[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will time travel be invented so I can go back in time and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1486388510929.png (501KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1486388510929.png
501KB, 1102x967px
When will time travel be invented so I can go back in time and fix all my mistakes
>>
>>73410288
Such as..?
>>
You cannot change the past...
>>
>>73410288
never. we are forever imprisoned in the cage of time
>>
File: 1491622364689.gif (7KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491622364689.gif
7KB, 700x700px
Some mistakes can never be fixed...
>>
>>73410288
go back (your memory removed) > make same mistakes > go back (your memory removed) > make same mistakes >
>>
File: 1480840793242.jpg (34KB, 511x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480840793242.jpg
34KB, 511x640px
>>73410534
>>
>>73410600
>tfw no mistake making emulator to run 100k times to understand how to do the least amount of mistakes
>>
>>73410288
you can correct your mistakes only in 1 time line it will remain in other time lines
>>
File: 1489357237446.jpg (19KB, 337x308px) Image search: [Google]
1489357237446.jpg
19KB, 337x308px
>>73410288
You gotta learn to move on. Dwelling in the past will only makes you sadder.
>>
File: soviet invasion of czech.jpg (108KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
soviet invasion of czech.jpg
108KB, 640x425px
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
>>
>>73410288
if I had access to a time machine, where would I go? A question commonly asked but an answer not commonly given.

I'd travel back to April of 1912 and set sail on the RMS titanic although with a few modern amenities and technology. I would dance and joke and eat and watch the clock as the titanic's period of blissful ignorance went unchallenged all the while teetering closer to the abyss. Perhaps by now you're thinking I will save the titanic, her crew and passengers with deliverance of an omen at the 15th hour, but, you are wrong. As the collision occurs and as ancient ice tears through steel, I will be in a pressurised scuba suit (albeit with a few alterations) climbing into a small submarine.

The voyage down to the inevitable grave, not being shallow its one semblance to an honour burial on land, was exhilarating. Upon reaching its final resting place identified 73 years later, I sat in wait. I looked at my watch and saw the time was close, so I began my final journey.

I exited the submarine in my modified scuba suit, that modification being a small rubbed sealed hole in the groin to allow my bollocks to be subject to the extreme pressures of the deep. The pressure itself had me salivating as my bollocks were being crushed under pressure like the creation of diamonds, fitting for the title of family jewels. I swam to the collision point deep in the Atlantic and lay there, saliva filling my mask. Finally, through a thick saliva filled mask, I see the titanic hurtling toward me, my bollocks more specifically. The bow of the ship that bought rose and jack closer to heaven
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.