[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do anglos display celts as effeminate faggots (for example

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: GLL0M9y.png (854KB, 986x1118px) Image search: [Google]
GLL0M9y.png
854KB, 986x1118px
Why do anglos display celts as effeminate faggots (for example the bretons in tes) while they have 75% of R1b?
>>
File: Balaresque.gif (302KB, 2120x2344px) Image search: [Google]
Balaresque.gif
302KB, 2120x2344px
>>73387781
>Eushitpedia

This map is better
>>
>>73387781
They mistakingly consider themselves Anglo-Saxon.
>>
Example
>>
>>73387781
>tfw we inserted some nordics into finns

Feels brotherly
>>
File: Martiniano_etal_Table_1.png (210KB, 3014x570px) Image search: [Google]
Martiniano_etal_Table_1.png
210KB, 3014x570px
>>73387781
>>
>>73387781
Weren't a lot of celtic cultures matriarchal?
>>
>>73387993
Hillarious innit
>>
>>73387955
No you didn't, the Paleoniggers were already here.

>Of the 28% of I1 in Finland, 65% belong to the exclusively Finnish L287 (downstream of L22) and particularly its L258 subclade. A few percents more belong to other subclades that are also specifically Finnish (e.g. L300). The rest (5-10%) generally resemble more closely Swedish I1. The Swedish-like subclades are unsurprisingly found primarily on the west and south-west coast of Finland, where Swedes have settled in historical times and where Swedish is still spoken. This is also where most of the R1b (3.5%) and Scandinavian R1a-Z282 (3%) is to be found. The Scandinavian I1 in Finland is found at a similar proportion to R1b and R1a as in Sweden. In contrast, Finnish I1 is found in all the country, where hardly any Germanic Y-DNA is present strongly hints that the I1 in Finland is pre-Germanic origin.
>>
>>73387955

No

Swedes have more Finnish paternal lines which makes sense as you've been a matrilinear people since the dawn of time like Jews.
You didn't care if the father was a Finn as long as the mother was a Swede.
Now it's the same but with Black and Arab men instead of Finnish.
>>
>>73388033
No according to maps, between 50% and 75% of anglos have a celtic dad, yet their media make them believe they are not manly
>>
File: 2017-04-09.png (4MB, 1880x941px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-09.png
4MB, 1880x941px
>>73387886
But in real life
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.