[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honestly whats wrong with isis? i fully support them, im not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2772.jpg (12KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2772.jpg
12KB, 280x200px
honestly whats wrong with isis? i fully support them, im not even memeing,i wish i can go to syria and die for islam, its lot better than slowly dying from obesity in my stinky room with a broken pc that cant run shit
>>
>he hacked Merkel's wifi just to make this shitpost
>>
>>73425028
(You)
now go back to /pol/
>>
>>73425028
>i fully support them
>i wish i can go to syria and die for islam
Nothing is stopping you.

No need to post about it on 4chan, you can go whenever. People are going back and forth all the time.
>>
File: absolute spergers.png (99KB, 239x320px) Image search: [Google]
absolute spergers.png
99KB, 239x320px
>>
>>73425028
kamal i still love you :/
>>
>>73425028
tons of poor people do it every day. If you can afford a Computer you can also afford a ticket to the middle east.
good bye
>>
>>73425028
>whats wrong with isis?
Well, the forced conversions of Christians, the genocide of Yazidis, Atheists and Shias, the destruction of ancient art, the institution of sexual slavery, the extortion of civilians, the use of human shields and the calls for more heathen blood everywhere are pretty wrong.
>>
File: IMG_0149.jpg (43KB, 410x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
43KB, 410x267px
>>73425028
Don't even need to go to Syria, just go to uhaul or hertz.

Hertz: for when you gotta put the hurts on the kaffir.
>>
>>73425028
That's enough out of you for one day.
>>
if you wanna die in syria at least do it with the YPG instead of ISIS ffs
>>
>>73425426
> t.abdul jimenez de montoya al-morisco
>>
>>73425550
Kurds and isis are the pleb choice, real men join Assad's army. Like these Ameriburgers:

https://youtu.be/Cu6tnNJ6MQ0
>>
>>73425028
I agree with you, ISIS is based
>>
>Brussels

LOL
>>
threads like these makes me wish armenian genocide really happened
>>
>>73425028
>its lot better than slowly dying from obesity in my stinky room with a broken pc that cant run shit
Everything is better than this, yet here we all are.
>>
m8 even if you're joking/shitposting. You can still get arrested just for making those threats here.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-jersey-31868491
>>
>>73425619
Salam, habibi :^)
>>
>>73425028
All of these coming from a guy posting under a EU flag. What Am I not surprise?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.