[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm trying to decide where to take my soon to be wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: economics.png (58KB, 390x233px) Image search: [Google]
economics.png
58KB, 390x233px
So I'm trying to decide where to take my soon to be wife and live.

She's British. I'm British/Canadian and currently living in Poland. I don't want to live in the UK because domestic spying, general thought crime/fascism, and incoming muslim tide. Similarly Germany is out. Don't wanna be arrested for a tweet.

So /int/, where is good to live? What about Austria? I was hoping they might be a less retarded Germany. But I'm not sure. Give me some advice about what country to move to.
>>
>>73382490
>Don't wanna be arrested for a tweet
Just tweet in English. You'll have no worries of anyone in Germany understanding you.

Which is why I pretty much hate this place. You can't even get everyday shit done, let alone connect with people, without being fluent in German.

In civilised countries you can just approach people in English and 95% of the time they'll understand you.
>>
>>73382746
I thought everyone white under a certain age in Germany spoke English
>>
>>73382863
Nah, only everyone who attended university really. Anyone else just knows a few baby phrases.
Our bank/ insurance clerks etc. didn't need to attend college, so everyday shit can be hard, I guess.
>>
>>73382746

I already speak some german. But my point is that I don't want to live in a country that's hunting people down for being 'racist' while letting the subhumans take it over.

I genuinely believe that in germany, sweden and probably the UK if you defend yourself from a muslim attacking you, you're liable to end up charged with a hate crime.
>>
>>73382746
Or, should you find the 1 English speaking German here, have fun getting your sarcasm misunderstood and all kinds of shit hitting the fan as a result.

I'm beginning to think Sharia zones and an annual butter knife license aren't all that bad.

>>73382863
Oh, no.

>>73382981
Tbh I've never felt any threat to my physical safety, or even considered the chance.
>>
>>73383118

Guess it depends on where you are? I dunno I'm worried for her physical safety not mine.
>>
File: eastern.polish.businessman.png (4KB, 210x205px) Image search: [Google]
eastern.polish.businessman.png
4KB, 210x205px
And what's wrong with staying in Poland
>>
>>73383237
Large city in NRW, in a cheap-ish suburb where a lot of the population seems to be kebab and slav. No idea how it is for women though.

Oh, another major drawback in Germany is the health care system, or lack of it. There are simply _no_ large clinics (private or public), only these tiny "man and a stethoscope" shops with 1-2 doctors and random opening hours. Nothing centralised, no place to call to just get a booking, no co-operation or information exchange between these little islands. I still can't believe this is reality.

This is one of the reasons I'm not going to stay in this country, I can't imagine what would happen if I got seriously ill here.
>>
>>73383353

I don't speak much in the way of polish, and in general not a lot of job opportunities. I own a bar here but that's a real struggle and when my girlfriend moves here with me....I want to put her in a less "on the edge" situation so I'm not sure that poland is the place to do that. Fucking government just takes everything.
>>
>>73383782
Estonia has a flat income tax rate, no tax on corporate profits and it's almost completely white (except for the Russians of course).

That said, IIRC the social insurance / fee that employers have to pay on top of the employee's salary is quite high. But as long as you keep your income in the company it's not taxed, in order to encourage re-investing it.

Then again they don't speak a lot of English either, especially outside large cities, and every one is autistic.
>>
>no country is good enough for me, int has to learn about my troubles

Sage.
>>
>>73382490
Just reported you to GCHQ for thought crimes
>>
>>73384224

"Everyone is autistic"? How so?

>>73384777

They already know.
>>
>>73384978
Minimal communication, no emotions, etc

Think of Finnish culture and add generations of Soviet desolation
>>
>>73386608

Sounds great. We mostly just want to be left alone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.