[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which language does highs schools in your country teaches?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 13

File: idiomas-secundaria.jpg (870KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
idiomas-secundaria.jpg
870KB, 750x400px
which language does highs schools in your country teaches?

ARGIE:
-English
-French
-Portuguese and italian (In some schools)
>>
>>73318004
Mine had Spanish, French, Latin, Chinese, Japanese, and ASL.
>>
>>73318016
ASL and Japanese is cool... Latin isn't a dead language? (serious question)
>>
>>73318004
Mine had English, French, Italian, German and Chinese.
>>73318055
Los papas lo hablan.
>>
>>73318004
usually only filipino and english, some schools teach mandarin and/or spanish.
>>
First language: English
Second language: Malay, Mandarin or Tamil
Optional Third language: French, German or Japanese
>>
>>73318097
Ah tenes razon! me habia olvidado de la ciudad del vaticano... siempre me la confundo con que hablan italiano.
>>
English, Spanish
Some schools also teach German and Italian
>>
>Georgia
Spanish and French

>PA
Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Latin
>>
The most commonly learned languages are French, then Māori, then Japanese. More high schools are teaching Chinese and Spanish now as well. Private ones sometimes have German and occasionally Latin too
>>
>>73318016
>>73318004
>>73318097
>>73318171
>>73318186
wow, so much countries are learning french... future language?
>>
Spanish, French, German, and Latin. When I graduated they were trying to get enough interest to offer Chinese.
>>
>>73318218
It's the normal second language in every Anglo country, apart from America. We inherited a British founded education system, and French was a major part of it.
>>
English, French, Spanish and German, in tat order.

You have to have one from grade 5 to 11 (usually English) and a second one from 7 to 9 (usually French, but Spanish is gaining popularity, somewhat).
>>
>>73318004
Most schools in France teach english, spanish and german.
Some teach italian and russian.
Chinese is on the rise.
Sometimes arabic can be an option.
And of course, latin and ancient greek as dead languages.
>>
English, Arabic and Corporal punishment
>>
Spanish, Italian, French, Latin
>>
>>73318004
>elementary
English, German, Russian.
>high school
English, German, Russian, Latin (2 years only).
>>
Dumb kids get 3 languages:
Dutch, English + German OR French

Normal kids get 4 languages:
Dutch, English, German and French

Smart kids get 5 or 6 languages:
Dutch, English, German, French and Greek and/or Latin
>>
Only English and French. There are French Immersion school but it's usually only one French class in high school (that is required)
>>
>>73318004
French, Indonesian, Japanese.
>>
Mine had Spanish, French, ASL, and Chinese.
>>
>>73320372
For gymnasium students 6 languages are obligatory.
>>
>>73318218
As a matter of fact, Africa being at the same time the continent where french is the most spoken language and where the population grow the faster, there's a chance that, by 2050, french become the first mother language of the world.
>>
>>73318004
Most schools offer French, Spanish and German. My school didn't have enough interest for German so no classes were formed.
>>
>>73318004
Spanish and French are pretty standard. The other languages (if there are any) vary widely by school, but mine in particular had Chinese, Latin, and Arabic.
>>
>>73320372
If a school offers it then you can replace French OR German, only one of them, with Spanish, Russian, Italian, Arabic or Turkish.

But it rarely happens that a school offers other languages than the standard languages.
>>
>>73318004
It varies by school. French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin and Indonesian are all commonly taught. Private schools also tend to offer Latin and Ancient Greek.

My school had Indonesian, Mandarin and French. I took Indonesian.
>>
>>73320383
What do you mean, canadians don't learn a foreign language beside their 2 national languages?

Seems very unlikely to me.
>>
>>73318004
Mine had classes for German and French. My younger siblings apparently had/have Indonesian as an elective, but I'm not really in touch with them so maybe their school has more than Indonesian.

>>73318016
They had Latin at a high school, did you attend some sort of grammar school or something?
>>
>>73320445
Is Gaelic taught in the education system in Ireland?
>>
>>73320701
Yes. Irish, English and Maths are the three compulsory subjects. The standard of teaching for Irish is very very poor however.
>>
>>73320769
Compulsory, I see. Is it a language which older generations would speak at home, sort of thing?
>>
>>73318004
Indonesian and French like most other Aussies ITT. I can't speak either of them though. Language education in Australia is quite poor.
>>
>>73318004
My school had English, Russian, German, French and then English and Russian for business.
>>
>>73320769
It's pretty funny. The Netherlands has three large minority languages and they are all spoken way more often than Irish in Ireland.
>>
>>73320769
>The standard of teaching for Irish is very very poor however.
That's sad t.bh

My high school
-German
-Spanish
-French
-Latin
-Greek...The Latin teacher was an ex-professor that was with the Classical language department.

I took German for 3 years and Greek for shits and giggles. I really wish we had Russian
>>
>>73318004
English, German, rarely French.
Regional languages in some regions.
>>
File: pcaptamerica.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pcaptamerica.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>73318004
French, Spanish, Japanese, and Latin.
>>
File: cringe.jpg (16KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
16KB, 500x322px
>>73318251
It was for us too, but then there was a blitzkrieg from Mexico and Spanish is more popular for stupid reasons.
>>73320438
Lmao
>>
>>73320641
At least in the school board that I was educated in, those were the only two. Apparently there just wasn't a demand for other languages.
>>
My school gave the option of French, German or Japanese. You had to pick one and study it for 2 years. The whole thing was basically worthless and nobody I know of achieved fluency.
>>
>>73321129
You can't achieve fluency with what schools teach you anyway. As that requires some degree of immersion.
>>
>>73318004
German
French
Chinese
Spanish
ASL

I think some neighboring schools had Russian and Japanese
>>
In my area, you only take foreign language in high school.

>High School
Beginning, intermediate, and advanced Spanish (advanced meant you learn Castillian Spanish).

>University
Spanish, French, and now Japanese (you can probably guess what the class is made up of).

I live in a predominatley Hispanic area. My old high school used to have French and German, but the teachers that taught it are now retired. There was a time at my uni when they offered Mandarin Chinese, but the instructor couldn't get along with the deparment so she left the school after a year.
>>
>>73321143
How do the Dutch learn English so well? I met a few Dutch that speak English at a native level with no accent.
>>
>>73318004
English>>>German>Russian>Latin>French>Spanish
>>
>>73320796
Sort of. English has been dominant in most of the country for about 150 years at this stage, so it's not even a generational thing at this point. There are small pockets where Irish is prominent as a community language (the Gaeltacht) where it is true that older people use Irish whereas younger people have the habit of using English because it better facilitates their interests (mass media). Migrations into urban areas also means the population in these regions are in decline.

Otherwise households that speak Irish are strewn across the country, and it may be fair to say the younger generations have a better standard of Irish than the older. There is a rising movement for more Irish-speaking schools, and the people who tend to speak Irish in urban areas are sometimes stereotyped as overeducated or pompous yuppies with affected Gaelicness. For example between Kevin O'Brien and Caoimhín Ó Briain, the latter is more likely to be a solicitor.
>>
>>73321195
Immersion. In the Netherlands and Scandinavia English tv programs and movies are subtitled, while in Germany, France, Spain and Italy they are dubbed. Same goes for video games, where we also play on the same servers as the Britbongs.

Plus Dutch is very close to both English and German. It's very easy to learn for us.
>>
At my University, we had: Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, ASL, and Arabic.
>>73321217
Kind of surprised that Latin isn't more popular due to the high level of Catholics. It would be cool to see a highly religious European country speak Latin along with the national language and English.
>>
>>73321195
Well, yesterday I saw a Dutch person and American talking about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3HyOtzsnDY
>>
>>73321254
That's what I thought. TV in Finland is subtitled and they speak English very well. I studied German for 3 years during my Bachelor's degree, even studied abroad in Karlsruhe, DE. Yeah Dutch is understandable for me....I would say that it is in between German and English.
>>
>>73321304
I easily understand 75%.
>>
>>73321350
That's also why it's possible for us to get so many languages in school.

If you teach a Spaniard both Italian and Portuguese it's really not the same as teaching a Spaniard Dutch.
>>
>>73321270
>European country speak Latin along with the national language
Our national language is literally half latin, half polish vocabluary. We even use latin prepositions to create new words based on latin root together with polish ones. There is so much latin in our language that we should be considered bilingual.
>>
>>73318004
Most popular are (in rough order):

- French
- Italian
- Indonesian
- Chinese
- Japanese
- Greek
- Latin
- Spanish
- Portuguese
>>
>>73321411
A lot of nuances are also easily missed unless you are aware of them. For example kamer = chamber. But when you pronounce it it's more a difference in accent than that the word is different.
>>
>>73321464
Oh I forgot German, it'd be about as popular as Chinese/Japanese
>>
>>73321304
Man Dutch is such a silly sounding language, I love it.
>>
>>73321471
Same goes for things like kleur = colour.
>>
Sure. Germanic language speakers can, with focus, understand each other imo.
>>73321422
Now that's interesting!
>>
>>73321471
Smal vs. small
>>
>>73318004
English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Turkish, Greek, Chinese
>>
French, Spanish, Latin.
>>
German
>power gap
English italian french spanish
>>
>>73321863
>Ukrainian
Wtf it is not even a real language. It is literally "Russian guy trying to speak polish"
>>
There are Hungarian and Ukrainian schools for minorities.

Normal schools offer Russian and German (compulsory to pick one in primary school), sometimes Spanish and French.
>>
>>73318004
English, German, French, Spanish
>>
File: kern.png (119KB, 402x364px) Image search: [Google]
kern.png
119KB, 402x364px
>>73320849
That's not funny at all you liar.
>>
File: 4L_HPUumWnP.jpg (73KB, 447x470px) Image search: [Google]
4L_HPUumWnP.jpg
73KB, 447x470px
>>73320345
> znaš Ruski jezik ??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2aWU4KzvBsU

10/10 stara dobra nejlepsza pejsma
Kada ja I ti remuv turski musilmanski kabab ?? ???? Gotovo
>>
>>73322326
Do they at least speak ukrainian at home?
>>
French
Italian
Japanese in a few
>>
>>73318004
French and German until you get near GCSE age, then you could choose between French, German or Spanish. Mandarin was offered too but not as a GCSE subject iirc.

I chose German and got a D in GCSE, proper fucked it.

I can remember the written exam being like 'Talk about your neighbour and a problem you have with them' made up obviously but fucking hell people were writing pages and I could only manage a paragraph that said something like
>My neighbour has a dog and it is noisy
in a few sentences.
>>
>>73320438
yeah everyone is going to be rushing to parler francais just so they can communicate with a bunch of sub-saharans and arabs
>>
>>73322460
> znaš Ruski jezik ??
>10/10 stara dobra nejlepsza pejsma
Kada ja I ti remuv turski musilmanski kabab ?? ???? Gotovo
What language is that? I understand everything.
>>
File: 4L_VAsaIw2f.jpg (153KB, 608x456px) Image search: [Google]
4L_VAsaIw2f.jpg
153KB, 608x456px
>>73322329
Ahoj Govarisz na ruskim jeziku ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwkoq6olfew

10/10 piosenka
>>
>>73320372
really wish language education was better here

I "learnt" italian from years 1 through to 8 and literally all we were taught is how to count to 29 (30+ is too much work), introduce ourselves and translate cosi cosi.
>>
>>73318004
Italian, English and either French or German
>>
>>73320588
>I took Indonesian
should have killed yourself
>>
>>73318004
Just English mostly, some schools teach Japanese.
>>
>>73322463
Yes, more than ukrainians in the Ukraine do. They praised Bandera way before it became mainstream.
>>
>>73318004
almost all high schools only teach English for entrance examination to enter the university.

but, there is some schools, such as korean private school, adopt Korean language as a foreign language subject instead of English for the entrance exam
because they can take advantage of their educational, cultural background.

in the other hand, few school teach the other languages such chinese, French, German and Spanish, although they are permitted to be taken as a subject for the entrance examination.
>>
>>73318004
Depends on the state you grow up in and the school type.

Usually it's English, Latin and French, with lesser school forms only enforcing English and higher school forms enforcing two foreign languages.
Spanish is also common and some more exotic languages depending on what the teachers can offer, like Japanese.

In Saarland, you learn French before English, because they are still frogs in mind.

In NRW, you might be able to choose Arabic, Farsi and Turkish soon, https://www.welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article163481785/Arabisch-und-Farsi-sollen-jetzt-Schulfaecher-werden.html
>>
File: 4L_fwVuyEkO.jpg (94KB, 604x286px) Image search: [Google]
4L_fwVuyEkO.jpg
94KB, 604x286px
>>73322535
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3OgIPqeuTcA

Cpбијa и Pycијa cy пoвeзaнe мнoштвoм иcтopијcких вeзa, peлигијcким нacлeђeм и cpoдним јeзицимa !!!!!
>>
File: flago.png (24KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
flago.png
24KB, 2000x1333px
>>
>>73323126
Without that last /pol/-bait sentence you would have actually made a decent post
>>
File: IMG_20170408_105129.jpg (56KB, 682x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170408_105129.jpg
56KB, 682x519px
Mandatory: English and Swedish
Optional: German, Latin, Russian, Spanish, Italian, French and maybe Portuguese, I'm not sure.
The mandatory languages depend on your first language.
>>
>>73318218
Actually, past language.
Many countries used to teach French, but slowly it's being phased out here in Australia because it's simply not relevant anymore

>>73318004
My high school offered:

Japanese
Italian
Indonesian
French

But they've now phased out Indo, and slowly removing French because no one enrolls in it.
>>
>>73320588
>Private schools also tend to offer Latin and Ancient Greek

Not sure which fucking private school you're talking about.
Maybe the school that our politicians send their kids to. But most private schools don't teach those.
Latin is actually quite uncommon in Australia
>>
>>73318004
German, french, spanish, latin, greek, arabic, russian, italian, chinese and turkish.
Ofcourse the higher your level of high school education the student is in the more languages you can choose from
>>
File: czenglishefukt.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
czenglishefukt.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>73318004
apart from obvious Czech mine had
>English
>German
>French
>Spanish
and some courses on Latin, Polish and Italian
>>
>>73323126
For me german sound like shit !!!!!

I dont know why even Pepole steady this shit !!!! 0/10 agly us hell dialect good only for black metal and screaming !!!!!

Russian ukrainan Bulgarian belarussian serbian Greek are 10 tims beter and have biger heart and feeling!!!!!

Isreali dialect is even shiter mixed with arabs asyrians iranian turks cultur and words agly as fuck !!!!! Spit tfu tfu tfu

Isreal is Only good for turk food and cring songs pita suarma kabab falafel

Isreal hate arabas but they are all fucking blood dna mideal East shitskins arabas with facec just like iranian asyrians arabs falstinians themselff !!! With out the askenazi Pepole from russia Ukraina belarus poland germania serbia larping us jews

The fucking secret need to be revild Jesus was black shit skin Niger

Isreal are mixed of askenazi fake jews larping Here

And shitskin midel East arabs thet know arabic but dont want to talk any more on this 10/10 bjutiful dialect but they are the real jews from Bagdad jaman Maroko and syria and Iran !!!!! Sand Niger scum

Slava nasim bogam perunu svarogu velesu jarilu triglavu stribogu radagostu surivcu mukasa !!

Isreal have 3 dialekts only hebrow russian and arabic thets it !!! No polish no serbian no ukrainian

So you can see a lot of german polacks serbs ukrainans tallking russian Here

In tel-Aviv evrey one speak English wona be americans

Other talk arabic

The guys thet dont want to work only read tora talmud gmara talk only hebrow they are the antihrist satanist scums Thet controll isreal (zion)

Other are Nigers itijupian sand Nigers from africa Sudan

A lot of blacks Here now evrey place you go you see drunk Nigers

I Hoph to fuck off from Here soon us the War in Ukraina over
>>
>>73318004
French
powergap
spanish
german
powergap
i don't know latin or some shit probably
>>
English from second or first grade

In seventh grade you choose either French or Arabic
>>
>>73321254
Same here, except Frech was the go-to foreign language until the 70s, so only the newer generations are adept at English. We're a bit further away from it than Dutch is, so we always get a bit of an accent.
>>
>>73318004
In order of most common:

French
Mandarin
Japanese
Italian
German
Indonesian
Spanish
Korean

It's also not uncommon for languages like Vietnamese, Arabic, Hindi etc to be taught in schools with lots of students from those backgrounds.

Schools in Abo communities teach their local languages, while leftist inner city schools sometimes also push for Abo-language classes, but that's really a meme.
>>
>>73324154
>korean
last time I checked we have a total of 1 (one) high school in Australia that teaches it.

Also
I think Japanese is more popular than Mandarin, perhaps even Italian
>>
>>73324310
That's why I put it at the bottom of the list. But it's growing. Lots of K-boos around.

>I think Japanese is more popular than Mandarin, perhaps even Italian
Maybe in the 90s, but definitely not now. Japanese is declining. Pretty much every reputable public school (in Sydney, at least) offers Mandarin while Italian is still common throughout Catholic schools.
>>
My secondary school was teaching english, spanish, german (could be taken as first foreign language instead of english), italian and russian.

My high school was only teaching english and spanish.
>>
>>73323720
>slowly it's being phased out here in Australia
isn't really
>>
>>73323761
I did latin in high school, maybe you're just poor mate
>>
>>73324798
I went to a catholic high school m8
>>73324784
a lot of the schools here in western melbourne seem to replacing european languages with asian ones
>>
>>73325017
>I went to a catholic high school m8
so did I
>melbourne
that explains it
>>
>>73325055
le anti melbourne meme
>>
>>73325096
I'm not saying that at all, just that I'd understand why Melbourne and Sydney would focus on shit like mandarin since those are the cities where international businesses are based in Australia
>>
>>73323553
Also Sami but it's rare
>>
>>73325144
ah fair enough then
where do you live? Brissy? Perth?
>>
English only.
Plus ancient Japanese.
>>
>>73324016
moshe pls dont be so rude on shabbat
>>
>>73322463

Yep, moreover those Canadian Ukrainians don't understand a single word of Russian.
>>
>>73325305
Perth
>>
>>73318004
Portuguese
English
Spanish
French
German
>>
Croatia:
English
German
Or both if you re gymnasiumfag
>>
>>73318004
what's the point of learning french in south america?
>>
>>73318004
English
French (in some schools)
>>
>>73329745
really want to move to French Guiana
>>
>>73318004
English, Latin, Greek, some schools French /German
>>
>>73318004
Latin, Greek, French, English, German

I had Latin and French from the age of 12, Greek and English at 13, German at 15
>>
>>73318004
None. Only sign language.
>>
>>73330244
you are at a good point with italian then.
>>
>>73320437
That's not true. If you choose Latin or Greek, you don't need to have a second modern language like German or French.
>>
>>73330270
W-why?
>>
>>73330401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wWhnFgSFMM
>>
>>73318004
English and German. Some schools also teach French
>>
My high school taught Spanish, French, German, Latin
>>
>>73330440
Ahh. I see.
>>
german, french and spanish
>>
Finnish
Dutch
Danish
Estonian
>>
[flag]
Violence, Idiotism, Crime, Corruption, Promiscuity, Linguicide
>>
File: psychadelic lel 2.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
psychadelic lel 2.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>73330518

>english and german
>german
>mfw they're preperaing turks for their exodus to the promised land
>>
Brazil (i'm brazilian, btw):
-English
-Spanish
-German (not common, but on german colonized cities like mine it happens)
>>
>>73330727
those aren't languages you fucking monkey
>>
File: images (3).jpg (5KB, 450x117px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5KB, 450x117px
>>73330732
>>
My highschool offered English as first secondary language (mandatory for the entire duration); French, Latin or Russian as second secondary language (mandatory for at least four years) and Spanish or one of the other second secondary languages as the optional third secondary language (if you went for a linguistic curriculum). I've been told highschools in larger cities offer more languages though, like Japanese.
>>
>>73330954
>Russian

Ossis raus
>>
>>73318004
English
German
Russian
French and Spanish also but they arent common
>>
>>73318004
German, Russian, Spanish, French, Latin
And English, but everybody have to learn it
>>
>>73318004
chinese
italien
spanish
german
>you choose on of them
standard arabic
french
english
>obligatory
>>
>>73318004
it depends of the high school i know some did (except english) portuguese italian spanish german japanese mandarin
>>
>>73318251
Most schools offer Spanish and French but people tell you Spanish is more useful. Spanish being more useful is a lie because if you become fluent you realize the garbage Hispanics in America speak can hardly he called Spanish. I seriously wish I took French instead. At least I was able to take German in college.
>>
my hs had one foreign language besides english
you could choose between german, russian and french
>>
>>73318016
sign language seem pretty cool.

>>73318055
latin is the language of the western civilization.
>>
>>73318004
Almost all of the major languages, and also some of them teach sumerian and latin too.
Besides that, you can take courses at the acadamy of languages and pay practically nothing when you're a student at either politecnico or unam, you pay 10 bucks a month at the poli and like 1 cent a month at unam.
>>
>>73318004
Spanish, French, and Latin.
>>
>>73318004
English is taught in public schools, and some have started offering basic French.

There are also private schools or private community schools that offer particular languages in an intensive way like, for example, liceos (liceo ingles, liceo frances....).
>>
English (Mandatory)
French (Optional)
>>
English (mandatory)
Basic school :
spanish , french , german (chinese in some schools ) you have to choose atleast 1.

Highschool is mixed , one of my old highschools had russian, italian , japanese and some more shit.
>>
English
Traditional Chinese
>>
>>73318004
German, French, and Spanish
>>
H-how about russian? ;__;
>>
>>73347399
friend of mine had some voluntary course of russian and chinese as he was on faculty of arts or something
>>
>>73318004
English
Chinese
Portuguese in brazil border zones because some kids grow up speaking portuñol and don't realize what words are spanish and what words are portuguese.

Those in elementary school, in highschool it's only english.

They used to teach italian and french but those are irrelevant nowadays, some schools still teach them but it takes kids only a year or two to learn them so it's not a big deal
>>
>>73348785
Oh and spanish of course. So in total you're "forced" to learn those 3 or 4
>>
Danish, English, German. Some have Spanish, Chinese and French too
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.