[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white people in america and europe are cucks to black and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: average australin.png (811KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
average australin.png
811KB, 720x719px
>white people in america and europe are cucks to black and muslim bulls
>white people in australia are doing the cucking
Really makes you think.
>>
and when everyone is cucked

no one will be
>>
File: photo.jpg (43KB, 259x188px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
43KB, 259x188px
>mfw fucking ozy backpackers effortlessly
>>
>>73364477
i LITERALLY came inside an english backpacker a couple months ago
>>
>>73364497
Can we agree that kiwi backers are the ezzzest?
>>
>>73364560
Haven't tried one yet to be frank n forthcoming
>>
>>73364209
With the place that you're living in, they were just being nice to you.
>>
>>73364209
How is it cucking if they're sex workers?
The blacks and the muslims aren't paying for their sex since they're too poor
>>
>>73364560
Ahahah explain why I'm a virgin then??? Checkmate.
>>
>>73364791
this 2bh, also , the pussy usually doesn't worth the money.
aussies are unironically been scammed and bragging about it
>>
>>73364791
>The blacks and the muslims aren't paying for their sex since they're too poor
Yeah they rape.
>>
>>73364888
They seduce. Whites just don't have that kind of skills.
>>
>>73364209
At least we're doing them a favour by making them whiter - Filipinos love light skin.
>>
>>73364209
I want to have a lot of descendants. How do I impregnate foreign women without consequences?
>>
>>73364231
poetic dear
>>
>>73364791
>implying there is much of a difference between the average person and a sex worker in SEA
>>
>>73364791
I think he means genetically and in that they have to raise a child fathered by a foreigner. The muzzies and blacks are a nonexistent meme nor are they leaving their genetic material.
>>
>>73365430
it's only cucking if another guy has to raise it. the kid still has ~50% of the mother's DNA so the genetics of the father don't matter beyond individual quality

then again those are Anglo sex tourists we're talking about...
>>
>>73365353
>implying there is much of a difference between the average person and a criminal in Australia

>>73365430
It doesn't bother me too much, in fact I think it's a good think white people are having kids with some women in asia. The reason being is that a lot of them, through poor reasoning or just bad taste only go for the ones that are average or below.

Breeding them in effect might eliminate the women's inferior ugly genes from the gene pool and might improve it with their own.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.