[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How natural are your country's borders? Transylvania's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: world_physical_pacific_giclee_lg.jpg (760KB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
world_physical_pacific_giclee_lg.jpg
760KB, 3000x1500px
How natural are your country's borders? Transylvania's borders are so natural they can be seen from space
>>
Ours are natural in the sense they follow a river, but it is an arbitrary line Stalin drew up.
>>
>>73418465
What am I looking at?
>>
>>73418465
The sea, so pretty natural.
>>
File: golden-face-buddha-24969425.jpg (136KB, 1300x1112px) Image search: [Google]
golden-face-buddha-24969425.jpg
136KB, 1300x1112px
>he has border
>>
>>73418729
But what about Ireland?
>>
>>73418465

like 95% natural

the Andes (territory with water that flows into the pacific goes to Chile, water that flows into the atlantic to Argentina)

and big rivers are the border with Paraguay, Uruguay and Brazil.

Only the border with Bolivia isnt natural. Tarija in Southern Bolivia almost becomes Argentina, and Bilivians gifted us some land to spite Chile.
The justification for the Bolivian Argentina border is that in Jujuy you had a Customs office in colonial time to prevent cheap goods smuggled from Buenos Aires from reaching Alto Peru/Bolivia, which was the most important colony due to the silver mines.
So it makes sense to have it as the limit between Argentina and Alto Peru/Bolivia.
>>
well they are mostly horizontal lines
>>
It's pretty natty
>>
borders are artificial
>>
File: 1264172159_belorusskaya-granica.jpg (110KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
1264172159_belorusskaya-granica.jpg
110KB, 800x535px
>>73418465
>How natural are your country's borders?
Absolutely unnatural.
>>
>>73418465
The Finnish-Swedish borders follow a number of rivers (3 I think). The most well known of them is Torne river.

The border to Norway is more arbitrary. In some places in western Sweden (i.e. Dalsland), the dialect even sounds like Norwegian.
>>
Really natural, except the northern part.
>>
>>73421737
Belgium is French clay.
>>
>>73418465
>sea
>the alps
yeah they're pretty natural
>>
>>73421293
Most of the Swedish-Norwegian border is divided by mountains though. I'd call that natural.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.