[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that despite the open borders in the European Union,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Why is it that despite the open borders in the European Union, barely any of the citizens take advantage of this to visit other countries?
I live close to portugal and I visit all the time, and also went to UK, France, and Italy in several occassions.

Do europeans not know how easy it is to travel to other member states compared to how people have to travel everywhere else in the world ?
>>
>>73403567
People don't like abandoning their people and ancestors.
>>
it's not like your shitholes have anything worth visiting lol
>>
>>73403630
no one is that pathethic that they would rather stay with momma than take the opportunity to travel every now and then
>>
>>73403567
>barely any of the citizens take advantage of this
But thats not true
>>
>>73403756
If only it were
>>
Are you stupid? It isn't true.
Most people I know have been abroad more than once this year.
>>
>>73403567
I've been to pretty much every country in Europe but it not like i wouldn't have gone if i had to wait 10 minutes for someone to check my passport at the airport, people are really retarded when it comes to border control
>>
>>73403567
Most people do go traveling in their last teens or early 20s
>>
>>73403567
But everyone travels. What kind of friends do you have?
>>
>>73403630
The irony of anyone in the new world saying this is remarkable.
>>
>>73403567
I'm pretty sure most people here go to another country at least once a year. If nothing else, to go shopping in Austria.
>>
Why is it that despite the open borders in the United States, barely any of the citizens take advantage of this to visit other states? I live close to oregon and I visit all the time, and also went to Washington, California, and Montana in several occassions.

Do americans not know how easy it is to travel to other states compared to how people have to travel everywhere else in the world?
>>
>>73403567
Many people I know travel.

>>73405101
I don't t.b.h.
>>
but thats not true pedro
the EU advised certain borders to reinstate borderchecks

the results are hours of waittime and pissed off ppl
>>
>>73403567
I've visited all my neighbour countries many times. I will actually move to Finland to study at university, if I get accepted.
>>
>>73404969
All I knew is this world, this is my people and ancestors.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.