzzcut, especially these acne faced teenagers.
finnish conscripts look like slavs... or maybe we are slavs after all
>>
>>73430652
I think it is a matter of taste then.
I really like the distinct finnish looks.
>>
>>73430652
They do look very similar to Russians indeed.
>>
>>73428895
I love Finland so much. I wish I could serve in the FDF for the glory of Finland.
>>
>>73431502
It's funny how everyone on /int/ have an obsession with finland.
>>
>>73431434
Russians are finns in denial
>>
>>73428895
Wow very deep, but then I see shit like this:
https://youtu.be/KeBByLTKbnc
>>
>>73432041
Are you implying your country's army doesnt have autistic humor
>>
>>73432041
These people basically wrecked 25x bigger army tho
>>
https://youtu.be/nm9kHIEkOVk
Half of int doesnt even do this
>>
>>73430652
Kek. In my country sometimes people say that this appearence is typically finnish, and we took it from our finnish ancestors
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.