[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18, live in australia, youngest of three kids >don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

File: normal_63_Dresden_Frauenkirche.jpg (156KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
normal_63_Dresden_Frauenkirche.jpg
156KB, 533x800px
>18, live in australia, youngest of three kids
>don't do well with girls, never had a girlfriend before
>am a practicing roman catholic, so I plan to marry a catholic girl, wait until marriage, not use contraception, etc etc
>raised catholic but i'm the only one in the family who attends mass regularly
>because i rely on public transport, i have visited dozens of different churches around my city
>take amateur photos on my phone of old churches, post them on an instagram account
>i learn japanese, so i like to enter the captions and hashtags in both english and jp
>have lots of japanese christians following me

>one day someone likes a few photos and sends me a dm, which isn't out of the ordinary
>it's a young japanese girl, doing a working holiday in germany
>introduces herself in english, and says "I hope we can talk in English sometimes so I don't forget it"
>since february we've messaged each other every day and gotten to know each other very well
>we have the exact same interests
>last month she asked to be my girlfriend, and over the past few weeks we've skyped for hours on end
>she sends me photos of her outfits and interesting things she sees each day
>we say 'i love you' and talk about extremely intimate topics
>she thinks i'm cute, and can't believe i haven't had a girlfriend before
>she says she's never felt so comfortable with a boy before
>we want to meet one day, and are both considering marriage, potentially

I can't believe it, nothing like this has ever happened to me before.
I was wary but I know she's legit, because I came across her inactive Google+ profile, and she has posts about these interests from years ago. In my life I've contemplated becoming a priest, because I figured I'd never be able to find a wife.

cont'd
>>
I am jealous of your ability to want to leave the house to do things
Keep posting please
>>
>>73413018
did you manage to impress her with your amazing shitposting skills?

jk, I'm happy for you
>>
A Japanese girl doing work holiday in Germany sounds very strange. It seems like Japan would be to close to you so "she" pretends to be at the other side of world. Have you tried reverse searching her pictures? Also ask her to take pictures in Germany to confirm her story.
>>
>>73413018
Romantic af desu
>>
She said she doesn't call herself a Christian, because she doesn't fully believe, but she reads the Bible every day, goes to Catholic or Lutheran churches more than once a week, prays for me every day and prays the rosary at the Catholic church, and has a little table of saint medals, prayer cards, and some little palms she brought home from Mass yesterday.

I don't know if I should be serious about this.
>she's not catholic
>there's a considerable age gap
>i would've met my wife on fucking instagram

There's also the fact that she's Japanese. Now, I've never had a problem with interracial relationships, and I like girls of any race, but now that there is a real prospect of marrying someone outside my own race, I feel a bit confronted.
I've never been a Nazi "pure bloodline" person or anything like that, but all my ancestors have been Irish Catholics, so part of me is hesitant to break that after 1700 years or something. My older brother is engaged to an Indian girl, so I feel like I have to be normal. Really, marrying the girl isn't the problem, I just never imagined my kids not looking like me. Does anyone understand this? It is a bit a racist but idk what to do.

I like her a lot, and I know I'll never meet another girl like her. But I just feel so nervous about everything.

>>73413291
She often sends photos of herself at local landmarks in her city, and I've seen pictures inside her flat. They're verifiable by time, e.g. on Ash Wednesday she sent a picture at the Catholic church with ashes on her forehead.
When we've Skyped, she's inside the same flat, so I know she's actually there.
>>
>>73413532
How high are the chances you'll get together with other Irish catholics in Australia though? It's unlikely the woman of your dreams is specifically Irish Catholic so you might as well marry a Japanese women as your "pure" bloodline will probably die out anyway. I know what you mean though, you probably feel like you'd disappoint your ancestors but it's your life not theirs.
>>
>>73413243
I can't imagine what else lmao

>>73413389
It's something I would have fantasised about one year ago. I can't believe it's actually happened out of the blue. I don't know whether to be happy or suspicious.
>>
You want your kids to look like you or bastard gooks?
>>
>>73413018
Marry a good girl of your own race you shy softcock

>>73413532
>My older brother is engaged to an Indian girl, so I feel like I have to be normal
Absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>73413532
Your babies would be cute
>>
Is she Jomon ?
>>
Well, you really love her marry her what is the problem. The kids won't be the problem because hapas are everywhere nowadays. I don't see a problem here 2bh
>>
>>73413823
Well, I shouldn't say "pure bloodline" as I do have almost a quarter English and Scottish ancestry just from my dad's side. But overall I feel societal and cultural pressure to marry a white person, basically. It's not like anyone in my family would frown upon it or anything, I guess it's self-inflicted because of how I always used to imagine my future wife would be.

As I said, I never had any problem with race/culture-mixing, but when it comes to myself and starting my own family, I feel like I have to think about it.

Chances are I'll never meet another girl who feels the same way about me, so I guess this probably is it. Once we meet in person I think my scruples will go away.
>>
>>73414268
good luck m8
>>
>>73413971
What do you mean? 縄文時代?

>>73413924
Eh
She's Indian by race, but has an Australian accent and was probably born here
She's also incredibly wealthy because her family are all doctors and gynaecologists and stuff lol

>>73413981
Thanks, I guess there's no fear in love. The day she asked to be my girlfriend and I said yes, she sent me this Bible passage:
>4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
>>
File: 1449368584503.jpg (64KB, 463x691px) Image search: [Google]
1449368584503.jpg
64KB, 463x691px
>>73414460
It's very touching
>>
chinks have no soul
>>
File: asd.png (124KB, 371x600px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
124KB, 371x600px
>>73414685
But she does, and she makes me feel warm inside
I screenshot the nice things she says to me. Here are some of her messages
>>
File: 3093903903.jpg (272KB, 1300x812px) Image search: [Google]
3093903903.jpg
272KB, 1300x812px
>>73414460
>She's Indian by race, but has an Australian accent and was probably born here
But she's still a poo in loo. A dog born in a barn isn't a horse.
>She's also incredibly wealthy because her family are all doctors and gynaecologists and stuff lol
No shit. We don't accept immigrants who aren't already capable.

Like I said. You're making a BIG mistake man. Pic related- ignore the left side and focus on the right side.
>>
>>73415031
hello my serbian friend
>>
>>73415031
Well, if a fucking meme says so.

I mean bloody hell, the girls on the bottom right don't even look bad. I assume de Grood is a school shooter, but that's a good looking guy.
Meanwhile everyone on the left looks fake and plastic, because most of them are models and actors.
I would give my kids a solid Catholic upbringing, so none of my kids are going to be dragging mattresses around or stabbing family members.

I was worried about how the kids would look but this picture just made me less worried lol.
>>
@73415501
You again? You're always here.
>>
>>73415524
Okay. You do you buddy :)
>>
File: al3.png (76KB, 202x201px) Image search: [Google]
al3.png
76KB, 202x201px
>>73415563
>@
>>73415596
If I were rolling in pussy then maybe I'd be weighing up my options, but eh I reckon this japanese girl's nice enough.
>>
>>73415669
>If I were rolling in pussy then maybe I'd be weighing up my options
It's not too late for you to be a stud? How old are you?
>>
>>73415754
I said in the first line of the OP that I'm 18
I never really wanted to date lots of girls anyway. I always imagined I'd date girls with the intention of marriage anyway, so I have no problem with getting married to my first girlfriend if she's the right one.
>>73415811
She says she wants to live where she is now, in Germany. She has to go back to Japan at some stage but she never particularly wanted to see Australia until she started talking to me.
>>
>>73413018
>am a practicing roman catholic, so I plan to marry a catholic girl, wait until marriage, not use contraception, etc etc
You say this like it's the standard behaviour of practicing roman catholics. More like the behaviour of sectarian extremists.
>>
File: 1490258241836.jpg (126KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1490258241836.jpg
126KB, 433x419px
>Aussies still perplexed why straya is slowly becoming more and more asian
>>
>>73416057
It's not extreme to do those things, it's literally just the normal Catholic way of life. You're a pretty piss-arse Catholic if your life plan is to have sex before marriage and use contraception.

In a culturally Catholic country like yours, no doubt a lot of people call themselves Catholic but take it less seriously.
In Australia, a lot of people will tell you they were "raised Catholic but aren't anymore". So here, a devout Catholic is someone who actually agrees with the Pope and pays attention what the Church says.
>>
>>73413532
>there's a considerable age gap
Wait, wait, how old is she?

I'm guessing late 20s if she's still able to do a working holiday?

Is she one of those leftover woman?
>>
File: black guy.jpg (73KB, 543x549px) Image search: [Google]
black guy.jpg
73KB, 543x549px
>>73413018
>>have lots of japanese christians following me
hmm
>>
>>73413532
>>i would've met my wife on fucking instagram
WE FUTURE NAO
>>
wtf I want this life
>>
>>73416273
Pro tip: NORMAL =/= PRESCRIBED
Fucking hell, not even priests are particularly celibate here, nevermind expecting people to reach the altar virgin.
M8 you're a fucking catholic, you're supposed to moderate the scriptures with common sense, not adhere to the letter of the bible like a brain damaged proddie.
>>
>somebody on /int/ who actually has morals
am i dreaming lads
>>
>>73416057
It is the behaviour of practacing roman catholics, you and most people around you are probabably lapsed Catholics who only attend mass on special occasion.
>>
>>73413018
And then you wake up?
>>
>>73416500
>you're supposed to moderate the scriptures with common sense, not adhere to the letter of the bible like a brain damaged proddie.

You're getting it mixed up. It's the Protestants who practice pragmatic christianity.

Honestly, tell your local priest what you just said in that post and see if he agrees with you.
>>
>>73414786
seems clingy as fuck

ditch her
>>
Every woman in the world wants a white boy living in a 1st world country...your options are unlimited ;-)
>>
File: jl3.png (76KB, 195x240px) Image search: [Google]
jl3.png
76KB, 195x240px
>>73416057
>>73416273
I should also mention that the Japanese girl is fine with waiting until marriage to have sex anyway. I haven't talked about contraception, but NFP is effective anyway.
>>73416314
She's 25, so not 負け犬 just yet. She's had one boyfriend before, and the were together for four years. She broke up with him because he basically just wanted to sleep with her, and she wanted a future.
>>73416409
>mfw i have to explain this to my parents

>>73416500
>not even priests are particularly celibate here, nevermind expecting people to reach the altar virgin.
Call the bishop! They shouldn't be priests unless they are married clergy of an Eastern Rite, or the Ordinariate.
>M8 you're a fucking catholic, you're supposed to moderate the scriptures with common sense, not adhere to the letter of the bible like a brain damaged proddie.
You realise Protestants are the ones who believe in sola scriptura? I'm a Catholic, the rules are set in the Catechism, not the Bible directly.
If you deny part of Catholic teaching, then you're not in communion with the Pope, and for all intents and purposes aren't a Catholic.
Your ideas probably line up more closely with liberal American Anglicans or something.
My immediate family are non-practicing Catholics and fundie Protestants, I know all the common lines.

>>73416592
half expecting it

>>73416806
I probably am too lmao
Each of those messages were in response to me saying something similarly personal.
>>
>>73414786
wtf is she ugly or old as fuck or something? Why is she so clingy to an internet bf
>>
File: top kek bra.jpg (124KB, 609x607px) Image search: [Google]
top kek bra.jpg
124KB, 609x607px
>>73416956
fact: australian cock is worshipped worldwide
>>
>>73415031
So how many in this thread have actually heard of Viktor Tsoi besides me?
>>
>>73414268
Yeah, meet her first and then go with it if nothing puts you off. Good luck.
You are a newworlder, bloodlines arent as important to you as to us. Your children having chinky eyes will be a bit weird but theyll have some of yours in them as well.
>>
>>73416989
all the irish women I know who moved to Australia have or had aussie bfs
>>
>>73417090
Yeah true, I know I shouldn't dwell on it too much. Not like it's a sin or anything.
I guess I have to figure out how I can get to Germany to see her then, save up some money.
I've heard that the cheapest airport to fly to in Europe is Frankfurt. From there I could catch a cheap bus to her city.
>>
>>73417021
No
>>
File: IMG_4981.png (79KB, 487x613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4981.png
79KB, 487x613px
Thank you to everyone who replied
I feel a lot better now, and less nervous of the situation and what I want to do. I think it's gonna be alright :)

I just got this message from her now
>>
>>73413018
>>73413532
Fucking cringe
>>
>deluded religionfags in charge of into girls

Wtffff
>>
>>73413018
>i learn japanese
stopped reading there. Sorry, bro.
>>
GOTTA
>>
>>73413018
post instagram nigger

>>73415031
>these fucking pics

>>>/r/asianmasculinity/ faggot lmao
>>
>>73414460
Corinthians 13 is cliche as fuck
>>
File: seinfeld3.png (435KB, 559x477px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld3.png
435KB, 559x477px
>>73418257
>you
>no devoted online jap gf
>>73418556
no
>>73418806
i know but she's new to it all
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.