[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what the world should look like. These are the rightful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: World 1 AD.png (2MB, 4000x2036px) Image search: [Google]
World 1 AD.png
2MB, 4000x2036px
This is what the world should look like. These are the rightful locations of different peoples and cultures.
>>
File: ΕΛΛΑΣ.gif (439KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ΕΛΛΑΣ.gif
439KB, 2048x1024px
this is an ideal world
>>
File: turkss (1).jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
turkss (1).jpg
51KB, 640x360px
>>73412234
You again?
>>
>>73412531
Turkey is one of the most powerful countries in the planet.
>>
>>73412662
Can't you get a psychiatrist to talk to in Krautland?
Just a hint.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaa.jpg (1KB, 107x90px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.jpg
1KB, 107x90px
>>73412207
I DON'T WANT TO SHARE A COUNTRY WITH ARABS I ALREADY AM AND IT'S BAD ENOUGH AS IT IS

WHY DO YOU PUT US WITH THOSE PEOPLE IN EVERY SINGLE MAP

SPANISH AND ITALIAN IS BAD ENOUGH BUT OK I'LL BEGRUDGINGLY ACCEPT THEM
BROWNER THAN THIS AND IT'S JUST ANOTHER FILTHY NIGGER CRIMINAL WHO IS JUST HERE TO LEECH ON THE WELFARE

REEEEEEE
>>
>>73413024
Your country is already full of them, what are you complaining about
>>
>>73413198
precisely about that, OBVIOUSLY

in such a scenario they'd come to your country which is richer than ours btw, i don't want italy and spain ruined because of france, you should build a wall at the pyrénées and execute anyone who tries to pass through, that is all the """""french""""" deserve
>>
>>73413024
>>73413429
what the fuck is wrong with you man
>>
>>73413878
i just come back from 2 hours at the pole emploi waiting in line for a job with 3rd worlders who don't even speak proper french being all fucking retarded and playing folkloric arab music on their fucking phone

even the pole emploi workers aren't white they are all fat disgusting fucking beurettes, because of course they are

there was even a black woman WITH BLUE HAIR jesus christ like being black isn't bad enough what the fuck is this shithole
>>
File: 2016.png (16KB, 765x535px) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
16KB, 765x535px
>>73414013
Help Greece to not become a dirty shithole like france.
>>
>>73414083
i buy feta regularly so i am totally supporting your economy
i hope you kill many turks, long live greece
>>
File: fuckeurope.jpg (159KB, 1200x856px) Image search: [Google]
fuckeurope.jpg
159KB, 1200x856px
>>73414124
germany is the biggest enemy of Greece
>>
File: pure_coincidence.jpg (36KB, 576x387px) Image search: [Google]
pure_coincidence.jpg
36KB, 576x387px
>>73414146
oh yeah fuck germany too, did you know they are stealing our money as well ?
when we started the euro, 1 EUR = 1 deutschmark
but 1 EUR = 6 francs 50cent

their currency is undervalued and ours overvalued

which means they are always getting richer and we are always getting poorer

germans are stealing our money

germans are fucking jewish thieves, fuck germany and fuck germans
>>
>>73414378
yes
after euro
export of germs to other countries increased very much
yet they bitch how it is bad and how they are victims

in an article i read that shitaly lost many clients because shitmany is constantly spreading bad news about other european countries
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.