[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bnei_ Menashe >hey Pajeet,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Happy Merchant.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Merchant.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bnei_Menashe
>hey Pajeet, want free citizenship to a non shit country?
>just convert to Judaism and settle the west bank, and we'll give you cheap housing and stuff!
This LITERALLY happened. How is this not considered biological warfare against the Palestinians? They are importing Pajeets to shit up the streets of Palestine.
>>
lol who cares
>>
>>73315837
I just thought it was funny that some Indians went WE WUZ and then Israelis responded by saying YES YOU IZ.
>>
>>73315866
>he fell for the secret club meme

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_Jews
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
>>
File: Scheming Peruvian.png (16KB, 473x593px) Image search: [Google]
Scheming Peruvian.png
16KB, 473x593px
>>73315946
>Peruvian Jews
>>
How can I get part of this?

I want a sense of purpose, a chance to remove kebab and a quick death
>>
>>73315866
>I just thought it was funny that some Indians went WE WUZ and then Israelis responded by saying YES YOU IZ.
To be fair that's for the vast majority of """jews""" that aren't Mizrahim.
>>
>>73317104
Get purpose in children truth is biology your DNA if you continue your life it's to do what your ancestrors have done sinc the beginning of time reproduce itself.
>>
>>73317138
Hmmm

Brb converting to Judiasm and staking out my plot on the West Bank
>>
>>73317175
Why would you move to a warzone when you already live in a developed country?

>>73317104
Just cut off your foreskin and start observing some autistic traditions.
>>
>>73317173
If you live it's your DNA living thus if you follow this purpose then reproducing is making your DNA live.
>>
File: implying you can't cheat God.png (221KB, 648x719px) Image search: [Google]
implying you can't cheat God.png
221KB, 648x719px
>>73317104
>I want a sense of purpose

Do you really though?
>>
>>73317214
>Why would you move to a warzone when you already live in a developed country?

Idk it just seems like the Jews have everything figured out. If you can't beat em, why not join em?
>>
>>73317173
Trillions of years of ancestors are betrayed because of social conditioning that is not truth.
>>
>>73317270
Nigger what the hell are you rambling about. You sound like you're typing on speed and 600 milligrams of Benadryl
>>
>>73317238
I was thinking more about massacring kebabs, fighting for Israel's glory & expanding her borders with a clear conscience than following some autistic rituals.

>house keys, tissues and babies
Man, who needs that shit anyway
>>
what is best?
removing kebab or removing shekel?
>>
>>73317337
Just kill yourself if you're a subhuman traitor.
>>
Can I go there if my name is Saul and I don't have a foreskin?
>>
>>73317845
>a circumcised Mexican
how does this happen? And to answer your question, yes
>>
>>73317896
Maybe he's an anchor baby that got deported? Might have gotten circumcised to fit in in America.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.