[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How is the year ''1945'' for your cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: kewoik2dniokf4hofi.jpg (147KB, 692x257px) Image search: [Google]
kewoik2dniokf4hofi.jpg
147KB, 692x257px
>How is the year ''1945'' for your cunt?
In my country Japan,this year is very big turing point because we was defeated in the war ''WWⅡ'' and national polity changed largely.
>>
File: grunts_004.jpg (222KB, 720x572px) Image search: [Google]
grunts_004.jpg
222KB, 720x572px
>>
File: ESCUADRON-201-llegan-a-mexico.jpg (52KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
ESCUADRON-201-llegan-a-mexico.jpg
52KB, 500x330px
Good times
>>
The Greatest Event
>>
>>73319533
>good times
You're such a little faggot
If you were there I bet you'd shit yourself
>>
>>73319601
That'd be 1917 ACKSHUALLY
>>
>>73319445
shit times

we lost everything
>>
>>73319445
drinkings for great ancestors
>>
one big party, gramps started slingin dick after the war all year
>>
Lost some clay, evaded annexations and lived on food stamps. Started to invest heavily in industry because of the massive reparations we had to pay.
>>
>>73320474
I didn't know Finland had to pay reparations. Did USSR demanded the reparation?
>>
>>73320792
yes

>>73319445
irrelevant, mostly
>>
>>73319445
I was once talking with some sybirak (ie. a man of Polish descent who had grown in Siberia, or had been imprisoned there). He told me about some encounter he had with Russian camp guardian. This Soviet minion told him once: "see? There will be Poland. But OURS." Yeah, the 1945, a great year for freedom.
>>
File: 6df.png (84KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
6df.png
84KB, 658x901px
>>73320792
Yes, it was 300 million US dollars in 5 years, the lease of one military base in the southern coast for 50 years and cesession of Petsamo, our way to ice-sea and some parts of our eastern border, The shutting down of any and all organizations USSR deemed fascist, The imprisonment of officials and government people USSR deemed fascist, the complete shut down of relations with germany and it's vassal states and the removal of german presence from Finland which resulted in the lappland war.

Fun times.
>>
>>73321000
Oh and we were excluded out of the marshall aid form the pressure of USSR
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.