[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw stuck in the culture-less containment island that is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

>Tfw stuck in the culture-less containment island that is New Zealand

You guys in Europe have no idea how lucky you are.
>>
LEFT MA CULTURE...OUTSIDE DA DAIREE

NEK MINIT
>>
Better than the truckie culture in some European nations.
>>
File: lataus.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
lataus.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>73364005
You are so far away from all the world's troubles. The lucky one is you
>>
>>73364005
hahahHAHAHAHAHH NEW ZEALAND MOAR LIKE
POO PEE LAND

ahahahahahahah dumb POOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>73364084
The finn is right
>>
>>73364084
>>73364179
We have it worse than you guys

Whilst you guys deal with ahmedsm we're dealing with sanjay and his buddy wencao lei

unfortunately nobody gives a shit enough to do much about it
>>
>>73364215
Chinks and pooinloos can't be worse than ahmed and ukumbe bongombaba
>>
>>73364215
>Daniel still mad after being cucked by muscular and intelligent Ajay
kek
KEK
K E K
>>
>>73364215
Is it bad though? If we have no culture to lose, what's wrong with increasing multiculturalism?
>>
I know right!? They get culture by the truck-load!
>>
Jesus Christ bro stop it
It was just banter
Fuckin stop it mate I love you I don't want you hurting yourself
>>73364167
*sobs* fuckin lay off it fuck's sake
>>
>>73364323
nah the difference is that yours will continue to kill europeans and eventually europeans are just gonna have enough and eventually kill them all/deport them
but here the majority of them actually work hard so nobody cares enough to actually start deporting them
>>
File: 1483984243343.gif (1MB, 480x270px)
1483984243343.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>73364361
>>
What about muh Maori names and muh face tattoos?
>>
>>73364425

Honestly, most of them know little about there own culture.

Its a dead culture and language. The tattoos are the only part of it still alive, and its because they look tough and cool. They suit the gang image well. Most people with these tattoos can't speak much Maori though.
>>
>>73364425
The majority of them believe new zealand was a wonderful cultured land where racism didn't exist before the white man came even though the average maori lived until 28

as you can imagine they're not very intelligent and so they tattoo their faces with autistic shit
>>
File: 1491483538758.jpg (24KB, 353x412px) Image search: [Google]
1491483538758.jpg
24KB, 353x412px
>>73364398
Nah. Most people here are totally brainwashed. They unironically fell for the "diversity" meme.
Europe is never going to be great again. It's a lost cause really
>>
File: image.png (239KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
239KB, 600x673px
>>73364612
>I will never relax and smoke a cigarette on a restaurant patio in Paris surrounded by white ethnic french people with my cute french gf while we enjoy some wine in the spring time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.