[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Equatorial Guinea >have pressure from the international

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1363_1128264212.jpg (204KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1363_1128264212.jpg
204KB, 1024x768px
>Be Equatorial Guinea
>have pressure from the international community and the locals to make democracy
>find oil
>suddenly the dictatorship is much stronger and the foreign countries aren't mad at you anymore

when has oil ever helped 3rd world countries?
>>
It is helpful when the oil is state owned (or owned by national companies) rather than transnational vulture companies. A lot of people think Venezuela is the prime example of communism fucking up everything even oil, but everyone forgets that Venezuelan oil fields are all owned by companies like Exxon and Texaco, for example.
I don't know about Equatorial Guinea but I suspect it must be the same case.
On the other hand, Gulf states run state owned oil companies. Saudi Arabia is going to privatize theirs, but it will be for a Saudi company, which is no big deal.
>>
>>73313736
I would like to add that it's very easy to understand the whole anti-imperialist rhetoric by Venezuela when you take what I said into account.
>>
>>73313768
hello lula pls dont destroy this country anymore
>>
https://youtu.be/skr-8Sxufq4
>>
>>73313792
>It's okay to let foreign companies steal resources from you

You don't even need to be communist to know that it is a bad thing.
>>
File: world oil map 1940s.jpg (242KB, 1327x995px) Image search: [Google]
world oil map 1940s.jpg
242KB, 1327x995px
>>73313792
American and West European companies have owned Venezuelan oil since the 19th century. The same applies to Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Argentina. You should be thankful you live in one of the few South American countries the oil is state owned.
>>
>>73313877
Oh yes i love how Rio is completely broken because you communist niggers destroyed this country, and i'd rather live in argentina then this shithole
>>
File: 1481980533567.png (251KB, 447x597px) Image search: [Google]
1481980533567.png
251KB, 447x597px
>>73313927
I'm not a communist. I'm not a nigger. And if you are from Rio you're more likely to be a nigger communist than me.
>>
>>73313736
Equaturial guinea is owned by the corrupt president.
>>
>>73313927
You are dumb and you should feel bad. We don't want you here
>>
>>73313983
mate in my city we had 50 cops killed just in this year, we dont have money because the retards in the goverment broke my state which relies on oil, we dont even have money to pay the power bills of goverment buildings, if you think youre worse off please change places with me
>>
>>73313836
they had so much potential
they should have been given a chance
the political leaders are just burning the oil money while it lasts
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.