[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tengrism is the belief system of the Turks. Tengrism is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled1.png (156KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
156KB, 300x257px
Tengrism is the belief system of the Turks.

Tengrism is the personal reflection of nature
by a Turk's mind,
and accumulates as Turkicness.

Perception might be individual and might change, this anarchist realization is the character a free society needs to be esteablished.

The Turkic reality serves as a pool for the core elements of Tengrism.

A yurt tent is basically a UFO, we even call the homecountry AnaYurt, and is understood as a mothership. These realities will deliver us the basis to establish a futuristic society. High-Tech Yurts will become a choice of housing more and more.

Even though being a Turk is a matter of blood bond, this doesn't mean that you can't ''become'' a Turk, either through adoption or marriage and a blood bond via children.
It should be noted that complete peoples can be adopted.
>>
>>73322852
turks are subhumans
>>
LMAO fuck turks
>>
>>73322877
>>73322863
Götler helak.
>>
>>73322852
i think all turks should be killed(oven)
>>
>>73322918
Crab mentality.

I already said there are posibilities to become a Turk, so no need to be hopeless and attack people with vile comments.
>>
tengri biz menen
>>
>>73322852
Hello turan turk I miss those Turan threads you used to make
>>
>>73322942
all muslems should be burned alive
>>
File: 452677713.jpg (212KB, 1140x500px) Image search: [Google]
452677713.jpg
212KB, 1140x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iUJ6C2lCZQ
>>
>>73322877
Good post.
>>
>>73323010
Right now I'm planning and working on realizing a lot of mostly personal things, related to the topic would be (creating a youthful weekly magazine and maybe) updating
https://thetengrist.wordpress.com/
from time to time.

I'd recommend everyone who has too much time to write down your wishes and then starting to somehow give them a structure, so you can realize them. There's lots of literature and information for organization.
>>
File: trad yurt.jpg (96KB, 550x372px) Image search: [Google]
trad yurt.jpg
96KB, 550x372px
Have a nice one people.
>>
>>73322852
>a roach in germoney

What a fucking surprise.
>>
Tengrism is the only true religion of the Turks. Turks need to get rid off that Arab religion called Islam and get back to their roots.

Hungarians should also get rid off the dead-kike-on-a-stick religion and return to Tengrism, since they used to be Tengrists too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.