[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The average male from each country is pit together in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: ..jpg (59KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
59KB, 763x757px
The average male from each country is pit together in a fight.

Who wins?
>>
Sweden
>>
>>73332647
He said fight, not blowjob contest.
>>
>>73332619
Iceland because they're large but not obese
>>
USA, since we have guns and the rest of you don't :~)
>>
>>73332619
Probably some 3rd world shithole
>>
File: IMG_3782.png (37KB, 589x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3782.png
37KB, 589x534px
>>73332619
the israeli would trick everyone into rebelling against the pit masters to have them all killed. israel wins
>>
File: pUDUbDS.jpg (70KB, 722x480px) Image search: [Google]
pUDUbDS.jpg
70KB, 722x480px
The Brazilian.
or
>>73336764
>>
Wanna go me cunts? I'll fucken flog ya round the melon aye, will have a head on ya like a racin' tadpole
>>
>>73336749

>being so afraid to be hit you use a gun
>>
>>73332619
fight me cucks
>>
>>73332619
Probably Sudan or Democratic Republic of Congo or some other country that's constantly struggling and working hard to survive. Not to mention all the warring factions with combat experience.

First world countries would get BTFO'd at an embarrassing level.
>>
Martial arts are very popular here (kick boxing, judo).
But I've been in enough fights to know the average guy does not even want to hit back.
>>
>>73332619
Lawyers and police.
>>
Slavistan
>>
>>73332619
America because he's the only one with a gun
>>
Probably Serbs or Croats
>among the tallest documented (self-reported can't be trusted)
>not overtly rich that their modern youths are decedent like those in US/CAN or Nordic countries, but not too poor that exercise and working out is rare
>high Olympic medals per capita
>moderate obesity, only 20% of males are obese; could reflect that they're more able to get swole if they wanted to
>experienced a recent brutal war that likely still has some effects with the emphasis of being able to defend themselves in their contemporary culture
>seem to have sizeable athletes
>>
>>73337735
>implying height matter in a real fight
>20% obesity thinking this is low
>>
>>73337002
>bringing fists to a gunfight
Lol you silly Irish dumdum
>>
File: white extinction.jpg (76KB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
white extinction.jpg
76KB, 540x301px
Someone from a Sub-Saharan African country.

African males are naturally more aggressive, violent and dominant, they would intimidate most other males by their simple presence, and in a fist fight, free for all, their warrior genes woud predominate and defeat all others. That's why women, in all countries, prefer black males, because they know that they can make any other man submit.

Even if you discount the natural advantage they have, you have to consider that the average African leads a life of hardship and strife ever since he is a kid, so he is more trained to fight for his life. Compare this to the sheltered European or North American, whose idea of struggle is playing videogames online and finding fansubs to his favorite anime, and it's clear why Africans are moving to Western countries and taking all the women.

Now, which African country would prevail it's an interesting question. I'd consider a West African country, like Nigeria or Cameroon, or the Congo. East Africa has too much Semitic admixture, Somalis and Ethiopians are therefore skinny, while Southern Africa has pacifist Khoisan blood, though the Zulus are pure Bantus and should be considered fearsome warriors.
>>
File: Huntsman.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Huntsman.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>This triggers the eurocuck
>>
>>73338335
You still post here? First post I've seen from you in ages
>>
>>73337070
nah they're skeletons
probably a middle Asian country like Khazakstan or Azerbaidjan
>>
>>73332619
jews
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.