[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. your country 2. do your leaders get sucked into the borg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

1. your country
2. do your leaders get sucked into the borg that is the military industrial complex
>>
>>73316777
So what happened to the guy's who made meme's like pic related? Did they off themselves yet?
>>
>>73316847
Don't you know? This is all part of Putin and Drumpf's plan. They're going to have another "cold war" and then magically settle it "before it gets nuclear." Part of the settlement will include the lifting of Russian sanctions and Drumpf will be praised as the man who ended Cold War 2.0.
>>
>>73316912
5 D C H E S S
D
C
H
E
S
S
>>
>>73316912
>mfw it's just another one of Trump's slick 6D dimensional chess moves
>>
>>73316777
>military industrial complex
That's a cool way to say jewish masterplan
>>
>>73316912
>>73316950
Either falseflaggers or memeing or you are utterly delusional

Don't even know why I felt the need to point that out
>>
File: giphy.gif (237KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
237KB, 300x165px
>>73316777
>military industrial complex

You mean Israel. Know who rules you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q#t=470
>>
>>73316994
Read the comments and take the redpill
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/63zlzz/russia_suspends_agreement_that_prevents_direct/
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 640x807px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 640x807px
we should have listened to Tulsi desu. Drumpf confirmed for Zionist-Neocon-Wahhabi puppet
>>
File: 1491621322609.jpg (227KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
1491621322609.jpg
227KB, 1200x799px
>>73316777
>>
>>73316777
How do you fix Military Industrial Complex? If you destroy it, you just weakened your country's defense. And if you just leave them alone, they will drag you in perpetual conflict and bankruptcy.
>>
>implying the globalists didn't kidnap trump and his family to inform trump about their agenda and are currently holding his kids hostage
>>
>>73317332
>globalists
That's a funny way of spelling Israeli nationalists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHjKCq9fZEc
>>
>>73317149
Literally the first thing I see is some fucking assblasted fedoralord talking about how he hates christians for the 100000000th time on that awful website
>>
>>73317332
Nah mate he's just a senile entertainer being pushed around by NatSec ghouls. No conspiracy necessary
>>
>>73316971
>trump is riding putin
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.