[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>""russian"" ethnicity Doesn't exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2428.jpg (393KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2428.jpg
393KB, 1000x1600px
>""russian"" ethnicity
Doesn't exist anymore. Nowadays they are both Swedish and mongolic rapebabies.
>>
It's pretty common knowledge nowadays from historic and genetic data that they are Fenno-Slavic hybrids desu
>>
>>73390946
Just like the "Swedish" ethnicity will be Arab rape-babies in 50 years :^)
>>
half of you swedes are just danes brainwashed into thinking you're swedish
give skåne back
>>
It's a big country and even with migration, Tatar refugees and Soviet/post-Soviet multiculturalism many people still look indigenous. I rarely see people with Finnic fetures where I live though. They're mostly Slavic or different ethnicities. Sometimes mix.
>>
Out of the 140m Russians 110m live in the western part and 115m are white russians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
>>
File: IMG_2434.png (193KB, 640x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2434.png
193KB, 640x338px
>>73394312
As you can see on this Map, the western parts were the parts settled by swedish vikings
>>
>>73394645
Genghis Khan impregnated all Russian women. He loved the viking pussy.
>>
>>73390946
Today really is a sverige proxy shitposting day
>>
>>73394857
>proxy

nope, swedes are just subhumans and the only reason Canada has a worse reputation for being horrible posters is beacuse of population size.
>>
File: IMG_2437.png (51KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2437.png
51KB, 300x197px
>>73394645
>>73394857
Notice how the historically swedish settled areas are the blondest
>>
>>73394999
swedish numbers were too small to affect any genes
>>
>>73393958
>Tatar refugees
who the fuck are you calling a refugee, refugee?
>>
>>73395295
No silly, they might've been few in Numbers but just one swedish bull boned multiple Slavic girls
>>
>>73395354
Refugees who came after the destruction of Golden Horde and more when we took Kazan. Goldenhorders were mostly just useful people like craftsmen and merchants but Kazanians were random people and they were great numbers. Most of their nobilioty converted and they converted their slaves so they kinda took some place in our society, even it was lower. Except nobility who merged with Russians pretty fast, they even kept their surnames. Notice how regular Russians have a European kind of dress but our nobility fancied some Asian stuff since there exact times.

>>73395295
Nobody even knows if they were Swedish or not. Some nNormanns for sure because there were like 20 Scandi names mentioned. But not even sure if Ryurik existed. He is a mythical hero. In serious science at last.
>>
>>73395565
Kazan was build on the land of late Volga Bulgaria, it has nothing to do with russians. Tatars are basically a mix of Horde people and other Volga tribes.
>>
>>73395675
Read my post again.
>>
>>73395565
>Nobody even knows if they were Swedish or not.
It is a fact, scandinavians were there, and it is most logical that mainly swedes went there considering our long baltic coastline, and we have many runestones documenting it.
>But not even sure if Ryurik existed. He is a mythical hero. In serious science at last.
*tinfoil intensifies*
>>
>>73395420
Rus native color(ash blond) is considered blond in your map. We had this haircolor even before swedes left africa
>>
File: Haplogroups_europe.png (803KB, 743x764px) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroups_europe.png
803KB, 743x764px
>>73390946
>mongolic
Fenno-Slavic*

You're new at this.
>>
File: 1475442546091.png (316KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475442546091.png
316KB, 1500x1200px
>>73395788
>>
>>73394999
Even Rurik had N1c haplogroup.
>>
>>73395740
Straight logic but but "maybe" doesn't work in science.
>tinfoil
What. There is no evidence that he existed except something that was written down 200 years after Varyagians were called. Not think of people of 1000 years ago and how legit was that info. It is my opinion, it is just srious historian shit without memes.
>>
>>73395853
>Not think
Now think. I write as a down kid, it is time to sleep.
>>
>>73395853
>What. There is no evidence that he existed except something that was written down 200 years after Varyagians were called. Not think of people of 1000 years ago and how legit was that info. It is my opinion, it is just srious historian shit without memes.

The people considered his descendants have N1c haplogroup, giving him (if he existed) Finno-Ugric (/Baltic) heritage.
>>
>>73395788
>Finland
LMAO
SWEDE'D
>>
>>73390946
It's like saying steel doesn't exist because it's a mix of iron and carbon
>>
>>73395710
What exactly shoud i read?
>Refugees who came after the destruction of Golden Horde and more when we took Kazan.
Came where exactly? They were mostly kicked out of Kazan, to Bashkiria, Ural and other places, where there weren't russians. Until not so long ago, Tatars couldn't even have villages near the cities. So basically what you have written, is that russian took over Tatar and Golden Horde lands, and also took them as refugees. Wtf? I'm pretty sure you mean something else/
>>
>>73395909
Came here.
>what you have written, is that russian took over Tatar and Golden Horde lands
I said some refugees came after the Horde was destroyed. And more people spread when we took Kazan.
>Until not so long ago, Tatars couldn't even have villages near the cities.
But they did and they lived in cities.
>>
>>73396126
uggh. you are kind of misusing the word "refugee" or the reason they were "refuging". you basically make it sound like tatars were fleeing from war with someone, and russians gave them refuge. i'm not sure, if that's the right word.
>but they did
yes, they did, mostly the wealth and the merchants, then came lower classes, with some time. most of them were living in the villages, far from kazan, tho, as a said.
>>
>>73396376
Most of everybody was living in villages, no?
>>
>>73396443
yes, but close to the cities. it was logical tho, regarding tatars, cause it's not very smart, having old enemies residing near the city.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.