[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Australians destroyed their Great Barrier Reef and n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 15

>tfw Australians destroyed their Great Barrier Reef and now their last natural wonder is a fucking rock

feels bad man

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/apr/10/great-barrier-reef-terminal-stage-australia-scientists-despair-latest-coral-bleaching-data?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
>>
File: 1488867820371.png (196KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1488867820371.png
196KB, 403x392px
what the fuck too far
>>
the west needs to burn
>>
blame the brits
>>
>>73401215
Australia: 1
Great Barrier Reef: 0

We're winning the good battle.
>>
>>73401215
BLEACHED
>>
To be fair it's everyone's fault that global warming is happening
Why doesn't the secret one world government kill 99% of th earth's human population
The planet wouldn't be suffering from mass ecosystem destruction, mass extinctions, poaching, overpopulation, pollution, etc
>>
>>73401215
Most of the damage is from rising ocean temperatures, which Australia caused only a small percentage of.
>>
>boo hoo muh sea bushes are dying :'(

kys greenpeace hippie scum
>>
I went to see the GBR about ten years ago. It was boring as shit and the fuckers running the boat said they couldn't let me use scuba gear because they didn't want to be liable if I had an asthma attack. Good riddance to the stupid thing, I say.

I haven't been to Ayers Rock yet. I want to go and climb it and blast the top with hot piss. Fucking boongs and leftist traitors trying to tell the White man what to do in his own country.
>>
>>73401215
How exactly are we responsible?
It's not like we can control the temperature of the fucking ocean.

That article is just fear mongering by the way. Coral bleaching is happening on a huge scale and there's nothing we can really do about it but the reef is far from "terminal."
>>
we were soft on the emus... we learned our lesson
>>
Well, the Aussies themselves can barely harm the thing. Coral bleaching happens because of overheating/overcooling of water, so it's the climate change to blame.
But it's sad nontheless to see the wonders die before your eyes
>>
>>73401317
Lynch yourself zhang
Go back to your polluted dead wasteland
Most white people care deeply about the enviroment and want to save it
>>
>>73401320
>be a weak asthmatic australian
>get sour grapes over some fucking ocean rocks
>>
>>73401320
>Fucking boongs and leftist traitors trying to tell the White man what to do in his own country.
You mean on private land? What are you, a filthy communist?

It's privately owned by Abos, who lease it to the government as a national park. Capitalism at its finest.
>>
>>73401317
but morons pay good money to see those sea bushes
>>
>>73401384
murder thyself skuxx ranginui

Give me ONE good reason why I should give even the slightest shit about some fucking seaweed on a rock lmao
>>
>>73401388
Au contraire. If it was a legitimate health concern I wouldn't have been rustled. I hadn't had any asthma symptoms for years and they still wouldn't let me use the scuba gear.

>>73401394
Aborigines aren't Australians. Therefore they can't have valid citizenship. Therefore they can't have valid property rights. Therefore it's mine, and not theirs.
>>
>>73401422
We need to preserve the biodiversity of the planet for our children to enjoy so they don't live in a desolate polluted dead wasteland
It is fucking awful how we are destroying our planet's treasures out of greed
We are selfish retards who don't even care about our children
Not like a pathetic numale virgin like you would care about future generations anyway
>>
>>73401305
LITTLE
PACIFIC
CORALS
>>73401317
>>73401422
they're animals and have feelings too asshole
>>
>>73401422
Wow, you asians are soulless creatures t bh lad
>>
>>73401425
Even if they weren't citizens, foreign entities can definitely own property in Australia.

This isn't communist China, where businesses need a 51% Chinese stake, you ping guo (that's a Chinese pinko).
>>
File: 1217385570866.jpg (111KB, 327x500px) Image search: [Google]
1217385570866.jpg
111KB, 327x500px
>Australia is the fastest moving continent
>it's moving toward the equator
>article avoids mentioning these facts to make the natural component of this climate change appear man-made
>>
>>73401422
Why should you care? It's not like the reef requires specifically your help. Keep ignoring the world around you, others will do all the important work.
>>
>>73401384
Most white people want to appear as if they care while doing fuck all
>>
>>73401492
Continental drift happens over several dozen millions of years you retard
>>
>>73401492
A few centimetres a year, you memester.
>>
>>73401486
You're a traitor communist, trying to pimp out the nation for a quick buck. It's thinking like yours that lets yellow devil speculators buy up residential property, agricultural land, and utilities companies. You lot must be hanged before the foreigners - you're a bigger threat.
>>
>>73401316
heatenings fried the poor turtles this summer

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-04/mon-repos-turtles-hurting-in-heatwave-qld/8230036?pfm=ms&pfmredir=sm
>Piles of dead turtle hatchlings are lining Queensland's famous Mon Repos beach amid a heatwave which has pushed the sand's temperature to a record 75 degrees Celsius.
>While the majority of hatchlings break free from their nests at night when the sand is cooler, those escaping in the day face overheating.
>"They can't sweat, they can't pant, so they've got no mechanism for cooling.If they encounter very hot sand they just simply heat up"
>>
>>73401422

That Great barrier reef brings in Hundreds of millions in tourism y'know right? Nobody wants to visit a dead ecosystem if we keep letting Foreign Mining companies dump their dredge in it.
>>
>>73401520
That's because everyone expects the government to do everything
They hope the government will save the enviroment rather than jacking off dairy farmers and miners but governments only care about money
>>
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
>>73401535
>n- nuh uh... YOU'RE a communist!!
>be... because you're letting people participate in a free market...
Marxist logic, folks!
>>
>>73401540
Alphas fried themselves, while omega night dwellers stood to live.
Natural selection, bitches.
>>
>>73401457
>muh greed
>muh selfishness
These are constants of human behaviour. If you want to get anything done, you must work with, not against, human nature. How can greed and selfishness be harnessed to achieve your goals?

>>73401544
We should use tourism as a trap to lure in foreigners so we can kill them and loot their corpses. Also we should only let Australian companies dump waste in Australia (but preferably we should be dumping our industrial waste in Indonesia or New Zealand).

>>73401578
>wants to flood this country with communist chinks
>wants to let communist chinks run wild and ruin our economy
>denies being a communist chink
Fuck off, Chong Dong.
>>
>>73401457
Yeah I'm sure your children will care about corals when they are having VR sex with tentacle monsters while high on legal weed and getting a blowjob from their 10 year old classmate
Corals mang! so stimulating!
>>
That's what you get for pissing and shitting on social barbeques.
>>
>>73401698
I don't know about Amerindians, but white children have a natural urge for the quest of knowledge
When I was little, most kids were obsessed with dinosaurs, bugs, etc and I was a little kid in the age of broadband, etc (I am 18 now)
Future generations will look at books about coral reefs and elephants and be amazed that these creatures existed, and be mad at our generation for destroying them
>>
>>73401315
Wouldn't mind this actually. We don't need a pop of 7 billion to survive.
>>
>>73401492
god fucking retarded dumbshit
>>
>>73401215
>coral bleaching

baka, i cant

love yourself people

#blackisbeautiful
>>
>>73401457
>talks about selfishness
>having kids

Why create new kids capable of suffering in the first place? For your own sake?
>>
>>73401492
I live in a city adjacent to the GBR and I'm a post grad student at the university where 99% of the research on the reef is done.

Your argument is wrong because bleaching events are occurring further south every year by tens of kilometres, while the Australian plate is only moving a few centimetres every year.
There is a natural component to climate change, sure, but it's being accelerated by humans no doubt. Is it going to decline completely? Nope. Should we be worried? Not really. There is literally nothing we can do.
>>
>>73401780
I would like to point out that dinosaurs have been extinct for millions of years and no child has been discouraged from learning about them despite that.
Also
FUCKING
CORALS
Your children will be watching letsplayers in youtube not developing the interests of a German pensioner
>>
>>73401492
Someone add this to the America bear collection.
>>
>>73401780
Don't want to dissapoint you, but we are a pretty fucking dumb generation, and probably will pass our stupidity onto the next one. Sure, like 90% of kids are facinated by nature from ages ~5 to 12-13, but after that most of them become influenced by society and turn into douchebags we all know as grown-ups.
Not to say there's no hope, but as a teacher myself, I have my doubts about the future of earth being bright.
>>
>>73401625
>implying I even mentioned Chinese immigration
>implying you're not a false flagging greenie, trying to drum up anti-racist support with your cartoonish positions
>implying you aren't a dole bludger
>>
>>73401486
>This isn't communist China, where businesses need a 51% Chinese stak

Korea does this too.
>>
>>73401845
nothing wrong with being a greenie
>>
It shouldn't matter if you are interested in nature or not, you are a part of it. Being "above" nature is a meme. There's a diffetrence between an entire reef getting bleached and hunting a deer for food.
>>
>>73401842
>but we are a pretty fucking dumb generation
Dumb people (non whites) are growing exponentially so its true that western IQs will plummet but there is no evidence that white kids are getting dumber.
>>
>>73401809
I want kids so I know there will be at least some people in the future that aren't dumb, because dumb masses are breeding like flies

>>73401838
The difference is that it isn't our fault that dinosaurs went extinct so we aren't mad at anyone
The next generation will fucking hate us for letting all these beautiful animals go extinct because of greed and selfishness

>>73401842
Yeah I see what you mean
Most kids love nature in primary school years, but from middle school onwards they only care about social media and mindnumbing entertainment and computers
We need a mass culling of low IQ people in order to save the ecosystems as most smart people don't have kids while dumb people have heaps of kids, which is why the average intelligence worldwide is dropping rapidly
>>
>>73401924
>The next generation will fucking hate us for letting all these beautiful animals go extinct because of greed and selfishness
The problem is that they won't.
You don't see us angry about people killing off the Tazmanian Tiger and Dodo. We just accept it as a fact and "unimportant".
>>
>>73401924
We are not at fault about the coral bleachings either, you are deluded into thinking we are in control of the things that are happening because of our population, are we supposed to commit mass suicide to save FUCKING CORALS? nobody can individually make the decision to stop it, if your children blame you for it then its no different than blaming someone because of the butterfly effects of their innocent daily life routines.
>>
>>73401544
>Foreign Mining companies
>dump their dredge

Can ignorant Melbourne faggots actually stop talking about the rest of the country like they have a clue what's going on?
>>
>>73401842
Little kids these days aren't even interested in nature dinosaurs animals etc these days for some reason
My little cousins and my friends little siblings only care about tv computers games etc and don't give a fuck about animals dinosaurs etc
It is really weird because my generation had tv computers internet games etc but we still were very interested in animals and nature as well
How come the younger generation not care about anything in nature anymore?
As a teacher you would have insight in this
>>
>>73401845
You mentioned foreign ownership. I didn't say anything about immigration in particular - it's one part of a mess of issues. Now you're just trying to dodge the issue because you've been caught.

Explain to me how contempt for nature-cultism and a desire to protect my nation from foreign subversion could be construed as "cartoonish" or an effective false-flag.

The welfare state is a big part of the problem and needs to be entirely destroyed.
>>
>>73401924
>We need a mass culling of low IQ people in order to save the ecosystems
Your children then would blame you for genocide, ask german posters how that worked out for them.
>>73402004
Have you considered that the technology of your childhood was really fucking shitty in comparison?
>>
>>73401862
False.

I don't care if you're a tree hugger, but the average environmental political party otherwise has god-awful social and economic policies.
>>
>>73402000
We need mass genocide
It would be achievable if govenments weren't moneywhoring cucks

>>73401976
People didn't know extinctions were possible back then
For the past 300 years we knew for certain that animals go extinct, so we have a serious responsibility
>>
>>73402056
Why do value coral life over human life?
>>
>>73401916
there is evidence, many falling behind in school etc. whereas immigrants (non whites) tend to rank the highest
>>
>>73402004
When I was little we at least had dinosaur kids books and the land before time and shit. Nowadays kids just get straight on a table and watch YouTube and play Minecraft.
>>
>>73401924
This is a difficult topic, honestly. I think the school should focus more on teaching people to listen and enjoy learning, rather than simply shoving basic knowledge of chosen subject up their arses and kicking them out in life. Plus, some sort of enforcement of culture should exist, like bonuses for visiting museums, but then again, visiting museums because you HAVE to isn't going to make people love them all of a sudden. Russia's a pretty depressing country right now in terms of cultural production and culture enjoyment, to be quite honest. You go to listen to some classic music and all of the audience is above 30-s, with rare exceptions of younger dudes.
I dunno. Something just feels wrong. Obviously the last century wasn't the divine grace either, but lord, a lot of facinating stuff was produced back then. Books, movies, music. A lot less nowdays.
>>
>>73402044
That's because Jews are actually intelligent
Nobody care if dumb niggers and jungle gooks were genocided

I was born in 1999 (just turned 18)
I don't remember a time without boradband and fast intenternet with high res monitors and a vibrant cyberspace
Tech was advanced in my childhood
>>
>>73401215
How is this a bad thing?
>>
>>73402004
I don't fucking know, lad. Probably has something to do with adults too busy to care about anything but work, and children adopting their behaviour. If you don't know about something, you one hundred percent don't care about it. Something like that.
>>
>>73402100
Jews are intelligent because they got genocided, the vast majority of ashkenazim jews were poor religious getto dwellers and those took the bulk of the genocide while the rich atheist cosmopolitans were long gone from the region before shit hit the fan.
>>
>>73402073
Corals are going extinct, humans are not you moron
We are overpopulated big time and need mass culling for sustainability

>>73402091
When I was little I had fast internet and computers like kids nowadays have, but my gen still read dinosaur and animals books and went to the library as well
We had advanced technology and a vibrant cyberspace, but we still embraced old media as well to gain knowledge because we were thirsty to learn about animals and dinosaurs
The new gen of kids don't have any thirst for knowledge of nature, which is strange to me because I had fast internet and computers but I still was interested in nature
>>
>>73402139
Remember how we all became interested in these subjects?
We were exposed to them as children.
Television, both cartoons and education programs targeted children with these subjects and we ate it up.

Today kids only get exposure to feminine benis and gender pronouns
>>
>>73402073
Not a value of coral life over human life, but rather an extremely large population of coral that is home to many ecosystmes harboring many unique species, one of which being the corals being removed from the face of the earth by an overpopulated and destructive singular species.
I just don't think it's really fair, even if we are a phenomenon and my species. I like humans, but I think we've gone too far. I don't want all humans killed, just a manageable population.
>>
>>73401492
The obligatory stupid american comment is one of my favorite memes ever.
Excellent job.
>>
>>73402095
Schools were boring as fuck when I was little, but that didn't stop me and many other kids in our own time learn about animals and dinosaurs etc
That's why kids now a strange, outside of school they aren't interested in learning, they just only care about comic cartoons and minecraft etc
Why don't they have the thirst for knowledge that older generations had
They don't give a fuck about anything in nature
>>
>>73402169
>>73402192
Who cares? the weak should fear the strong, fuck corals and fuck fish people
>I-its not fair
Lay off the T blockers, tranny.
>>
>>73402139
Most species on the planet I probably have never heard of, but I still care about every single on of them
I don't know about some obscure beetle species on one tree in the amazon, but I do care for it, and hope some nigger doesn't chop it's tree down
>>
>>73402000
Corals dying is just a symptom of climate change you dumb Argie. Ocean biodiversity is rapidly falling, heating oceans will cause ocean levels to rise destroying many coastal cities and climate change refugees will dwarf the Syrian refugees crisis right now. Iceshelves of West Antarctica are already cracking and are on their way to disintegration which would make way for glaciers to directly contribute to sea levels.

Hurricanes will get much stronger, the Sahara is already spreading and island countries are already planning evacuation when the time comes.

We are already seeing evidence of METHANE bubbling in the Siberian permafrost. Once that permafrost melts shits gonna hit the fan. It would be another Permian–Triassic extinction event.
>>
>>73402225
I don't understand this sentiment when it comes down to the earth. Nature is so much in your life and yet you're so willing to throw it away.
>>
>>73402185
Here we barely have any gender issues, younger kids are more of either drink@fuck@smoke groups(Which is okay, we all tried to be a part of that at some age), or play@geek ones. And not the good kind of geek, oh no. The minecraft bloggers NEW CALLOFDUTY'S SO KEWL kind of geek. I tried to be hip once, and talk to them about deus ex. None knew what the hell I was talking about.
>>
>>73402261
Also I'm not advocating for genocide (that's dumb kek since the damage we've done now will continue on even if we stop all our shit now due to feedback)
>>
>>73402257
Absolutely same.
>>
>>73401215

They ruined it and blamed it on USA and CHiNA nowhere near. UK waters are looking pure as ever.
>>
>>73402277
He's probably a shitskin that is incapable of having empathy with nature

>>73402287
Genocide is the easiest way to solve it though
Less humans = less ecosystem and enviromental destruction
>>
>>73402261
>Hurricanes
>Refugees
Northern hemisphere problems, I take having to move inland for the kick ass beaches we will get in return and also the schadenfreude of seeing you cucks collapse.
>>73402277
All nature that has no use for humanity may as well be gone, I dont care about sea turtles and shit anymore, I used to but who has the time to shed crocodile tears in the real world.
>>
>>73402257
Well, that's because you know about the whole subject of nature preserving. If you were not exposed to it at some point - you wouldn't know that the issue even exists, right?
>>
>>73401215
>people know this is due to human action but still vote for Prepbull and Donnie Cuck like politicos
>>
>>73402301

Though cold sea stuff like UK and Canada is only relevent to the point fish are swiming to warmer warmer waters. Since said warmers are now colder.
>>
>>73402329
>Muh empathy
>Advocates genocide immideately
Brainlets...
>>
>>73402331
Prepare to see waves of black refugees from northern south america because of global warming you retard

>>73402337
Everyone is exposed to enviromental problems and nature preserving at some point
People hear about it on the news, internet, school, etc but kids these days just don't give a fuck even when they know that ecosystems are being destroyed
>>
>>73402352
In order to save species from extinction, we need to cull many individuals of a species which has destroyed the ecosystems like no other species in history
>>
>>73402331
>Hurricanes
>Northern hemisphere problems

Hurricanes and shit will fuck up your continent too. A warming south pacific with the still cold southern ocean will probably send a ton your way
>>
>>73402331
You will care about them later, trust me; you're not going to like the desolate world of tomorrow. These aren't crocodile tears m8.
>>
>>73402404
This
Here in NZ we are in fear of hurricanes hitting us because they keep getting stonger faster and moving south
Eventually we are going to get hit by a hurricane because of global warming
>>
>>73402337

Russia is 80% untouched by industry,

and his minerals for days.... Russia provided UK oil and steel during ww2...... as the world fell and they were the ;last standing.
>>
australian banter knows no bounds
>>
>>73402384
People who rapefugee to Argentina come from countries that are going to be affected minimally by global warming
>>73402395
>In order to save species from extinction, we need to cull many individuals of a species which has destroyed the ecosystems like no other species in history
Why? who determined that a species of non sentient coral is more valuable than millions of the most intelligent species ? everything you say is spooky
>>73402406
I dont worry about things outside of my control, that's how uneducated people get into religion/politics.
>>
File: Fedora takana guy.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora takana guy.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>In order to save species from extinction, we need to cull many individuals of a species which has destroyed the ecosystems like no other species in history
>>
>>73402448

never question the brits for russians again

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/images/occupymap.jpg
>>
>>73402448
Biodiversity is very important, we don't want a world where only humans dogs cows etc exist
We want a world with elephants corals etc exist as well

I would much prefer a world with millions of species with thousands of individuals of each species, than hundreds of species with millions of individuals each

Biodiversity enables the beauty and richness and colourfulness of planet earth

and those rapefugees argentina gets are from countries severely affected by global warming
>>
>>73402448
But worrying is important so to speak. It's not good to worry too much when it dies you no good, but caring us half the battle. The more people think a certain way, the more it impacts everything.
>>
>>73402384
>Everyone is exposed to enviromental problems and nature preserving at some point
You're being generous calling a biology teacher saying "Pollution is bad, m'kay?" - exposure. It's fucking nothing, when for the rest of your life you see no one caring. Simply telling someone that doing X is good isn't enough, you have to show people the greatness to imbue the idea into their heads. People become invested into something only when they either see someone else doing it, or that problem touches their private territory, like their favourite lake got polluted back at home or something.
Thus, if we go back to the topic of getting kids into preserving nature, a lot of work has to be put into it. TV must show dudes working in parks, government officials must openly support it, there should be banners and infomercials(lol) about it. So that people go "Ah! You know, they've got a point, I'm sick of these fat dicks with their factories polluting MY fucking country!"
It's not going to go off otherwise.

And, tbqh, it's not going to go off in any way, because polluting rivers and lakes nets more instant profit than building safe waste dumps. And that's all that matters.
>>
>>73402504

you canadians and aussies did alot of work on the asian front vs japan and canada was the killed by german wolfpacks most. war in ww2.... gz guys, you did well...
>>
>>73402520
Why doesn't tv show more nature and enviromental stuff then?
When I was little there was a variety of nature programs from a variety of commentators and tv stations
Nowadays we only get a senile old man that everyone's heard over and over again talking about the same stuff over and over again each program he does
When I was little there was a larger variety of nature stuff on tv
>>
>>73402503
>Biodiversity is very important
If you think there are things we can learn from species going extinct then fucking map their genome.
>I would much prefer a world with millions of species with thousands of individuals of each species, than hundreds of species with millions of individuals each
You're obviously a sad cunt if you think fucking sea turtles would add more to the world than millions of humans.
>Biodiversity enables the beauty and richness and colourfulness of planet earth
Muh feelings
>and those rapefugees argentina gets are from countries severely affected by global warming
Yeah I'm sure Bolivia will be under the sea in 20 years.
>>73402504
Nobody cares that you care, you're not a researcher or politician looking for a solution, you're just a pleb.
>>
>>73402520

Copy this into usa somewhere. it is so good.
>>
>>73402429
>Russia is 80% untouched by industry
That's what causes us a lot of problems.
"We have so much land, who cares if we dump out shit in this particular lake?"
"We have so much forest, who cares if we chop down this particular part, even though it's the size of a fucking Sweden?"
And so on.
>>
>>73402347
>people know this is due to human action

No, anon. In American the majority really, seriously believe it's not real.

Deniers are not a meme.
>>
>>73402569
Most humans contribute nothing, and just add to the destruction of the planet
Sea turtles add beauty and don't add to the destruction of the planet, and actually help it as they are part of the ecosystem and circle of life, unlike humans who have broken out of the circle of life and gone rogue and unchecked
Someone needs to do a mass culling of humans in order to preserve the biodiversity of our planet

>>73402598
This is a myth
Only 1/4 of Americans are climate deniers, which is no higher than how many climate deniers there are in NZ
>>
>>73402568
Easy. It doesn't sell.
You have any idea how much money a minute of air time on TV costs?
And you are telling ME that I have to dedicate it to some jerk who's gonna talk about NATURE? Blow off. Nature doesn't sell anymore.
>>
>>73402593

And that was my point, it seems such a big evil nation, it saved UK in ww2, with oil trade after japan got involed and global wars oil got bad..... it is a compliment and i believe we should all follow a bit of russia atm, supporting rebels wont helo anybody
>>
>>73402598
*Only 23% of Americans are manmade climate change deniers
>>
>>73402569
It's not about whether people care whether I care. When enough people care, they do something about it. This can be seen countless times in history, every election in fact.
Gotta sleep now.
>>
>>73402614
You're too spooky and emotional to hold an intelligent conversations.
Nothing you say matters not "adding beauty" nor "circle of life" or biodiversity, you are never ever going to see a mass culling and you probably would had been one of the culled tbqh pham
>>
>>73402634
Why doesn't it sell anymore?
When I was little there was heaps of nature stuff on tv, so there definitely was an audience so it would sell ads
>inb4 fast internet and computers
Every household had that when I was little
>>
>>73402636
You're drunk, Bobby, go home.
>>
>>73402634

Right now USA and nato are fighting a proxy war with Russia and China

Neither will win, a peace deal will happen and millions of dead dudes in syria as result
>>
>>73402657
Goodnight man
>>
>>73401492
very good bait
>>
>>73401324
>I know better than the experts
>>
>>73402659
Have hope
One day whites will uncuck themselves and erase the gooks and spooks from the face of the earth
Then we can establish an ecotopia where the biodiversity of the planet is protected
>>
>>73401492
Good god that's retarded
>>
>>73402448
>People who rapefugee to Argentina come from countries that are going to be affected minimally by global warming
Bro you are going down because of global warming, nobody is going to seek refuge there you'll sunk right after Uruguay. You need higher ground or go dutch, which implies money, so look for higher ground.
>>
>>73402667
Dunno how it was in your country. But now money rules, especially fast money. You grab as much as you can as fast as you can, with no remorse.
There's a saying here in Russia, "Пocлe нac - хoть тpaвa нe pacти", which roughly translates to "When we're gone we don't care if there will be grass anymore". Sums up the situation, pretty much.
>>
>>73401215
Does Canada even have any natural wonders?
>>
>>73402722
That is not even remotely likely to happen
What is going to happen is that the whole west will turn into Brazil until we can make enginereed babies and that is not going to happen in the west because islam and christianity are too strong.
I wish I had the patience to learn Chinese or Japanese so I could bail this civilization, I rather just get rich and lived in a gated community.
>>
seems like,,,, midnight oil taught Australians nothing RIP coral frend
>>
>>73402736
Niagara falls, but it's shared with the Americans.

I guess you could say our country itself is a natural wonder!
>>
>>73402730
That's sad
Here in NZ there are still some adults who care about the enviroment, but most adults and all kids don't give a fuck anymore
but yeah, money rules in NZ now
Our government is okay with our water being polluted because they make lots of money from heaps and heaps of dairy farms
In my province, the air absolutely stinks everywhere from mass pollution from factories burning coal and dairy farms literally everywhere with cows shitting and burping nonstop
10 years ago it wasn't like this
>>
>>73402756
Chinese are fucking plagues that make wastelands everywhere they step foot, because they are soulless insects

>>73402736
Banff
>>
>>73402736
Canada is a wonder country, if you know what I mean. The special kind.
>>
>>73402736
>>73402781
In fact the whole of western canada looks amazing, Alberta and BC have heaps of natural beauty
BC based on pictures looks like NZ
>>
>>73401492
>all those (you)
Good god, I'm here to praise your wit
>>
File: 1491707108891.jpg (126KB, 995x802px) Image search: [Google]
1491707108891.jpg
126KB, 995x802px
why arent there more aussies in this thread?
>>
>>73401809
>what is replacement rate

of course it's a swedish flag
>>
>>73402954
>y-yes goy, you must procreate and populate the earth
>antinatalism is evil!

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post
>>
>>73402931
It's quarter to four, most of us are out doing shit, working, etc.
>>
File: not noice.jpg (18KB, 195x212px) Image search: [Google]
not noice.jpg
18KB, 195x212px
>>73402931
i don't think anyone cares, our environment is already barren, not to mention the thin ozone layer

can't really change it
>>
>>73402756
west won't turn into brazil, just look at demographics
Unless you mean America
>>
>>73403164
NZ will be majority non white in near future

>>73403047
Why the fuck don't you guys care?
Isn't the Great Barrier Reef your national treasure???!
Australia is only relevant because of the Great Barrier Reef, because it is known worldwide for its beauty and magnificence and from being in Finding Nemo
Without coral reefs Australia will be seen as a barren shithole
>>
remove chinks from the earth tbqh. they're the gog and magogs foretold by people before us.
>>
File: IMG_0793.png (123KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0793.png
123KB, 400x383px
>>73401394

Said the Australian, I can climb up on a rock and shoot a rifle

Can you do that cuckodile Dundee?
>>
ITT whites act like they care about nature.
We keep the ocean for 2 trillion usd per year? How about it? Deal? I thought you love ocean more than money?
>>
>>73403235
>NZ
ok
>near
how near

can i see a source, mostly because i am interested - all the research i have done is on european countries

i expect some sort of a national statistics
>>
I think that you can fault the chinks, as their industrial cities were dumping thrash into the sea since the 50's and still they continue to do so hightening the acidity levels in the sea, in the US and UE we don't pollute so much and recycle the industrial trash
>>
>>73403374
I can't find the source, but I've read official statistics where NZ will be majority nonwhite by 2040 at the latest
So in 20 years NZ whites will be a minority
>>
>>73403480
nonsense
>>
>>73403437
>>73403258
Fucking this
Genocide the poos as well while we're at it
Those two nations are toxic filth and are polluted and destroying the enviroment with no restraints
>>
>>73403480
>http://stats.govt.nz/browse_for_stats/population/estimates_and_projections/NationalEthnicPopulationProjections_HOTP2013-38.aspx

I found an official source

there's a 29 page pdf, download it, and you should read it
>>
>>73403597
I think this might have been the study I read
What you Euros don't know about NZ, is that in NZ part whites are considered white in our census
Like how white mixed latinos are considered white in USA census
So you have to deduct the number of part whites in NZ from the number of whites in NZ to get our true number of whites
When you do this you find that only 50% of kiwis will be white in 2038, therefore we will be a minority in 2040
>>
>>73402422
>Here in NZ we are in fear of hurricanes hitting us because they keep getting stonger faster and moving south

Cyclone faggot

In the southern hemisphere we get cyclones.
>>
>>73401422
this

woooow so cool look at that *_* im amazed :0000
>>
>>73404079
Hurricanes Cyclones and Typhoons are all the exact same thing you autist
It has nothing to do with the hemispheres, as people refer to the cyclone in the bay in bengal as a cyclone, and bay in bengal is in northern hemisphere not southern
>>
>>73401215
We didn't destroy it, it's a side effect of global warming.
>>
File: koala.jpg (31KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
koala.jpg
31KB, 300x225px
please save this adorable creature
>>
File: 1600.jpg (267KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1600.jpg
267KB, 1600x960px
Am I the only one who thinks it looks better this way?

Reef got an aesthetic upgrade.
>>
>>73404459
That looks ugly as fuck
Colourful reefs surrounded by colourful fish look a million times better
>>
File: mexico best korea.png (208KB, 882x474px) Image search: [Google]
mexico best korea.png
208KB, 882x474px
>>73401215
It sucks, even sea shits have been destroyed here too.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (53KB, 413x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
53KB, 413x200px
>I loved watching documentaries about the Great Barrier Reef when I was a kid
>mfw when I finished reading that article
>>
>>73404529
Why the fuck did Mexico let N Korea cruise around Mexico in the first place??!!
>>
>>73404580
They have bases here, sometimes they and Russians come to deposit missiles and shiet in case of WW3.
>>
>>73404580
>>73404766
Lying though, I actually have no idea.
>>
>>73401492
>americans

I bet this isn't even bait
>>
>>73403235
general apathy, the few that care are hippies
>>
>>73405307
I'm genuinely surprised
If Fiordland was getting destroyed, every second New Zealander would be freaking out
Its really crazy that aussies don't care about their natural wonder
>>
>>73405576
the national parks are well looked after, the aquatic ones just go with the tied i guess
>>
>>73401315
because [spoiler]there is no secret world government, there is no plan, we just follow short term interests
[/spoiler]
>>
>>73401215
>GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT REAL GUISE
>CLIMATE CHANGE IS JUST A MEME GUISE
>>
>>73402056
>People didn't know extinctions were possible back then

>People didn't know that if you keep killing a thing and then you don't see it any more that they don't exist any more or only exist in very diminished numbers

Bullshit.

Also, Tasmanian Tigers went extinct well within the last three centuries.

>>73401976
I don't know about anyone else but I do think it rather a shame and a disappointment that I should never see a real, live example of either of those, or of the many great marsupials that the Aborigines exterminated. Those disgusting savages should be exterminated in turn - for unlike animals, they are not even interesting to observe.
>>
>>73407741
People before the discovery of mammoth fossils thought the world was too big to completely wipe a species out of existence

Also I agree with you that Australia would have been even more awesome if abbos never discovered Australia because those disgusting creatures killed all of the Australian megafauna
We need to completely genocide abbos in reparations for marsupials
>>
>>73406810
Global climate change is real but to an extent it's actually a good thing for first-world countries because of relative gains.

l2irtheory m893
>>
>>73401215
>Australians
It's mainly countries like China, India, America, etc. who have been shitting out the carbon which has been fucking with the atmosphere and in turn raising water temps and fucking with massive regions of ocean ecology.

>and now their last natural wonder is a fucking rock
We still have old Chop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHIOaP3Vga0
>>
>>73401317
When ocean structures like reefs die off so do the fish. Those fish do not exist in a vacuum, and the impact can be felt much wider spread on the regional fish population. Countries like China depend on waters which will eventually be impacted by these events more than Australia, as they take more fish out these waters than we ever will.
>>
>>73408234
"good"
>>
>>73401284
Yeah lol because there's no pollution in the ea-
>>
>>73401215
lol it isnt that great now innit
>>
>>73408146
Australia has one of the highest greenhouse gas emissions per capita on the planet, take some responsibility and don't blame it completely on everyone else
>>
>>73408270
Edgy fucking teenager. Go do your homework.

>>73408456
We do?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions
Could you show me that data?
>and don't blame it completely on everyone else
It wasn't a moralistic augment, anon. These nations are the most population dense in the world and population is the main cause of these problems, which should be the point of this thread. It's about the logistics of the problem, which break down to mouths to feed.
>>
>>73408559
PER CAPITA
Per capita you emit more greenhouse gases than USA
It says so in the wikipedia article you gave me
>>
>>73408079
Which relative gains?
>>
>>73408559
>Emission per capita (tonnes)

>European Union
>6.9

>China
>7.7

>India
>1.9

>Brazil
>2.3

>Iran
>8.0

>United States
>16.1

>Australia
>18.6
>>
>>73408456
>per capita
So what? We have a low population. Total emissions are low. Australia could quadruple or annihilate its emissions and it would make barely any difference to the world.

The real problem is the third world. We need to stop them before they start, because the forecasts are that unless we do something, they are going to emit ever more as they are allowed to develop, and by 2050 the third world will account for over 2/3 of global carbon emissions. We certainly can't trust them to curb their own growth for the sake of the planet, even though we understand well that climate change has its most damaging effects on poorer countries.

In my view the proper solution would be to recolonise the third world an enact dual policies of mass extermination and roll-out of renewable energy infrastructure. This way we can get rid of excess population to limit future energy demand, control their economies to prevent haphazard advancement, extract resources like rare earth metals and agricultural products that will be useful, and trial and further develop renewables so that they are sufficiently reliable and cost-effective to employ domestically by the time our coal and uranium stocks run dry (and we should use all of our non-renewable fuel before transitioning, so long as it remains inherently cheaper, although a good case can be made for putting the uranium towards defence projects rather than energy generation). We should in fact probably also extract and confiscate as much fossil fuel as possible from the third world.
>>
>>73408652
>PER CAPITA
Relevance? Australia has huge farming and mining industries, which are exported to hundreds of millions of people around the world. It still boils down to a population problem. Australia could have triple that number and the output would still do far less damage than these other nations with multitudes more people.

>>73408681
See above.
>>
>>73408559
>Edgy fucking teenager. Go do your homework.
I wanted to say something to you in your own language, but I don't know any Mandarin except for "hello" and "I love you". What's a funny Chinese phrase I can use when I encounter funny Chinamen like you in future?

>>73408658
Relative gains is a concept in international relations. In this case, basically it means that even if it is "bad" for us, as long as it is worse for everyone else, it is really good for us.

My favourite example is to consider two states with armies and economic interaction. Suppose A has 10 soldiers and B has 9. A has the option to enter a trade deal with B, which will help both countries to develop and grow more productive. After this trade deal, A will have 100 soldiers, and B will have 99. Is A more or less secure than before?
>>
>>73408811
>I wanted to say something to you in your own language
You already did: English.

>In this case, basically it means that even if it is "bad" for us, as long as it is worse for everyone else, it is really good for us.
You fucking moron. Our economies don't exist in a fucking vacuum. There is blowback and flow on effects from other nations doing worse.
>After this trade deal, A will have 100 soldiers, and B will have 99. Is A more or less secure than before?
The point is that A depends on B, but you're too fucking stupid to comprehend it.
Fuck me. It's because of people with this cancerous mindset that we are in this mess to begin with. Have a fucking foresight about yourself.
>>
>>73408907
>he genuinely doesn't understand relative gains
The theory of relative gains relies on the fact that states don't exist in a vacuum. Analysis of power dynamics and advantage don't make any sense if there aren't foreign rivals.

Given your poor reading comprehension and odd phrasing ("have a foresight"), I'm very much inclined to doubt your claim that you are a native Anglophone.
>>
File: Primal_Rage.gif (31KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
Primal_Rage.gif
31KB, 150x200px
>>73401215

Australia you nigger, what has happened? Why? I thought those gun-grabbing liberals you shoved into office were supposed to prevent this!
>>
>>73401215

I've got a retarded idea on how to fix this: more nuclear tests in order to saturate the atmosphere with materials to cool down the oceans.
>>
>>73409617
liberals here are conservative
>>
>>73401492
Waiting on american bear.
>>
>>73401422
Takes in CO2 that would otherwise be in the water
>>
>>73401215
australian subhumans
>>
File: bravo.png (101KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bravo.png
101KB, 1366x768px
>>73401492
>>
>>73404837
Yup another person wh fell for not man made propaganda. I can only shake my head.
>>
>>73413149
There it is
>>
>>73401384
>Most white people care deeply about the enviroment and want to save it
that's because all the higly pollutant but totally essential industry has moved to cheap China. So now whites get to larp as enviromentalists while using all the "dirty" chinese products at the same time.
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.