[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come americans OFFENDED by this ad, is this some politic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 04eba2c93cdf85.jpg (65KB, 618x378px) Image search: [Google]
04eba2c93cdf85.jpg
65KB, 618x378px
How come americans OFFENDED by this ad, is this some political correctcness shit?
https://youtu.be/AfCiV6ysngU
>>
>>73365290

You didn't see what is wrong with this ad? Seriously?

Everything is fine for SJWs, except you're white, cis, christian and heterossexual.

Also, there are not a single fat people in this ad. Fat people are the biggest consumers of pepsi.

All cops are thin and white of course.

Also, 90% of feminists are ugly/fat and dirty, not model looking and clean. Male leftists are ugly as fuck too.
>>
>>73365384
>except you're white, cis, christian and heterossexual.
>All cops are thin and white of course.
Are you sjw everyone talks about on the internet?
>>
>>73365496

Where's all the burning cars, the looters, and the hooligans throwing rocks and bottles at the cops? This is the average leftist protest.

Also, let's put muslims, gays and feminists together kek
>>
>>73365588
>Y-yes goyim, those who rebel against their masters must be purged

No wonder Brazil is so corrupt.
>>
>>73365875

>rebels

Leftists don't give a shit to homicide rates and violence but pretend to care about minorities.

Leftists don't give a shit to sucessful and non-white businessmen either, everyone who want to thrive is an evil bourgeois.

Let's make every country a shithole by leftist "political economy".

I know very well leftists are a cancer, and South America can prove this.

Also, this Ad was obviously made by Jews/Soros.
>>
>>73366044
You're so deluded by /pol/ you don't even understand why most people found the ad controversial.

It's because it trivialises protest against the establishment, not that 2 second clip of a hijab at the end.
>>
>>73365290
I don't get it, I watched it and it just the usually multiculturally bullshit from Noth America, nothing new and nothing chocking.
What is the problem ?
>>
>>73366114

HAHAHAHAHHA

This is what the MEDIA told you. Not the reallity.

The reallity are the comments from Youtube.

Of course the media will not report the majority of comments are conservative and right wing.
>>
>>73366114
>it trivialises protest against the establishment
Not all protests are suposed to be super serious, in Russia we have this parade where people write nonsense on the signs. This is not a crime or bad thing
>>
>>73365290
Non SJWs are mad because they're tired of companies pandering to this #progressive bullshit.

SJWs are mad because their ebin revolutionary social media movements are just seen as opportunities to make cash.
>>
>>73366199
>The reallity are the comments from Youtube.
Wew lad.
>>
>>73365290
>Watching ads
>for free
>>
>>73365290
It's long as fuck and music sounds like some nigger is about to puke. Maybe it's just shitty?
>>
File: bort.gif (430KB, 420x340px) Image search: [Google]
bort.gif
430KB, 420x340px
>>73366199
>The reallity are the comments from Youtube.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/WmDpbEl.gifv
>>
>>73366253
>>73366341

Do you really think SJWs, a tiny noisy minority can rate a video negatively a video more than 80.000 times?
>>
>>73366507
What has that got to do with the cancer that is the comments section of a Youtube video?
>>
>>73366507
What makes you think it's 'SJW's that would be rating it negatively?

Not everyone who disagrees with you is an 'SJW', I found the Hijab part stupid and pandering but that suggestion that a protest can be solved by a Pepsi is the most ridiculous part.
>>
File: OItnWGv.jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
OItnWGv.jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>>73366498
>>
>>73366498

If capitalism is so bad, so you leave Norway and go live in Cuba, Venezuela or North Korea. I live in Norway for you.
>>
>>73366969
Shut the fuck up nazi.
>>
File: what did they mean.png (460KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
what did they mean.png
460KB, 645x552px
real question

why would anyone ever drink Pepsi when Coca-Cola exists?
>>
It's the same reason /int/ will be enraged by this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOmq-U21pok

Old people just not getting shit
>>
File: stop it.png (649KB, 762x632px) Image search: [Google]
stop it.png
649KB, 762x632px
>>73368287
>BBC is now doing reporting on /pol/ memes

wtf is even happening anymore?
>>
>>73368287

kek
>>
>>73368287
>the fucking pepe and wojak animations

What a time to be alive
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.