[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an Amerilard, how do I go about gaining permanent residence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: br horn.jpg (34KB, 508x480px) Image search: [Google]
br horn.jpg
34KB, 508x480px
As an Amerilard, how do I go about gaining permanent residence in Brazil?

I want to move there, find work, and settle down with my significant other.
>>
>>73398755
just shoot yourself now, because you will get shot there anyway.
>>
>>73398755
>my significant other
why do fgts always say this
>>
Oi proxy. Quanto tempo.
>>
>>73398798
because they don't want to be labelled as gays?, if it's the case it's kinda stupid
>>
>>73398798
>>73398819
Because I'm not allowed to have a gf on the internet
>>
pay a Mexican to smuggle you in
>>
>>73398755
Honestly, why?
>>
>>73398852
I'm a masochist
>>
>>73398852
That's where my gf is.
>>
>>73398798
don't they also say my partner? that cracks me up too. me and my partner.
>>
>>73398871
Which city exactly?
>>
>>73398787
>this flag
>this opinion

>>73398806
Not that guy but is it really that bad? Admittedly our living standards are one of the best in the world. I'm from one of the shittiest countries in the world (not a CHI), I know what shitpoor poverty looks like and Brazil would've been paradise to some of the people who live there. T. bh I'd love to go on vacation at the very least. All the fags and white girls vacation to Yurop
>>
>>73398904
Rio.

The employer she works for may have a job for me as a programmer for his shitty little startup company. I believe this may be my best bet to get in.
>>
>>73398944
Marrying her will do the trick already.
I'm going to be very honest with you and say that I don't like really like Rio, but if you have a good job and can afford to live in the southern area of the city then might be cool. Do you already know how much they'll pay you?
>>
>>73399039
We've been discussing getting married, so that's definitely something we plan to do in the future. Would I be able to marry her with just a tourist visa? From my understanding, I would be able to apply for citizenship after a year of being married to her, but I just don't know how to achieve this in the first place.

Rio seems decent enough to me. Almost reminds me of a city I used to live in. From what I understand, between both her and I, we would be able to move her out of her parent's place and afford our own house. Her job pays well. I however would have a different position in the company if they hire me, so I'm not sure of the details yet. The pay would be pretty decent though.
>>
>>73398919
>is it really that bad
Nah, there are of course some regions that are complete shitholes and dangerous as fuck, but you can avoid them and be just fine.

>>73398944
Rio is one of the reason why Brazil has a reputation of being a violent country full of black and brown people. But lots of foreigners/americans do live there and enjoy it a lot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.