[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like being a frequently bullied country? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1491659317001.jpg (171KB, 1000x724px) Image search: [Google]
1491659317001.jpg
171KB, 1000x724px
What's it like being a frequently bullied country? I don't mean silly bullying like finns are mongols, emu war etc I mean being made fun of for actual bad failures of you and your people

I wouldn't know, Australia is too good to seriously make fun of
>>
>>73330410
but the emu war was an actual bad failure for you and your people
>>
>>73330410
do you mean india ?
>>
We are fat...... No getting around that.

Ya just take it
>>
>>73330410
It hurts.

But you know:
"Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich nur stärker"
>>
>>73330410
Canada is bullied on 4chan but not undeservedly.
We live next to the greatest country which gives us a massive inferiority complex which we hide with a smug superiority; we have no real culture and therefore no unity which is why we won't ever mount any kind of resistance to the takeover that is currently happening

t. A fucking leaf on vacation in Vietnam
>>
I used to feel bad for swedes.... like back in 2013, now it's just normal everyday life! :DDDDDDDD
>>
>>73330794
or crush you completely
>>
>>73334746
You tried that before
>>
>>73334661
I love Vietnam :D
>>
>>73334910
hahaha that's not what i meant at all
>>
>>73337662
Then what did you meant ?
>>
>>73334661
Visiting family Mr Dong Nguyen?
>>
>>73337736
i mean when people hurt you by bullying you that doesn't really make you stronger that just leaves scars that you are always going to remember
>>
>>73337868
Bullshit
Bullying builds character.
I got bullied in school and last time I had a meeting with my ex class, I was the top dog.
>>
I can bully Australia for many things.
Free education for aborginals, losing wars against animals, filling your country with chinks, pajeets and sandniggers, barely any water etc.
>>
File: aNdAvb3_460s.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
aNdAvb3_460s.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>73338089
>tfw bullied kids and also got bullied
It actually made me want to surpass myself. Now I'm /fit/ter than 99% of these fucking faggots, have better success with girls and in school and in a few years will have more money than all of these fucking bitches. I don't regret anything desu.
>>
>>73338089
This is only sometimes the case. Some of the people bullied at my school turned out strong and charismatic, some embraced it and became self-proclaimed freaks, but many were crushed by it and ultimately became autistic shut-ins.
>>
>>73338191
>Free education for aboriginals
Can't really say no to them and yes to everyone else
>losing wars against animals
Hmmmm true
>filling your country with chinks, pajeets and sandniggers
True, but what Western country hasn't?
>barely any water
We don't have a major problem with water. Often our farms have droughts, but this doesn't significantly affect water supply.
>>
>>73338089
you seem to be using your own example as the only anecdotal evidence that bullying builds character. i believe that statistically it is the opposite. i am too lazy to google that but i am pretty sure you can find plenty of sources.
>>
File: 1491603199177.gif (489KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
1491603199177.gif
489KB, 497x373px
>>73330410
Every time some stupid shit is on the news i know /int/ and /pol/ is going to spam "swedish men(then,vikings) (now,sissies)" and cuckoldry. Getting pretty stale
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.